First time fucked. Unexpected and shocking

Teeslad70

14 hours ago, fuckyouraw777 said:

IANAL but if you pressed the charges and got a lawyer willing, they could probably at least put up enough of a case that you didn't get dismissed out of court for wasting the court's time with a frivolous case. However, I seriously doubt you'd win the case if you told the judge/jury what you told us here: a good prosecutor could likely introduce enough doubt, if not total doubt, that you "did not implicitly give consent" to be fucked: you were hooded, knowingly hooded, you had a butt plug in, you didn't describe resistance, you didn't go to the police and possibly more.

Now a good defense lawyer would keep that part silent and hope that the prosecutor didn't get a hold of what you'd written here: the law is about what is legal, and it really has little to do with the actual truth -- it can only deal with what it can discover as true and if you somehow stuck to your guns and described a situation where it could be construed legally as rape (and their lawyer didn't introduce sufficient doubt), you could still win for sure.

But with what you've written...I doubt it. Civil case for damages? Maybe if one could invent a claim. But beyond reasonable doubt...I doubt it 🙂

I'm not looking to. Just makes it feel more exciting.

On 7/27/2023 at 10:42 AM, Teeslad70 said:

The other thing that i keep thinking is was it technically rape if i didn't give explicit consent? Not that i'm complaining

you know.

in my experience, rape is in the eye of the victim. to this day i'm sure my rapist is walking around convinced he did nothing wrong. but i know the difference.

i've had other situations similar to yours where i got a bit miffed over lack of obvious consent, but i got over it real quick because like you seem to describe, it was overall enjoyable. not so the one time i actually label rape. it was horrible and actually derailed my life for almost a year. 

it seems that 3 months later, nothing really bad happened in your life, so maybe it wasn't so bad. let me ask you this: now that you've broken the ultimate rule an let another man fuck you and make you his bitch, do you want to do it again? 

as for the video? who knows but my personal experience is that 99.9% of guys are just horny men like you. most people aren't out to ruin your life. 

do you think maybe all this talk of rape and blackmail is perhaps guilt talking? do you feel ok about cheating? 

so an experienced slut, your experience sounds like heaven. but perhaps it was a bit too much too soon for someone dipping their toe into the world of m2m sex 

• Upvote 1

@norefusal Sorry to hear you had a bad experience.

To answer your questions

1. Yes I would do it again, but there is some kind of thrill with the way it happened.

2. I'll be honest and say that yes, I do carry a lot of guilt. I think it happening the way it did lets me off with some of it, but I was still cheating. The idea of photos or video being taken is as much a thrill as a worry. It's quite intense.

Although this was my first time fucked, my first ever sexual experience was sucking cock, so as I said above it's been a long time coming.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Teeslad70 said:

I see I got a downvote to my opening post. I just wish I understood why.

your story is very intense;  nearly same thing happened to me when younger ;fear and excitation 🌈

The downvote was likely because you were not fully informed prior to the scene taking place.  As I read your initial post, there was no negotiation about limits, the hood, what they wanted, what you'd allow, etc.  

Your were fortunate, in that no serious harm came of the encounter.  When any kind of restraints are involved, that needs to be fully negotiated prior to the scene, as well as what will take place, what won't, and agreed upon up front. 

Back in Chicago, there would be 2 or 3 murders a year because of either none-negotiated scenes, or outright deception from the Dom.  I've written prior about what to do regarding a D/s - B/d scene that includes strangers using restrictive gear, if you're interested.  I'm glad it turned out to be exciting for you, but - care should always be taken to negotiate prior to the scene taking place.  One point:  if the other guy(s) hesitate to do a negotiation, take that as the reddest of flags and move on.  

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 3