Tops: what would you do if a bottom asked you to stop fucking if the bottom has already cum?

I stop if a bottom asks me to, I Don get any pleasure from fucking if the pleasure isn't mutual. That said I've never fully understood not being able to enjoy getting fucked after I cum, as a versatile guy who loves to flip fuck I'm more than happy to give you a go at my hole as soon as I catch my breath and pulling out of a guy I've just bred.

• Moderators
On 6/10/2023 at 8:06 AM, smallcocksissyboi said:

I then lose libido and want the top to stop fucking me.

Why do you want them to stop? Not intended as a trick question - I often will continue having sex with someone after I've come (actually, I more often do this as the top), not because I'm that into it, but because I feel my sex partner deserves some fun, too. In my mind, feeling libidinous is just one of a great many reasons to have sex.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

I had a bottom who had been begging me to fuck him for ages , and just as I was building up to flooding his arse he came and asked me to stop.

I was fucking livid but did stop , pulled out and went to a local cruising ground and loaded an anon bottom.

Fast forward to a couple of days ago when the same bottom wanted an assfull - no chance !

• Haha 1

as a bottom i would never ask the top to stop just because i came

in my 20s i used to be a whizz at cumming handsfree while being fucked but these days (in my 40s) i actually aim to not cum and make the sex last as long as i can, but even if i did cum i wouldnt ask the top to stop

ive learned that if you try to relax your pelvic floor and bare down as you cum it makes it so you can still carry on being fucked. just keep that open-inside muscle pushing down, the one sorta behind your balls in your perenium, push on that and it loosens your floor inside and keeps the colon muscles next to your prostate less tense, so the only pressure you feel inside is the dick fucking you, it makes it easier to carry on after you cum

• Upvote 1

If it's an anon scene with no RP aspect I stop because consent is required for sex, without consent it's not sex it's a crime. If it's a temporary pause fine. It's the bottom saying they are done without letting me cum in their ass, then I'm done with them. There is not likely to be a repeat performance.

If it's with someone I know, then I'm checking in and seeing what is wrong. Help make sure they are okay and in a good place. Will still likely fuck them again later when they are feeling better.

If it's a RP situation I continue to bound them as I them to shut up and take my cock they don't get a say in the matter. "Stop" is never one of our safe words.

Edited by Rillion
  • Upvote 1

19 hours ago, topblkmale said:

I would stop - pack up and leave.

But I have noticed rape is over-fetishized with gay guys and have seen guys forcing themselves on others after being told stop or no.

meeting strangers for role play is taking a chance.....i try to suss out in advance what goes and doesn't. if i have a legit concern re trust i won't play. there is need for communication above fantasy....still it's likely as clear as the mississippi.

On 6/12/2023 at 8:16 AM, smallcocksissyboi said:

I have said this to tops before meeting that premature ejaculation is an issue and in advance have told them that if it happens they should carry on fucking me. Of course in the moment once libido has gone my mind then changes it’s view, but would tops see the previous agreement to carry on as good reason to continue breeding me?

You are negotiating a "scene" or role play without a safe word. It will not end well.

The top is playing out the scene as negotiated. So, either establish a safe word or man-up and see the scene through as discussed and agreed. You won't die and you may learn something about yourself and your limits.

• Like 1

On 6/11/2023 at 1:32 AM, Ieatcumholes said:

if you know that's you as a bottom, you should do everything you can to make sure you don't cum and put a premature end to the action...)

I agree with you. I've been close to having an orgasm while I was being penetrated and I successfully prevented that from happening. Interestingly, I often shoot a huge load at almost the same time as my top, but never before he does. I give priority to my top. I like how you crafted your post. I'm back and looking forward to chatting with you. Send me a message - okay??

Jamie

On 6/12/2023 at 7:16 AM, smallcocksissyboi said:

Interesting replies thank you. Probably should have said that I have said this to tops before meeting that premature ejaculation is an issue and in advance have told them that if it happens they should carry on fucking me. Of course in the moment once libido has gone my mind then changes it’s view, but would tops see the previous agreement to carry on as good reason to continue breeding me?

Why wouldn’t they see it as reason to do so? You explicitly told them they should, in advance, and why. Why would you expect them not to take you at your word? You’re essentially saying, “If I say stop, don’t stop.” If you know that you will likely turn around and say “I changed my mind, I really do want you to stop,” then you had no business saying what you did in the first place.

You need to realize that any propensity to call off a fuck-in-progress is going to be viewed as a significant demerit in a bottom in the eyes of most Tops, and can only work to your disadvantage if you want to be successful in bottoming. Rather than being concerned about whether Tops will stop when you tell them, you might be better served to focus on ways of either preventing the premature ejaculation, or overcoming the desire for them to stop.

• Like 3