Totally unplanned fuck

mass1ve

About two weeks ago I had to head out of town to do some work at an amazon warehouse for a week.  Mechanical tech, nothing amazing, but the one horse town I was in had a "gay friendly" bar and grill and the motel I was in had no working cable so I made my way there for a sandwich after work.

The day ran a little late and it was midweek so I was basically the only customer.  The bartender was a stocky black bear with a sort of grating effeminate voice that didn't really match his demeanor at all, and the bar was so quiet you could hear a pin drop.  I mentioned it, and he said he couldn't do anything because a power outage had messed up the sound system.  Bored and not in the mood to hear the pacman machine anymore I offered to help and basically just turned the amps back on which made me a legend because this had gone on for nearly four days.  The kitchen had closed an hour ago but the fry cook was just packing up and fembear insisted he could get me at least some chicken strips and fries so I hung around and ordered a beer.

Twenty minutes later and a curly haired average looking skinny guy with blue fingernails came out with a plate of food gushing praise because he was going insane without any music.  This guy looked twenty something and nothing special but he had an absolute dump truck ass that made my cock jump.  He clocked out, sat next to me and ordered a drink.

So one beer turned into three and the guy was actually a decent conversation.  Some cringy parts about living with his mom and wanting to get out or get an amazon job, but whatever.  He'd get up occasionally to change the music and I'd get another look at that delicious ass.  Seriously, this guy was getting me hard and not even trying but I'm dating a guy back home, trying to make things exclusive and work out this time  so I didn't really make moves and instead went to take a piss.

Im convinced small town bars pawn their bathroom fixtures for cash because this one was missing dividers and the urinals were obviously a contractor special placed wherever a plumber could sawzall the wall, which was close.  In walks fry man, stands next to me, and Im so close I can literally feel his body heat.  He smells like axe body spray, onions and kitchen grease and I'm politely staring at the ceiling until I hear the softest "you have a niiiice cock." I give a halfhearted smile and a thanks, pack up and start washing my hands when I catch just the top half of that amazing ass peeking out of his jeans.  Being a bit tipsy I turn around to get a better view and he catches me.  He asks if I wanna see it and before he even finishes the sentence hes already slipped his jeans down, no underwear, and I'm looking at a completely hairless grade A bubble butt with nothing to say, which is enough to give him a shit eating grin and a "yeah you do daddy." I'm masculine but definitely don't consider myself a daddy at all.  

A few minutes later and hes fished my dick back out of my pants and I'm pawing away at his cheeks while hes stroking me.  Hes right on my neck, licking and kissing and whispering 'yeah daddy' and i cant even tell if its the beer or just lust making me dizzy.  Eventually the sound of a pile of bottles crashing into the trash brings me back to a shitty bathroom fondling some equally trashy rando.  I tell him I'm dating somebody, tuck my dribbling hardon back in my pants and give a half hearted sorry but he licks my pre off his palm and tells me I haven't even seen his hole yet.   he jumps around, grabs his ass, and looks over his shoulder for my reaction which was just a quiet stare while he winks it and eggs me on to touch it. Against my better instinct, and like a fucking zombie I dragged my fingers up and down a few times and remembered just how much I missed warm boyhole I guess.  I don't even remember what happened next but i mashed my face into him and devoured it.  Not even playfully, I was sucking and slurping him like a bowl of ramen.  I could actually hear my tongue every time I pushed it up his ass and the whole time hes a complete whore about it.  Verbal stuff like 'eat it all up daddy.'  

Again, the sound of the trash, and I gave it one last smooch before I smacked his ass and told him I had to go.  The protesting continued.  No daddy, come on daddy, the guy popped open my fly and yanked down my zipper like they were his pants and I was actually pretty embarrassed at the slimy mess of precum I'd filled my briefs with.  More soft little yeah daddy's until he was long stroking me with one hand and jerking my pants down with the other pretty violently.  This was already way out of the realm of what I came in for and I kept trying to back out of his grip.  At some point my heels caught on something and I fell backward onto the toilet seat.  We both sort of laughed, and I assumed he got the hint but he just moved in closer, spit in his hand and kept working my dick like a fiend.  For about a minute it was just my leaking dick and his fist flying up and down.  I remember staring at his little blue fingernails and listening to him talking dirty under his breath, stuff like big fat daddycock or encouraging me to just let him stroke it.  At this point I sort of gave up, I was close anyway and a handjob wasn't gonna ruin my relationship.  

Eventually he backs off, but that's just so he can step out of his pants and pull out a tube of cherry ChapStick which was definitely unexpected.  He then twists up about a half inch of it, breaks it off, and starts mashing it in his fingers before reaching back and rubbing it into his asshole and honestly I was lost for words.  I'm not much for kink and I'm trying to piece together whats happening and while hes doing this he  reaches forward with his other hand to jack me off again playing with his ass, and dirty talking me.  Again, I'm pretty close and I kinda just want the whole thing done with.  Just as I'm about to shower this guy in jizz he blurts out 'don't cum' in the most accusatory tone for some reason.  He then takes two steps over my lap and I suddenly realize this white trash guy was lubing up for a fuck.  

He manages to get my dickhead between his thick cheeks before I jump back and remind him ive got a boyfriend and we don't even have a condom.  At the same time his ass feels really nice, slick and smooth, and its pretty obvious I like it.  I don't want to raw fuck this guy but hes making every excuse to keep my dick where its at, telling me I'm not inside him, telling me my fat daddycock feels good, rolling his hips around and making sure to work my dick head.  Eventually he gets a rhythm going and starts jerking off. Hes back to encouraging menso I'm starting to accept this sort of outer course thing thats happening, like we established a boundary.  No big deal, just let this dude cum and were done.  

Eventually I'm pretty complacent and just enjoying the tease when he looks at me, arches his back a little and let's out an 'oops daddy.'  I cant tell if hes being honest or not because I absolutely felt my dickhead push into him for a split second but hes still going, more dirty talk just keeps coming and its pretty hot.  Then it happens again. no oops  just a sigh and its obvious we don't have boundaries understood because I actually heard my dickhead pop out of his ChapStick coated asshole this time.  Part of me was ashamed I was doing this but the feeling of this guys hairless asshole sucking the head of my dick was literal heaven.  He started asking if I liked his hole and again, my cockhead squeezes back in and out of him. At this point I figured we were fucking whether or not I had a relationship so I waved to the dispenser on the wall and told him pretty seriously we need a condom.

I asked a couple more times but at this point he has my dick head inside him and hes squeezing it and teasing it, telling me to keep going and pull it back out when I'm going to shoot and I can't think of any excuses. Two or three more plunges and  Eventually hes just riding me, hands on my shoulders.  I remember the trashy smell of cherry ChapStick and listening to him tell me how I wanted to blow my load into him. I was completely lost buried in this guys guts.  He was tight, but I could tell he probably fucked a lot since he was hairless and had a beautiful ass.  the dirty talk was pretty raunchy at this point. he'd pull all the way out and back in hands free with occasional little farts saying stuff like 'look at that fat fucking cock' and 'stretch it open daddy'

True to his word he did let me pull it out and blast about a gallon of jizz on his ass, but after he climbed off he sat back down on me and bounced around for about a minute just whispering 'drain your fat daddycock.' 

Post nut clarity, I awkwardly cashed out and drove back to the motel and avoided the place for the rest of the trip.  I'm almost totally sure the bartender knew wtf we were doing.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Oh it would have been a lot better without the relationship guilt for sure 😕.

About four years ago when I was single I was working on a job in oroville, small town maybe 10k people, and managed to talk a hot Hispanic Starbucks Batista that only wanted to do oral into almost a full day of nonstop bareback.  I probably filled him up seven times.  

• Like 2

4 hours ago, mass1ve said:

Oh it would have been a lot better without the relationship guilt for sure 😕.

A hot Chapter 2 would be his boyfriend's story about how he was getting bred at home while his beau was buried balls deep in cherry Chap Stick and that hot ass.