First time fucked. Unexpected and shocking

Teeslad70

7 hours ago, gayaction said:

Well done for a first go. I've had a number of encounters with couples -- usually REALLY hot -- or not. Hoods are cool but wanna really press your boundaries... jump in that sling at your local club! 

That sounds like another world tp me.

Just back from sucking that same guy as last time. He was in the same place as I swung by, and enjoyed my attentions.

Managed to have a quick chat after and asked if he was into fucking, but he just likes getting his cock sucked and said that i sounded like "a right little cock slut".

He said it gets busier sometimes, but he tends to park up, make some online posts about where he is, and see if anyone turns up.

He said he'd mention me to anyone else who seemed interested.

Another week, another mouthfull :)

• Piggy 3

On 7/27/2023 at 1:33 PM, Njn0mc said:

That had to be so exciting not knowing what was going on.   The hood is a lot of fun. It so intensifying when you give full control to your tops and feeling the touching without seeing.

You next mission get tied with the hood. You will experience an amazing feeling..

It has to be one of my favorite fun and I bet other bottoms reading this to be tied, hooded or blindfolded and not knowing who and how many are about to breed you!! 

I've got to try this. Oink 🐷 

• Like 2

On 8/17/2023 at 11:31 AM, Teeslad70 said:

Am I a cockwhore and cumslut?

Sounds like a voice from deep inside. Now the question is; will you listen to it? Took me a long time to hear and even longer to follow through. My soul, ass, and gut walls have never been happier!💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Tanbbottom said:

Sounds like a voice from deep inside. Now the question is; will you listen to it? Took me a long time to hear and even longer to follow through. My soul, ass, and gut walls have never been happier!💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦

I love it when a man says those things to me, it just makes me want to please him more. Every like and comment I read just makes me feel so slutty.

3 minutes ago, Teeslad70 said:

I love it when a man says those things to me, it just makes me want to please him more. Every like and comment I read just makes me feel so slutty.

And we love hearing every detail of your tortured slide toward full cum dump . We keep reading waiting to hear of the next load you take up the ass  ... and then the next  ... and next  .

I took three at a gay campground over the weekend and they are great, yet never enough. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Tanbbottom said:

yet never enough

Which is one of the most thrilling parts of practicing wanton sex:  It's never enough.

The more men we "connect" with, the more we need to connect with.  No names needed, no faces needed, but the sexual connection damn sure is needed.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, hntnhole said:

Which is one of the most thrilling parts of practicing wanton sex:  It's never enough.

The more men we "connect" with, the more we need to connect with.  No names needed, no faces needed, but the sexual connection damn sure is needed.

and his cum, deposited into me!

• Like 1