Poz slave farm

Part 1 

This is a complete work of fiction and an intense story ease let me know if you like it and want more 

I started this as a way to help guys live out their dreams of becoming a poz slave but now it was 2040 and the government reinstalled the slave act to help the flow of income in the country. Now again I started this just to help guys become what they wanted but before it was just a kink now I have fully opened my slaving ranch for those who really wanted to be a real poz slave. 

My name is Eli and at 28 I bought a ranch in Florida thinking of making it as an animal breeder for horses and other animals. I had a vast amount of land to work with and much success in breeding trophy horses that would always win in competitions which made everyone want to buy a horse from me. This all made me a very rich man and when I heard that the government started slavery again I sold the animals I had to others and remodeled my ranch to a slave training and selling ranch. I put in the paperwork to the government to make it official and when they did my background check and saw my success in training animals they requested that my farm be the main slave headquarters in Florida to which they paid me handsomely to do and I was more than happy to accommodate with the only request that each and every slave that came through my property became HIV positive and that the only one that would make them as such was myself and they happily agreed to my terms.

It's been two months now since the government started bringing slaves to my ranch after giving it a major makeover to house over 500 slaves at a time and business has been booming more than ever before. A government staff was in place to help groom the slaves and get them ready for the market. A building was built to house the staff of 200 so they didn't have to travel far from their work and there was a crop of slaves that took care of their home while at work too. 

I strolled in the pens taking in the inventory of the fresh slaves and I was happy to see that almost all of them were in prime condition ranging from 18 to about 30 years of age and modified in all different ways. I walked up to the closest pen to my left and looked at the chart on the wall. This slave named  L742 was a 19 year old boy that was arrested for sexual assault on his highschool football teammates and it's future was already sold to be a castrated Nullo and used as a pleasure slave at a gay bathhouse it was just waiting for me to poz it. I looked into its eyes and saw nothing but anger that he was here hanging with it's arms and legs chained to posts spread out. It couldn't speak because of the gag in its mouth and I smiled at it and grabbed at my cock to let him know what was coming.

I opened the pen and walked up to it and started to rub it's body. The years on the team did it's body well developing it's muscles giving it strong arms and legs with a nice six pack as well. I cupped it's balls and cock before they were going to be gone and gave them a nice squeeze causing it to jerk and moan in pain. It made me smile and I slapped them for good measure. I got behind L742 and whispered in his ear "if you like to assault others just wait until you get assaulted by real men". 

I started to take my clothes off and walked in front of L742 and let it see what was about to happen. At 6ft I was strong and muscular just like it was and after years of taking care of animals and working out I was more muscular that it was but what I really wanted him to see was my 12 inch cock with my large PA and heavy balls full of poz cum. Its eyes were wide with fear and it started to pull on it's restraints more causing me to chuckle. "That's right slave this is about to go into that ass of yours multiple times until my big takes effect in you and with how viral my load is it will probably take effect right away then you will be modified and sent to your new home to please real men". 

I went back around to it's ass and spread it's ass and went right in with no lube because I wanted to make sure to tear its ass and let my swimmers do their job.

L742 screamed so loudly in his gag it made his ass clamp down and my cock twitch inside him. The sounds attracted some nearby workers and they applauded me as I broke in this new slave. I was happy with the attention I was getting and took out the gag to really here it scream. I pulled all the way out resting my PA right at its hole and dove right back in it in one plunge emitting more screams as it yelled calling me a sick fag and to get out of its ass. I grabbed him it by the throat and pulled it close and said to it that it was the fag now and it needs to know it's place.

I kept plowing its ass for a good while and I knew it was getting close to shooting it's last neg load and last load forever I called to one of the workers and they brought the cup to collect it's last load. Its ass clamped down so hard when it came it made me shoot my viral load up it's chute at the same time. I shook for a bit as I felt my cock start to soften and I pulled out and inserted a metal butt plug that was hanging in the pen. It had small barbs on it to ensure it was in pain and that it would keel all my poz cum in L742 as well. 

With it's last load shot we didn't wait any longer and the medical tray was wheeled in with the doctor ready to start the modifications to L742. As the pozzer everyone who is set to be nullowed gave me the honor of cutting it off. We had a special machine like a guillotine that would home down with an electric heated blade to cauterize the base so there's no bleeding. The machine was brought up in line with L742's cock and we made it hard again. L742 started to cry and beg for me not to cut off his dick but it knew it's fate. The workers who stopped by the pen to watch this started a countdown from 10. After 1 I pushed the button of the machine bringing the blade down quickly causing L742 to scream so loudly and so much that it then passed out from the pain. 

A few hours later L742 woke up and saw he was fully modified now with his number tattooed on his arm and chest as well as branded on his ass, balls removed and it looked down at where it's cock should be and saw a metal straw for it to piss from. It looked around and saw it was in a lodging truck and saw my face as I closed the door leaving it with me to remember before total darkness.

More to cum

• Like 14
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 9
  • Thanks 1

Oh, fuck!!! Reading this story and seeing my ex's face was automatic! Him, with his begging eyes, while I was pushing him into the farm's gate while I was completing the contract with the farmer: "take this one, poz it up, cut its genitals off with no painkillers and sell it as a sex toy and good cook. Important that I do not have this thing around any longer"

Go on with it, and let's see how many twisted fantasies it awakens in me! 

• Like 3
  • Piggy 1

image.thumb.jpeg.79469c997683b207db4a10c75af192ae.jpeghe should have these plugs for the slaves to make sure every drop of cum/piss and whatever other fluids he feels like putting in their holes stays in with not a single drip escaping 

This is a complete work of fiction I do not know the names of the bathhouse but I do know it is there

It had been weeks since L742 had come to the facility and I have pozzed up and helped modify many slaves since then but I was curious to see how L742 had been doing since it was hauled away to its new owners. I looked at the shipping records and saw the bathhouse that bought him was here in Orlando Florida. It was only an hour away from my farm so I decided to drop in and see it. When I got to the bathhouse I went up to the counter and asked the attendant if it was possible to speak with the owner if they were in. 

The attendant looked me up and down and licked his lips. "Well you're in luck sir mr Walters happened to be here tonight for his routine inspection so if you would wait right here I will get him. He took another look at me before leaving the counter and in moments he walked back through the entrance door with a very handsome man. We shook hands and I introduced myself and told him I came into town curious as to the slave he had purchased. He looked at me in shock realizing I was the one who had trained their slave and who pozzed it which shortly turned into a wide grin. Kyle, this man here is to never be charged when he comes to mark him in our system so anyone who is on shift will know when they run his ID that he has a forever free membership and room here with us. 

Kyle smiled and complied with a look of lust when he looked at me and I knew he wanted me. Once that was settled Mr Walters walked me through and started to show me around. I could see that he paid no expense with the lounges, the pool, hot tub and the many rooms throughout the bathhouse. Mr Walters tell me what has become of L742? Please call me Jack, no need to be so formal not when it is I that is standing before slave royalty. Well Jack just call me Ethan. I will leave it to the slaves and others to treat me as much. Jack laughed and started to take me to the back of the bathhouse where I could see an employee only sign. When Jack opened it I could see it standing chained to its cage. It heard the door open and immediately went to its knees and lowered its head as a slave should when its betters and owners arrived.  

L742 had some more modifications done to it. Jack added gauge piercings to its ears and many more to its sack making it look like a pincushion. A collar was added around its neck with the name Cum Garage on the tag hanging from it. I was even pleased to see as I walked behind it that its new name was also tattooed as a tramp stamp with arrows pointing to its cum chute. I whistled and said wow Cum Garage you've come a long way in the three weeks haven't you?

It shivered which made me smile seeing it hasn't forgotten me and remembers the sound of my voice. Jack snapped his fingers and Cum Garage stood in his cage with his hands clasped behind its head. Two more snaps and it bent over and spread its ass showing me an amazing biohazard brand on its hole which made me smile. I looked at Jack and he nodded to me, handing me the keys to its cage. I opened its cage and I unlocked the chains and it walked out and imeadly got to its knees and started to unbutton my pants and pull my cock out and started to suck it.

I was in shock after knowing how this slave was before being sent here and I looked at Jack and he explained that Cum Garage was a bit to handle at first but after a time with their workers extra training he became a well managed slave giving no issues to being used as a pleasure slave. I reached and shook his hand congratulating him on a job well done. We chatted for a bit longer and in that time Cum Garage took it up on its self and impaled it's ass on my cock and took it to the hilt. I moaned when I felt my balls hit its ass and Jack smiled happy to see his slave taking care of me. I came in it's ass and no sooner after Cum Garage slid off my cock it bent down to clean me off and Jack grabbed a spiked butt plug and shoved it right up its ass. 

Once finished it stepped back into its cage and I walked out with Jack saying how impressed I was and asked if Cum Garage was his only slave here. Jack said there were four others and they were all being used in the dark room at the moment and I was more than welcome to add my strain to them as this was Poz night and he would be honored to have me as the guest of honor. I asked why Cum Garage wasn't being used and Jack said that he used it as a lottery drawing for it to be brought home by the winner for 3 days so he wanted to keep him aside until the drawing at midnight. 

I loved that idea and decided that I would stay here for the night to see how the night ended and Jack showed me to my room. Once at the door Jack told me he would love it if I also added my strain to his as well and I asked the same with a smile he said yes and we both walked in and got fully naked. Jack was a sexy man ripped with muscle. He was covered in tattoos as well with each on accenting to his muscles and making him even hotter than he was before. His cock was fully hard and his precum was dripping from his massive 8 inch cock with a large PA dangling at his head We started making our fiercely and exploring each other's bodies and before long I took his cock into my mouth to the root in one gulp as he picked me up and swung me upside down so we could 69. It was so hot and we got the attention of many guys who stood at the door watching us and stroking their cocks. After 10 minutes of sucking we both decided it was time to fuck.

Jack laid me on the bed and lifted my legs up and started to eat my ass like it was his last meal coating my insides making them sloppy wet causing my eyes to roll in my head. Jack pulled up from my ass and aimed his poz tool at my hole and in one thrust he was in balls deep making me moan in nothing but pure pleasure and making me see stars. He took long strokes pulling all the way out and shoving it back in with enough force to shove the bed Everytime. We looked in each other's eyes and started to make out again as he pile drives in my ass. Jack broke the kiss to tell me he was about to mix in his strain and started to find me harder and harder. On his last huge plunge in my ass he stayed there as I squeezed my ass hard to add to the pleasure of his orgasm. I could feel each pulse of cum coming from him and as soon as he pulled out with a pop I grabbed him and flipped him over and started to give him the same treatment he gave me.

We were both panting and sweaty after I came in him and pulled out after adding my strain to his and we laid there for a few minutes. Jack got up first after seeing that the drawing was going to be happening in 3 more hours. He kissed me once more and told me to go enjoy myself and he would see me later. 

Part 3 or no part 3? 

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 7