Full body clenching during attempted fisting

gayuke94

I was recently playing with a guy who, during the season, tried to fist me, which I've been trying to do for years. This time, as he kept pressure on my hole, I started experiencing a full body clenching sensation, starting with my rectal muscles.

It wasn't painful, though it was uncomfortable at the time, and my hole is a little sore now (Not like agony, just a little discomfort on the sphincter is all.)

I have 3x questions

1) is this normal, or is it a bad thing? 

2) does anyone have tips on how to stop this happening?

3) any tips to get my hole to open up successfully? I've come close once or twice but can't get over the last hurdle. I'm also not very good at using toys on myself, I can never get a good angle. 

If you have tips for either, but can't or don't want to on this post,  feel free to msg me. I have certain app handles on my profile too, and can be reached there

Could be that I suppose. It didn't hurt really (my ass was a bit sore the next day, but no signs of damage at least), and it was almost a pulsing clench - I clenched for a second, then it went, and a few seconds later I'd clench again. They did pause when I asked them to, held in place for a minute then pulled out.

• 2 months later...
On 6/27/2023 at 8:45 PM, gayuke94 said:

Could be that I suppose. It didn't hurt really (my ass was a bit sore the next day, but no signs of damage at least), and it was almost a pulsing clench - I clenched for a second, then it went, and a few seconds later I'd clench again. They did pause when I asked them to, held in place for a minute then pulled out.

It's usually a reaction to the top hitting one of the massive nerve bundles that come out of the base of the spine. Make sure he is in goose neck hand shape, and ask him to try rotating his hand so that he's not putting his knuckles (including the thumb!) downwards to the base of the spine. Fisting involves gymnastics for tops!

If that doesn't work, try changing your position too. Some guys prefer back in a sling, some prefer all fours. I always find all fours easier to top but I can do either. If you're on your back though, try not to hold your legs apart for ages as it raises muscular tension which doesn't help. 

The only way to get over the final hurdle is to tell yourself that you can and DON'T force it. When your hole is ready, it'll go. That's what toys are for - to let you get to know the signals of your muscles in your hole. And don't forget you don't need to practice using toys all by yourself...!

On 6/25/2023 at 8:31 PM, gayuke94 said:

I was recently playing with a guy who, during the season, tried to fist me, which I've been trying to do for years. This time, as he kept pressure on my hole, I started experiencing a full body clenching sensation, starting with my rectal muscles.

It wasn't painful, though it was uncomfortable at the time, and my hole is a little sore now (Not like agony, just a little discomfort on the sphincter is all.)

I have 3x questions

1) is this normal, or is it a bad thing? 

2) does anyone have tips on how to stop this happening?

3) any tips to get my hole to open up successfully? I've come close once or twice but can't get over the last hurdle. I'm also not very good at using toys on myself, I can never get a good angle. 

If you have tips for either, but can't or don't want to on this post,  feel free to msg me. I have certain app handles on my profile too, and can be reached there

Failing all of that, I'll come down from Milton Keynes and show you :O)