UT stoner boy wants it raw

PigBoyDallas

The heat is still pretty bad here in Dallas so there's more guys on apps rather than out on the trails and I got messaged by this skinny white guy this morning. Slender smooth body, 20, about 6' tall, long lanky dirty blonde hair, long slender uncut cock, so-so looking face looking to fuck and get fucked back home for the summer from UT. Yep, he certainly looks UT, probably smokes a lot of weed, hooks up with guys from bars, goes to Hippy Hollow to sunbathe nude, maybe hook up with guys and go into the woods to fuck. Looking at his pics its clear he sunbathes nude so he fits the type. He's upfront about wanting it raw and as his profile says he's neg I say I'm down to take his load and give him mine. He can host once his parents go to work and so I shower and head over at the time he said, texting once I get there. He messaged back it was cool to come in and so I did. He greeted me at the door wearing nothing but a pair of nylon shorts and I was struck by how deep his voice was and that he had a slight drawl. He smelled like weed and asked me if I wanted to smoke a quick bowl or if I just wanted to get down to it. I said I'd be down for a bowl and he said to hang out for a second as we went back to his room to grab his stuff. As he did I was looking around at the house and could see pictures of what was likely him in high school and it was kind of surprising as he was pretty clean cut with short hair. UT Austin will do that to you. He came back and we headed out on patio to smoke.

As we smoked we chatted a bit. He'd already been upfront that he's not looking to date as he heads back to school in August and is just looking for fun with guys and maybe a regular thing. He was upfront about getting with other guys and I'd said that wasn't a problem, not pressing for more details, and he chuckled at that saying he guessed I got with other guys too. I didn't lie and said I did and he chuckled again saying he was glad I was honest and that so many guys online were uptight about that or slut shamed, especially because he wanted it raw. He was worried he wouldn't have luck back in Dallas with guys and that it was much more laid back and fun in Austin. I told him how jealous I was as Dallas felt the same to me. He joked that he was doing OK in Dallas with a smirk and I teased saying he must be getting plenty and he pretty admitted he was. We paused at times to shotgun back and forth and soon we stopped smoking and were kissing more. He'd laid back and I was on top of him grinding my hard cock on him as we kissed. I'm sure he was aching to take my seed as much as I wanted to take his and he was a surprisingly good kisser. He's hard too and we're both starting to sweat and he suggests we should go inside.

We're both rock hard as we head into the house and I notice he has a massive wet spot in the front of his shorts so clearly he's precumming pretty hard. As we head into his bedroom he pulls off his shorts and I can see his cock is absolutely covered in precum, so much that it looks like he shot his load and a thick rope of cum is slowly stretching down to the floor. He loops a big gob of it with his hand and puts it up to my mouth and I eagerly lick it off his hand, enjoying how tasty his cum is. I quickly pull off my clothes and get on his bed and he tells me to go face down and I can feel him smearing his precum on my ass and teasing my hole with his cock head as he fingers his precum in my hole add his spit to the mix. He's slowly sliding his cock in me and as I've been fucked recently I'm not exactly giving much resistance. He's balls deep in me pretty quickly and I'm loving how deep his cock is inside me as he's kissing and nibbling the back of my neck telling me how nice my ass feels. He must be throwing off a lot of precum as he's gliding inside me easily as he's caressing my body and telling me softly how much he wants to cum inside me. I'm telling him how bad I want his load and not long after I can feel him blasting it inside me. He's panting and his breath slows as he keeps kissing my neck telling me how hot a fuck I was. He slides out of me and rolls me on back and asks me if I like to rim guys. I say I'm not really into that, so he asks me to finger his ass while he gives me a blowjob and swings around so he can suck me and his ass is close so I can finger it. He's giving me a great blow job and I have to tell him a number of times to slow his roll as I'm really close to cumming and finally he switches around to straddle my cock and starts working up my cock and his ass with his spit, slowly lowering his ass down on my cock.

I'm having a flashback to Caleb, the twink that rode me the same way a few days ago and know that I get way too excited and cum quickly when a guy rides my cock, but I know I can easily pop a second load in this guy and that he's also clearly not a first time and not going to freak. I'm balls deep in him quickly and he's very verbal riding my cock, saying he loves how thick my cock is, how bad he wants my load, and for me not to pull out. I'm egging him on, telling him to beg for my dick and cum, to tell me he wants to get bred like a slut and he does as he's told, calling himself a dirty slut, a cum pig, and a cum dumpster. I was kind of shocked that he went there, but I guess maybe that's how verbal he likes to get. I'm guessing he's all of those things too, probably hooking up with random guys all the time in Austin and letting them breed him raw, no questions asked. He's loving it and I give him the load he wants so bad. He's been frantically jerking his cock and tells me he's about to cum and gets off my dick and spreads my legs, shoving his cock inside me again. He lifts my legs up over his shoulders as he's pounding me balls deep and pulling out almost all the way, drilling me hard. I'm loving it and soon feel him blast another load deep inside me with a loud groan. He's panting and sweating like crazy and slides out of my collapsing on top me, kissing me as he does, thanking me for giving him what he wanted. I almost want to laugh as I got two loads off of him and more than anything I was wanting to get fucked. That I got to load his ass was the icing on the cake. 

We keep kissing and he tells me he'd like this to be a regular thing if I'm cool with it. I tell him that would be cool but he admits he can only host while his parents are at work. I tell him I live at home with my parents but can do car play or outdoors if he's down. He says he is and that he normally sneaks out of his house to hook up with guys once his parents go to bed at night, which confirms him being a slut like me. I laugh and tell him I do the same thing and he playfully slaps me and says we're too much alike.  He tells me he's glad that I don't mind he plays around and I laugh saying its not like we're dating and I've got no room to talk as I play around too. He laughs at that saying that's why he likes me and adds he likes to keep it no strings and light and easy. I say I do too and I kind of don't know where to go after all this. Part of me wants to hang with him and maybe fuck him again, but I don't want to be too clingy. Part of me wants to shower, but mostly I want to have his smell on me and his cum inside me for as long as I can. Finally I tell him I want to fuck him again and he obediantly drops down to suck me hard. Once hard he straddles me again, this time no spit, just his sloppy cummy ass taking my raw cock. He's right to the nasty talk telling me to cum in his his slutty ass and how bad he wants my cum. As he's riding me I'm enjoying him stroking his long cock, wishing he had another load to drill in me, but also guessing as soon as I left he was going to line up another guy to come over and breed him raw. He has all day and nothing to do and I'm guessing that with his body he'd have no shortage of guys wanting to load his ass, especially knowing he takes it bareback. I'm guessing by the end of the day he'll probably have hooked up with another 2 or 3 guys and begged for their seed as they breed him too. Maybe do like I do and go to the gym and find guys to breed him in the shower. Or hang out at the trail hoping to find a guy and maybe go somewhere and park, riding his dick raw and letting him cum in his ass too. He's all too eager a slut like me and I've worked myself up and blast another load deep in his guts as he's screaming for me to cum inside him. I'm thinking of the clean cut image of him in the p‏e in the living room and clearly he is not his parents clean-cut young boy anymore. He is a dirty cum whore who loves having random guys come by to load his ass raw.

Once we're done he asks me if I want to shower and I say I'm good. Honestly, I want all of his sweat, cum, and funk on me for as long as I can. I slip my clothes back on and thank him for the fun. He walks me to the door naked and asks what I'm up to later. I say I have no plans and to message me but that it'd be hot to hook up again. He agreed with that and gave me a deep kiss before I headed out. Clearly he's going to have a lot of fun before he heads back to school.

• Like 14
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 13