The scent of cum

tallslenderguy

i'm always a little surprised when i finger my hole after it's been loaded and smell the cum and it smells like piss?  i guess i shouldn't be surprised, given it come through the same tube as piss does, but i find even when it has been inside of my hole for hours, or even over night, it still has a distinct piss odor to it?  Not exactly like pure piss, but like it's scented with it?

It seems different when i am sucking cock. i purposely will rub my face in all over His Cock, Balls, thighs, crotch, while i am sucking His, getting His precum on my face as well so i have His scent and pheromones marking me. Fuck, just breathing and smelling that for hours after i have sucked Him off, is heaven. But that does not smell like piss to me, it's different,  a scent all it's own. 

Also, i can smell sex on myself or another person,  and it doesn't smell like piss (unless it is lol).

So, i wonder about this? Anyone else this way, or is it just me that smells piss in cum?  

• Like 2

i like the smell and taste of both.....frequently fingering my self recently after being fucked to taste myself along w his cock in my mouth cleaning him. or catching my piss taste while a bud watches ...or esp if i am asked to.

something the smell of each is distinct and sometimes not.....but like you it draws me to the guy and hungry to satisfy his needs......having an audience or being watched by others on cam makes all the hotter and sluttier.

• Piggy 1

I don't recall ever thinking the cum in my ass smelled specifically like piss, however, I have noticed that cum from my hole will smell a little different than cum shot in my mouth.  And I think it sort of makes sense that it would. Cum in your ass gets mixed with some of the lube and mucus you've got in there. I can imagine that combination could take on an aroma reminiscent of piss.   

Semen normally has an odor of chlorine or ammonia. Certain foods can influence the odor to be sweet or pungent, and bacterial infection of different kinds can cause the odor to be disagreeable.

You say that you’re testing after you’re loaded up - that means the cum has been introduced to the bacteria-laden environment in your colon. It’s naturally going to be combined with whatever is in there odor-wise. But you’re only assuming that the cum came out smelling normal from the source. There are several things the guy could have eaten or drunk that would have made the load he pumped into you smell off.

There’s also kind of the obvious question - he loaded you up, and you smell piss - what makes you think he didn’t piss in you, at least a little?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ErosWired said:

There’s also kind of the obvious question - he loaded you up, and you smell piss - what makes you think he didn’t piss in you, at least a little?

i did think of that, just thought it was wishful thinking on my part. i've  actually invited Him to do so before, but He didn't seem interested so i let it drop... it's possible of  course, but my impression is it's just the scent of cum and i've noticed it from other guys as well,  seems pretty consistent to me. i  think it's kind of hot and a little curious. Your info about the ammonia may be  what i am smelling, i didn't realize that. 

This references the first thing I do:  take a "sniff-test".  Of course, the principal thing I'm checking for is "preparation", and if f there's something that doesn't seem right, I murmur something acceptable and move on.  Can't say I recall ever smelled either of those two chemicals in the fuckjoints though.  

• Upvote 1

Sometimes a breeder top will piss in the cumdump and he can do whatever he wants.

The piss and sperm loads gets mixed up. 
I always clean off the sperm covered cock after breeding with my mouth. I love the taste.

i finger my cummy hole and smell it too. It gives me a pheromone high.

i love it 

• Upvote 1

I especially love the scent of semen that has been marinating in my ass all night. Waking up I can immediately smell it in my bedroom, especially if some leaks out into my bed. Those special mornings where I do wake up loaded I immediately get hard from the scent. Love fingering my hole tasting and smelling that mixture of cum and ass juices

• Like 1
  • Piggy 2

Enjoying others observations and thoughts on this.  

For me, it's more of a recent observation, and not universally so. I.e., i don't find cum  always smells like piss. Like others have observed, it can vary. Just something i have been aware of the last couple of years? 

Odd too, 'ammonia' is not an appetizing scent to me, not something i'd be inclined to ingest, but a Mans Cum? i even hesitate to finger myself  after  being inseminated for  concerns of losing one drop of His precious Self from inside of me. 

i've had enough piss inside of me, and it's different, consistency as well as scent, though i can imagine a mix. The idea of a little piss being added, inadvertently or purposely, is really hot to me. To me, a Mans piss is a second form of seed. 

Also, cum does not have the same scent to me as a cocksucker.  If i don't happen to get all of His cum down my throat, and it ends up on my face, i've never detected the same piss scent when sucking (and i have received both a Mans cum and piss in my mouth). 

Either way, i love what comes out of a Mans Cock in all its forms, flavors and scents.  Life gives us so many gifts and  ways to connect and bond, scent included. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/15/2023 at 7:09 PM, dadbodcumdump said:

Sometimes a breeder top will piss in the cumdump and he can do whatever he wants.

The piss and sperm loads gets mixed up. 
I always clean off the sperm covered cock after breeding with my mouth. I love the taste.

i finger my cummy hole and smell it too. It gives me a pheromone high.

i love it 

Bro,,I also finger my cum filled fuckhole and smell and lick it clean

• Piggy 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/28/2023 at 6:12 AM, Latinfkhole4U said:

Bro,,I also finger my cum filled fuckhole and smell and lick it clean

get me high and do what ever to me. cum dump with no.limits.

Edited by olddog
poor spelling