First time topping

Ever since I started having sex I would always bottom. I love the feeling of a man’s hard dick inside my ass. However, I’ve recently had a growing desire to fuck. I don’t care to get in a relationship so I just got in Sniffies and in about an hour I found a guy who wanted to fuck. 

I walked into his place to find him face down ass up. His ass was already prepped and slick with was probably another man’s cum. At this point I was so horny and nervous I was operating off of pure testosterone and adrenaline. I was oozing precum in my shorts before I just said “fuck it” and slide my Dick all the way in one go. He jumped a little at first, but eased himself back on my dick. 

His pink hole against my Black dick was so hot it made me even hornier. The act of fucking a someone, especially a man I was barley acquainted with was so [banned word], and there I was living it. 

I don’t remember how long I fuck him for. But I shot my load in his ass, put my shorts back on and went home.  I honestly feel like a changed man. Can’t wait to breed some more ass