Riding the dick?

slaveboi

3 hours ago, slaveboi said:

I know I'm probably weird about this but wanted to see what others feel. As a sub bottom I hate it when a top wants me to ride his cock. I want to get fucked not fuck myself.  How does everyone else feel?

I judge good bottoms by how well they can ride a big dick.

Riding a dick is all about your ass muscle and grip game. Bonus if a guy can ride like a cowboy and make me cum on demand.

Ass-up cum-dump bottoms are fun but not memorable.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 1

I enjoy riding cock. I actually saw an older guy a few times when I was in my early 20s that had some mobility issues and I ended up just riding him. I’m smiling now remembering the first time I sat down on his cock and went at it. 

• Like 4

Riding a cock isn't my favorite position.  I'd rather be face down on my belly with the full weight of the top pressing down on me or on my hands and knees getting bred like a bitch in heat.  However,  if a top asks me to ride his cock,  I would do it to please him.   

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

34 minutes ago, topblkmale said:

I judge good bottoms by how well they can ride a big dick.

Riding a dick is all about your ass muscle and grip game. Bonus if a guy can ride like a cowboy and make me cum on demand.

Ass-up cum-dump bottoms are fun but not memorable.

It's easier for me to take a BIG dick if I have the Top lie on his back, with me straddling his waist, and I slowly push myself back onto his Monster Cock.  After a little while, my hole is stretched enough that I can take him fucking me pretty hard without a lot of pain.  I LOVE riding a BIG dick !

• Like 3

5 hours ago, topblkmale said:

Riding a dick is all about your ass muscle and grip game.

That’s a Top’s perception and I have to disagree. Riding successfully is about a bottom’s leg strength and flexibility first and foremost, plus balance, because without the stability and endurance to maintain the position, it’s very difficult to focus on skills like internal tension and grip, or even control over depth and tempo. I find my options for applying my skills sharply limited in a riding position.

I’m not fond of riding because I don’t have the leg development for the athleticism required. Not only that, but I find that there are some men who are simply not a good shape for riding, especially large men, overweight men, men who are sort of barrel-shaped, etc.

Frankly, my experience has been that the Tops who have requested that I ride them have been rather lazy, not really engaged in the fuck, and lacking in drive. In 1,000+ fucks can’t recall a single experience in such a position that stands out as memorable.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3
  • Thanks 1

I like riding. It’s one of my favorite positions. Especially if the guy has a bigger cock. That way I can take my time and stretch my hole instead of him forcing his monster inside me and doing damage. There’s also something really hot to me when I get riding at a good pace and my cock is slapping back and forth between our bellies.  Doggy style is my next favorite, especially once I’ve been opened up and he can go as hard as he wants. 

• Like 1

I don't care to ride, nor do I like to be ridden. I like to be an active top, and I expect the same from guys who top me. 

The one exception is for really huge cocks. If it's really big I like to ride at first to adjust to it, but as soon as I'm able I want to roll over and let him do the heavy lifting.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

20 hours ago, badjujuboy said:

I enjoy riding cock. I actually saw an older guy a few times when I was in my early 20s that had some mobility issues and I ended up just riding him. I’m smiling now remembering the first time I sat down on his cock and went at it. 

Reminds me of the time my wheelchair bound friend bred me. So satisfying for both of us. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1