My first attempt of writing story so i d be glad to get some tips and suggestions.

Part 1: Anonymous straight boy

It s 2 am and Vincent is horny. He could not sleep, so he did what he have always done, logging in the local hook up website for some late night bootycall. Vincent is a gay guy in his 20s, asian background with a fit body that he honed regularly at the gym. He has been fucking since he was 16. He was attractive, 1.75m and have an average dick. He usually meet guys on grindr, but occasionally he would go on to local hookup site to find those "straight" boys. It s a habit he got from college, helping many classmates "discover" themselves. He has always been a top and he likes the feeling of convincing the so call "straight" boys to let him slide his dick into their virgin hole. He is not big so it was easy to tell them it won't hurt much. And man those boys were easy to turn. When he got out of college, it was harder to find other curious boys so he turned to the anonymous hookup sites, and he was lucky a few times. These sites mostly have those daddies looking for boys or cumdump sluts begging to be fucked, but on the rare occasion a curious guy would pop in looking to experience some man on man sex.

Tonight Vincent is lucky again. He gets a message from blondjock95.

blondjock95: "Hey man, wanna try a dick. You are down?"

vinceprince: "You wanna get banged? Travel?"

blondjock95:"Yeah. Just wanna get fucked. CONDOM ONLY. No kissing and i wont touch your dick otherwise."

vinceprince: Bingo. "Fine by me. Send ur pic and I ll send the address."

Vince opened the attached pic to see a lean swimmer body, he hope the dude looks good too and not a catfish because he really needs to blow his load tonight. 20 minutes later, he got a text from blondjock95, whose name was Derek, saying he arrived. Vincent open the door and is pleased. The guy was handsome, blond hair with gray eyes and killer smile. They got into the room quickly and Vince got down to business. He stripped them both naked and went down on his knee to give Derek a blowjob. He heard a soft moan as his lips wrapped around the rock hard 20 cm cock. He could taste the salty precum leaking out and the musky smell of Derek's balls. Derek is very well shaven, in contrast to Vincent's thick bush. After a few minutes of sucking, Derek is leaking like a fountain. Vincent looks up, smiles and licks his lips. Derek responds with a weak and shy smile. Vincent turns him around and goes for his as, munching on the virgin hole like a ripe peach. Derek is moaning loudly as Vincent drove his tongue in deep. "Lovely virgin hole. Gonna make you cry tonight and addicted to cock tonight baby"-Vincent thinks to himself. He got up and faces Derek. He places his hands on his shoulders and gestures for Derek to move to the bed. When he gets to the bed, Derek suddenly stops and says: "Hey, is it ok if we try something?"

"What is it, stud?" Vincent gave a friendly smile, and was caught by surprised when Derek leans in for a kiss. Derek pulls back after a few seconds, unsure what to do. Vincent still has the surprised look on his face, but then goes in for another kiss. Derek is by far the best kisser Vincent has. but something about the clumsy peck and innocent kiss turn him on. The boys keeps making out as they fall onto the bed. After a while, Vincent breaks the kiss: "Let s get you nice and wet back there." Vincent made Derek sat on his face and drove his tongue deep into Derek hole one more time before he seals the deal. He savours the musky cherry ass when suddenly he felt hot breath near his cock. After a moment, he felt Derek's mouth wrapped around his cock. "Lol, easier than I thought. Not so straight afterall."-Vincent thought. The blowjob is just as mediorce as Derek kissing skill. He does not know how to deepthroat and could not handle half the shaft despite Vincent 12 cm. But again Vincent was hit by another surprise. He felt his cum bubbling up his shaft. "What the hell...?"-he thought. So many guys that were way better cocksuckers than Derek had served him and they needed at least half an hour to even get Vincent close. What is wrong with him tonight?

"Hey, that s enough. Let s give you what you came here for." Vincent said as he rolls Derek over and climbs between his legs. He got the condom on and lubed up Derek. He sank into the virgin hole as the blond jock gasp for breath, feeling his cherry getting popped. Vincent size let him easily pass through the sphincter and reached Derek's prostate. "Let's get the party started."-he thought. Then Derek pulled him down for another clumsy kiss, and suddenly his cum is about to spill again.  Derek panickingly pulled out and rolled over.

"What's wrong?" Derek sounds concerning.

"It's... I don't know. I m sorry but I m close. Maybe cuz i havent cummed for the whole day." Derek tried to hold in his cum.

"Damn. I wanna try tonight..." Derek sounds dissappointing and Vincent's heart sinks. He is not sure from what but he does not like the feeling. The shame of not be able to perform? The guilt of getting this boy all the way here to let him down?

"Well. I came all the way here. Can I fuck you then?" Derek asks

"Like hell you would, virgin."-Vincent thinks and is about to say when he catches the puppy eyes. The words did not escape his mouth. Mix of guilt and shame flushes back in and he blurted out: "Ok." And so Derek lubed up Vincent the way he did him before. Vincent was still dumbfounded of what he agreed to and just lie there. Derek gets into missionary and line his dick in front of Vincent's hole. He looks him in the eyes with the innocent look again. Derek has a cold feet. He has not been fucked for years and might as well be a virgin. He only fucks, he does not want to get fucked. He opened his mouth to protest when the tip of Derek's cock pushes in. A deep grunt followed by a high pitch moan escapes Derek. He feels like his breath is knocked out as the cock invaded him. "Fuck, this is why I don't bottom."-Vincent thinks. He feels taken, by a virgin he s suppose to be fucking no less. Like the virgin he is, Derek does not let Vincent adjust and begins to pound away and Vincent could not voice his protest. His breath keeps getting knocked out by each thrust and he could not do anything but lie there and takes the pounding, sobbing while his hole getting stretched. Then Derek leaned in for the kiss and the pain slightly subsided. And so Vincent clings to it. He is like a thirsty man in the desert who s finally given some water and does not want to let go. His hole is on fire and Derek's clumsy kiss is the only thing making it better. It goes on for ten minutes, and Derek just goes harder. Vincent's hole finally get used to it and his prostate was being pounded hard. He is  in so much pain and ecstasy that he is in tear and sobbing. And it finally arrives. His cumshot is massive. It  sprays all over him and even hit Derek in his chest and face. Vincent just cries in orgasm at this point, involuntarily squeezing his hole, making Derek pump a big load inside. Derek caught his breath after a minute and pulled out. In his exhausted state, Vincent could see it. That look that he had seen so many times from all the "straight's boys" that he popped their cherry. Derek was flooded with shame of what he just did. He pulled out the condom and quickly dressed up. He immediately left Vincent lying there covered in cum with a mere "Thanks, goodbye man."

Vincent tried to process. His touched his hole and it was slightly gape and sore. His body is drenched in sweat and cum. He got some on his face too. It mixes with his tears that he shed when he was fucked. Tear of joy? "Fuck, I cried cuz I was fucked." He spoke out loud. He rubbed his eyes carefully to not get the cum in. He needs a shower. A hot shower.

To be continued

• Like 7
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1

Part 2.A: I m not a bottom

"I m not a bottom. That was just a fluke." - Vincent drifted away with his thoughts. He was brought back to earth when he felt his butthole tickled. Samir is eating him out. The young Syrian refuge is picked up by Vincent a few months ago on Grindr. He had a blank profile with just his age and a little description about wanting to try gay sex. Vincent does have a thing for Arab boys, especially when they are hardcore Muslim. Something about the forbidden nature of their religion excites him. He remembers the first time they met, Samir was extremely shy and reserved. But he was a slut deep down. He was even a worse kisser than Derek. Vincent had to told him what to do. The difference was that Samir immediately begged to be fucked after that like a cheap whore. He is very soft spoken and if not for the masculine face and beard, people would think he was a girl just by hearing his voice. "Daddy, please fuck me. I wanna be your whore." That was exactly what Samir said, and Vincent delivered with condom on. Samir was hooked after and came back regularly.

Vincent likes Samir. He is good looking, masculine, slightly hairy and very handsome. He is also 19 and thus reminds Vincent of his good old college days. After their third time, Vincent wanted to break Samir in properly. He did the usual trick where he tease Samir hole with his bare cock, pushing ever so lightly that it didnt go inside. He then bended down and made out with Samir, getting the boy worked up. Just as he expected, Samir eventually welcomed the bare cock inside him on his own, without Vincent even have to push. And he dicked him hard. Vincent was clean and always make sure he has no disease and on prep. He has no intention to harm his partner, simply just want to enjoy the bare sex from time to time. And also the sweet feelings of getting a boy accepting his first raw cock. Samir had asked him to pull out when he came, and he obliged. He never wanted to force his partner.

Today is new. Samir goes for his ass. Vincent likes a good rimjob from time to time, but the incidence with Derek made him feel a bit cautious when his ass is played with. "Samir, babe, what are you doing?" Vincent asked softly and looked down between his legs quizzically.

"I... I thought I would try it, rimming you. You always do it to me and it makes me feel really good. I want to return the favour." Samir meekly answers.

"You know I do that to lube you cunt before I rail it right?" Vincent said

"Oh no. I don't mean to do that. I... I just want to please you. And it does taste good like you said about mine." Samir sounds slightly panicked. He s afraid he upset his top.

"Ok. Fine. You get a few minutes down there if you enjoy it so much." Vincent sighed. Afterward, he ordered Samir to climb on and ride him. Samir happily obeys and ride it hard while Vincent strokes his cock. After five minutes, Vincent picks up the space and thrusts hard into him. It brings Samir close to the edge as he cries out in ecstacy.

"Oh yes daddy. Thank you. You are gonna make me cum." Samir moaned loudly. But Vincent had a different idea today. He stopped and rises up with his dick still lodged inside Samir. He put them into missionary position and starts making out with his slutty bottom. Samir was extremely horny and moaned into Vincent's mouth as they kiss and fuck.  Vincent would occasionally bring Samir to the edge but then stop. It goes on for 10 minutes and Samir is going crazy.

"Daddy. I wanna cum so bad." He begs.

"Yeah? You wanna cum together?" Vincent grunted.

"Oh yes daddy. Yes fuck the cum out of me." Samir asks and Vincent jackhammered him hard. Samir tried to reach for his cock to jerk off but Vincent pinned his hands down and keeps pounding. And soon Samir had the first handsfree cum of his life, a prostate orgasm nonetheless. His ass squeezes and Vincent took the opportunity to pump his load inside. Samir had no objection this time because he was so high on sex. Samir does not spray cum but delivered a very thick load onto his stomach, which Vincent scoped up quickly to lube up his cock and pushed it back in quickly for a few last thrust, mixing both of their cum together inside the Arab boy. Vincent collapses on top of Samir and they make out again with his dick still plugging Samir's hole. When they calm down, Vincent pulls out his dick and roll over to Samir's side. Samir took a deep breath and reaches for his hole. It is full of cum that slowly trickles out.

"You... came inside me." Samir said, somewhat sobbing. 

Vincent caught a whiff of fear in Samir's voice. He soothes him and reassures Samir that he is tested recently and on prep.

"Don't worry babe. I would not do anything to hurt you. I know you would like it." Vincent said as he reaches down and fingers his load back into Samir and massage his sensitive prostate, making his cock twitches a few time. "Yes. Yes daddy. I did like it. I trust you." Samir looks into Vincent's eyes and he pulls him in for a kiss.

"See, Vincent. You are a top."-Vincent thinks as they cuddle.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Part 2B: I am definitely not a bottom

Giving Samir his first breeding was satisfying. Vincent felt like he was back in the game. He had his regular fill of hookups from the gym and bar and he was content. At least till he has that itch to break in another boy. Samir had been asking for his load ever since and he gladly gave it. It is not that he is getting bored with him. Samir is a handsome boy and definitely a keeper, but Vincent just need a bit more "challenge".

"Hey pretty cocksucker. Miss you babe." His phone rang as a text message from Rahim comes in. "Ah, my Arab stallion fuckboy is back in town." Vincent grinds. Vincent met Rahim a two years ago and they had been hooking up ever since. Rahim travels between the west and east coast for work so sometimes they don't meet for months. Rahim is an Egyptian descendant. In contrast with the light skin boyish look of Samir, Rahim has that North African Arab exotic tan and a chiseled square jawline that he adorn with a short chin curtain. He has a buzz cut and an athletic body since he is a professional kickboxer. Vincent was instantly hooked when Rahim first messaged him. Rahim had tried hard to fuck Vincent since the first time, but to no avail, so he settled for the next best thing, Vincent's throat. 

And Vincent happily complied with it every time. He loved the feeling when Rahim grabbed a handful of his hair and pumped his throat with that thick cut cock. He leaks like a faucet and Vincent always had a mouthful of precum before he was rewarded with the cream at the end. The first time he was on all fours taking the throat pounding so hard tears were streaming down his face and saliva coated his chin and pecs. Rahim just finished practice that night and Vincent was drunk on musky ball sweat and he loves every second of it till this day. Rahim grew more comfortable over time also. The first time they met he barely talked. He just needed to unload and Vincent's throat was there. He would have railed that asian boy hard if Vincent wasn't so recalcitrant. He immediately blocked Vincent after their hookup and convinced himself that he was not gay, but that boy's throat was better than any chicks he had. A few months later, he was so drunk and horny after a failed attempts to hook up with a few chicks at the club. He just won a big game and he wanted to celebrate. Then he remembered someone who worshipped his cock like it was godsent. 

The asian boy was worth the trouble. His throat milked Rahim well, and he even cradled and licked his sweaty nutsacks like it was the sweetest candy he ever tasted. "Maybe I ll keep this fag as a backup plan." Rahim thought. And so it went on the third and fourth time. Whenever Rahim couldn't get a chick, he knew there is always a fleshlight to dump his load in. There was period that he didn't even bother to find a girl since they are too demanding. Why waste time and drinks if he can just go out with his buddies to celebrate and then use a fag later. What he did not expect was two months ago when during a throat fucking session, Vincent asked for a favour.

"Hey. Can I lick your ass?" Vincent spoke when he took a brief break from deep throating. 

Rahim had to blink twice and looked down at the cocksucker still working his pole. He always keep his ass squeaky clean, but also he just came from practice and he knows it was sweaty. "You wanna do what now?" Rahim raised his eyebrow.

"Just wanna make you feel good. We have hooked up more than a dozen times already. I know you always keep it clean down there. And you are not the hairiest Arab I met. It really turns me on." Vincent spoke in between each throating. "And I think you'll like it too."

Rahim entertained the idea. He knew this fag worship every inch of his body, but he didn't expect him to ask such a thing. He chuckled to himself. "Alright, but don't you dare try anything else."

"Nah. I m here to make you feel good only."  Vincent said as he raised Rahim's leg and dove in. Rahim didn't like it. He loved it. It was tickling at first, then became more enjoyable, especially when Vincent tongue went deep. Soon he was leaking precum more than usual and it ran everywhere on his stomach as Vincent stroked his cock while eating him out. They tried many positions where Rahim squatted on Vincent's face, or when they were both on all fours and Rahim grabbed Vincent's hair and shoved his face into his ass. He finally unloaded inside Vincent's mouth as usual, but this time with Vincent's finger rubbing on his hole to mimic the tonguing feeling. It was wild and he could not get it out of his mind for days. He had to travel a month for another fight and it drove him nuts. All the girls he met would laugh at the idea or get angry at him for even suggesting it. And so he could not wait to see his personal fag again.

The time finally came. Rahim just got back after a night of partying hard with his boys. He drank a bit more than usual and also quite high. It is gonna be great to end the night on a high note with that handsome fag serving him. Vincent came in and immediately got down to business. Five minutes into the cocksucking and Rahim already asked. "You are gonna eat my ass again?"

"Fuck yeah, stud. Glad I pleased you last time." Vincent grinned and got to work. 

Rahim grunted deeply as the tonguing went on for ten minutes. "Go deeper slut." He demanded.

"Sorry, bro. That's the deepest I can reach... Unless you want me to try a finger." He said gingerly.

Rahim pondered the thought. "This is gay as fuck, but this bitch seems to know what he is doing." He nodded.

Vincent asked for some lube and carefully slid in his finger, just a bit of the knuckle. He saw Rahim winces and quickly goes to work on his cock. It gives enough distraction as he can feel the flow of precum returns. Rahim relaxes his hole eventually and bit by bit Vincent went deeper, until he found the prostate and pressed lightly on it. Rahim's eye opens wide with a surge of pleasure and his dick responses with a big drop of precum that Vincent laps up happily. "Fuuuck. What are you doing? It feels good." Rahim said hoarsely. 

"Pleasing you, stud. Told ya bro. Your pleasure is my priority." He quickly answered and resumed the sucking and prostate massaging. The alcohol and weed are working wonder with the prostate stimulation while Vincent tease out Rahim with a slow blowjob, bringing him on the edge but never near enough to release.

"Fuck dude. I want more." Rahim asks when Vincent pulled out his finger.

"How can I help? What you want me to do?" Vincent asks innocently.

"I don't know. Something more with that spot that you were rubbing. You are gay. Don't you know some way?" 

"Well. I do. But it s quite intimate. So you gotta trust me then." Vincent places Rahim's legs on his shoulders and lean in close to his face. 

"I don't care. Make me feel good." Rahim said in a slurred voice. Vincent was waiting for that and lines his cock to the loosen hole. He presses forward ever so gently. His small size allows him to not freak the Arab stud out. The last thing he wants is to get a punch from this champion. Rahim's cock is more than 20 cm long and with some flexibility, Vincent was able to suck the tip as he entering Rahim.

"Arggh. What the fuck are you doing fag? Take it out of me." Rahim managed to utter in his intoxicated state. "Argh, uhmm." His thought was disrupted by the cocksucking that turns him on again. Vincent let it go on for two minutes before he stops to speak. He can also feel Rahim's hole opens enough for his cock to reach the prostate. 

"I am sorry. Am I hurting you? I just wanna make you feel good." With that he pushes in past the prostate and angled it to make sure it gets a good pressure on the spot. Rahim was speechless with the pleasure. "I should stop?" Vincent asks with a concerning voice as he grinds a few time against the spot.

"FUCK NO. It... I just... I don't know." Rahim could not think straight.

"Ok. Then two minutes if you don't like it I ll stop." Vincent said as he starts to slide in and out. And Rahim could not protest much but moaning and leaking precum. "So I'll stop?" He asks again and was answered with a pleading moan and Rahim's hands grabbing his hips, motioning him to rock back and forth. That was all the clue he needs. Vincent pounded away and Rahim just lays there and moans and grunts. When he was close, Vincent bends down and bring his face closes to Rahim. Their lips briefly touch to Rahim's surprise and Vincent pounded hard to unload deep in Rahim. It causes the Arab stud to spill his own load. He screams as his first anal orgasm as the cum shoots everywhere onto both of their abs. Vincent could see a drop of tear from Rahim. He held the stud tight as they came down from the orgasm. Vincent's dick eventually softens and dislodges, leaving the freshly broken hole oozing with cum. 

"What... What the fuck did we do man?" Rahim croaked.

"We fucked, stud. I fucked you."

• Like 4
  • Piggy 6
  • Thanks 1

Part III a: Rebuilding the stables.

Rahim never came so hard in his life. His emotions are all over the place and he feels conflicted. As he catches his breath and collects his thoughts, he feels a tongue going over his body. That’s right. Whenever he doesn’t cum down Vincent’s throat, he makes that fag clean up whatever mess of cum on his body. His cocks, his hands, his abs, and even when it drips down to his balls and ass cracks, Vincent would happily oblige. What a good bitch. He likes how much Vincent worship him, the thrill of making another man be his bitch, and not just any man but a well groomed, handsome jock. He remembers smirking at Vincent cumcaked hair and face, saliva dripping down his chin all over his muscular pecs when he dresses up after their throatfucking session. Vincent just looks back and smiles happily like a puppy getting treat. What a fag. And that fag is easy to train. He just needs to be told once what Rahim likes and he will do it everytime they meet. Just like now he is cleaning up Rahim with his tongue. He is cleaning up the cum that Rahim shot all over his abs, Rahim’s still rock hard cock and hefty nutsacks, Rahim’s ass that is cover in cum. “Wait… fuck… my ass.” Rahim thought as cum leaks out of him and Vincent lapping it up. Unlike the usual it’s not Rahim’s cum Vincent cleaning up alone. It’s Vincent’s cum that filled him up when he fucked and bred Rahim. The reality kicks in and Rahim bounces out of the bed.

“Are you ok?” Vincent asked innocently, face covered in cum running down his chin.

Rahim avoids eye contact and gather his clothes. Vincent shook his head. He fetches a towel and hands it over to him. Rahim takes it and mumbles a Thank you. He quickly wipes his body and dresses up in silence. Vincent knows better not to rushes anything. The stallion’s pride is wounded, and any wrong word could push Rahim away for good. So he just does what he knows these cocky straight guys like best, act like an obedient bitch and stay quiet. He kneels naked on the floor and wait for Rahim to finish with a puppy face. As Rahim tries to leave, he caught glance of Vincent and gulped. The fag assumes his position just like he always does, the way that makes Rahim feel like a big man. A tiny part of him feels strangely at ease.

As he got home, Rahim quickly strips and goes to the bathtub to clean up. He tries to keep a clear head the whole way back but it was hard to stay sober with how much drank and smoked. His head still buzzes when he got into the tub. He looked over to his clothes on the bathroom floor and the panic hits again. His underwear is soaked with cum! Fuck, how much did that faggot dump inside him. Vincent doesn’t cum when they meet, except for that one time where he asked for permission while Rahim pounded his throat. They had been meeting a few times by then, and as much as he doesn’t give two fucks about the fag’s pleasure, he thought he would be a generous master for a change. He remembers now. It was a hot moment where Vincent blew a massive load on the floor while deepthroating Rahim. Rahim cums a buckload, but Vincent definitely has him beat in that department. It was quite gross when he saw the shower of cum spraying all over the floor, but then it gave him an idea. He asked if Vincent would lick up all the cum on the floor. Vincent made a quizzical face and for a moment Rahim thought he would loose his fag because he cross a line, but then he saw that smile again followed by a “Of course, stud. If it pleases you.” He couldn’t believe this fag. He was so turned on that once Vincent finishes his tasks and look up at Rahim, he was immediately stuffed with a mouth full of cock and a load sprayed down his throat. Rahim was certain it was a matter of time before he can own Vincent’s ass. The handsome fag would do anything to please him.

But today outcome was not what he planned. It all started with that rimjob. And now he came home with an ass full of fag’s cum. Looking over at the cum stained boxer, he dreads what is coming. As soaked as it is, that is nowhere near the amount of cum he saw Vincent pumped out. He takes a deep breath and pushes, and a big stream of cum gushes out of him. His heart sinks. He does not know what to do or how to feel. He turns on the hot shower and cleans himself. As he touches his whole, it feels tight again. The fag has a small dick, nowhere near his thick giant tool. That is a silver lining, he laughs in defeat. He closes his eyes and try to push a finger into get all the cum out. He winces at the pain, but try to go deeper anyway. He remembers Vincent’s trick earlier to let the finger stay put to loosen him up before going further. He reaches deep, swirls around a bit and pulls out. Fuck, still has cum in there. He soaps up and goes in again. Second time was less. He keeps going again. Unconsciously, he stays longer each time. Soon he was fingering himself and rubbing that good spot again. He snaps out of it eventually. “Damn it, what was I doing?” He smacks the side of his head. He looks down to see a raging boner and gulps. He wants to blame everything on Vincent. It’s all that fag’s fault. But part of him enjoys it. Vincent does whatever he wants, and the fag would not have done so if Rahim didn’t ask for it.

“Rahim, what is wrong with you. You are not a fag. Why the fuck did you order a fag to fuck you?” He lamented out loud. He is exhausted and try to pinch his dick to get the boner down. He dried up and flung himself into bed, passing out completely. A little bit of cum still trickle out of his ass as he laid sleeping.

I wonder if I should include some pics of models that I imagine what the characters would look like. Let me know what you think.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

• 2 weeks later...

Part III b: Rebuilding the stable

Vincent had a good sleep and wakes up feeling refreshed. It’s been a while since he got to break in a macho stud like Rahim. The only regret he had was that he should have saved up at least a two-day load for that. Regardless, Rahim was filled to the brim and that should knock the stallion’s pride down a peg. He hopes he played his card right and get Rahim hooked on cocks eventually, but for now he won’t expect to see him for a while. He is content with his favourite boytoy Samir for now. The week goes on uneventful with Samir coming almost everyday to get bred. He begs for Vincent’s load every time now and Vincent is pleased with his training. He can’t wait to show him off to Rafael this weekend.

Vincent and Rafael go way back in college day. Rafael was older and started his post grad research when Vincent just finished his freshmen year. They met during the summer when Vincent was working at the school museum part time when Rafael was showing a campus tour around. Vincent could not take his eye off the handsome Mexican. Raf is quite light skinned, and Vincent swears he could have mistaken him for Tom Cruise from his face to his height. The difference comes when Raf smiles, and his front teeth are quite protruding. Vicent thought he looks like Tom Cruise imitating a squirrel, which frankly he finds adorable. They exchanged glances and while the tour was looking around the museum, Rafael briefly flirted with the young freshman. Vincent was quite innocent and didn’t expect Raf to be so bold as to bring him to the basement washroom. Vincent could recall his heart pounding in his chest and how meek he was to follow Rafael with his tail between his legs. Once they got to the bathroom, Rafael didn’t even bother to go into a stall but made Vincent get on his knee and fuck his throat right in the open. Vicent was scared to death of getting caught but the moment the uncut Latino cock falls out of Raf’s trouser, he got on his knee, took in the sweet scent of manhood, and dove into work. It was veiny, uncut with a pink head, and slimy with salty precum. Raf did not have a big cock, it was around the same size as Vincent, but it was rock hard and full of cum. He pumped a good salty load down Vincent’s throat, making the young jock cough a little and pulled back. He bent down, landed a passionate kiss and slipped his number into Vincent’s pocket, then hurriedly left to get back to the tour. Vincent just kneels on the bathroom’s floor stunned for a moment with a raging boner. He then got into the stall and jerked off a big load while savouring the cum taste in his throat. They met again the following day at Raf’s place, and Vincent would never forget the night he lost his ass cherry. Raf got him hooked by the finger and Vincent agreed to whatever he asked. He was gentle and caring, but Vincent’s first time was still quite painful. The jock was simply too tight and never had anything up his ass till that night. He was lucky that Raf’s cock is not thick, or he would have not been able to go to work the next day. Vincent was young but he was not that naïve. He liked Raf a lot, but it was clear after a few times that Raf prefers to stay friend rather than dating. And so Vincent did not let bottom again. Raf moved on to find another boy to break in and eventually goes out with Alejandro, another student on the same campus working for the school grocery store. Vincent was initially jealous with the Brazilian twunk. They are both dark skinned and good-looking jocks in their prime, with bubble butts that Raf commented was built to be fucked. Alejandro has a huge uncut dick that looks like those pornstars Vincent always watch, but he is born to be a bottom. Whereas Vincent struggles to take Raf, Alejandro’s cherry popping was full of ecstasy, and he was begging for Raf to go for second and third round. It took him a while, but he realizes Alejandro was a much better fit for Raf than him. Still, they stayed friends and Vincent was surprised when Raf invited him over to tag team Alejandro. Vincent was amazed and even learn a few cock-sucking tip from Alejandro. Vincent finds it amusing that Alej shows that same bubbly happy smiles he always used to greet customers at the store, except that he was greeting cocks instead. The next thing that blew his mind was when they had been spit roasting Alej for half an hour, Raf asked Vincent to lie down so Alej could ride him. Vincent was enjoying Alej fucking himself silly on the asian cock when he felt Raf pressing his dick into Alej’s hole.

“Wait. Is it gonna be ok for him? We are not gonna hurt him, are we?” Vincent asked worryingly.

“Nah, bro. We tried with his cock and a dildo. My only regret was that the dildo doesn’t cum.” Alej spoke with joy. And when the two cocks slid in, his eyes rolled to the back of his head. Vincent took that as a cue to pound into Alej like a sewing machine. It was so tight, and the friction soon make them deposit a flood inside the Brazilian and Alej just pooled out a thick creamy batter onto Vincent’s stomach. Raf reached in front to scoop it up and fed it to Vincent, which he greedily sucked on every finger. Then when Alej climbed off their dicks and lie on his back, Raf dove in to felch out the load they pumped in. Vincent was disgusted but also turned on.

“Don’t worry man. I am cleaner than our school cafeteria kitchen, haha.” Alej giggled. “Come on, have a taste.” Raf got up and guided Vincent’s hesitant head to the hole, and when the first gush of cum flow out, Vincent threw caution out the window and stuck his tongue out to welcome the sweet juice. The three made out and cuddled soaking in cum and sweat. That was eight years ago, and they have been close friends ever since. Vincent spoke to them about Samir and wanting to let the little slut explores some good old double breeding. They were all exciting to plan a surprise for the Arab twink.

Suddenly, Raf calls him up a week earlier than schedule and ask if they could meet. Alej went back to Brazil for vacation and won’t be back till their surprise foursome. The slutty twunk must have been bred silly by now considering it’s pride season in Rio de Janeiro. Vincent thought maybe Raf needed some company. They usually do movie night or find another bottom to tag team when Alej is out of town. But Raf was acting weird when Vincent showed up. He looks distressed, and Vincent gets anxious.

“Are you ok? Is something wrong with Alej?” Vincent asked.

“Not with Alej, but something did happen. I… I don’t know who to talk to. You are the only one I could think of.” Raf said with his back turn toward Vincent.

“Hey Raf, anything you need, I am here.” Vincent walks up and holds Raf’s hand.

Raf sighs and bit his bottom lips, then he spoke. “Vince, I… got fucked.” His voice trembles.

Vincent couldn’t believe what he heard. Raf NEVER bottomed. But he wasn’t prepared for the next line. “And he bred me, man. The fucker even shoved a buttplug in to keep the cum inside. I m full of cum now dude. What am I gonna do? What if Alej finds out?” Raf almost sobs. Vincent took a moment to collect himself and went in for a tight hug.

Author's note: Thanks again for reading my stories. Vincent is still the main character so most parts will have him features in it. Would be great to keep hearing feedback. Let me know which guys are your favourite.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...