Uncle's betrayal

wildmax

This is a very short story that I came across on a different site. The author is KinkMeKnots and the picture is submitted by Him

He hadn't meant to cum like that. He hadn't meant to shoot rope after rope of his pent up wad all over the small body trembling before him. He had EVERY INTENTION of holding back, and holding off from shooting out his jizm despite the generous slam he had been given and being stroked by his Master while having to listen to all the dirty talk that aroused despite himself. He never wanted to betray his sweet scared little 18 yo nephew in that way.. never. 

But every man has his limits, and after two weeks of being denied (his Master would keep him chemed up and on the edge the entire time he was being fucked), an hour of receiving simulation directly from his Master before his nephew came back from practice early, and the following two hours of watching and listening as his Master enjoyed using the 'special surprise' that had been 'offered' to him for his perverted enjoyment the slave uncle was already near his limit. Having watched his nephew be stripped of his football kit and forced to shotgun cloud after cloud until he was just a rag doll begging to be used. 

He tried to steel himself against the pleasurable sensation of his Master's hand, and resist the powerful temptation caused by the sight of his nephew's naturally sexy body that had already been used excessively (despite the lad's nearly total lack of experience). But the words comming out of his Master's mouth.. the wonderfully perverse way he spoke about what he had done and still intended to do made resisting the urge a torment all its own. 

"I'm going to stroke you nonstop for fifteen minutes slave. If you cum on your sweet little 'present' before then, then I'll take that to mean that I'm free to cum IN him.. and you know what that means don't you slave?" Indeed he did, it was not long ago that his Master started cumming in his own ass uninhibited despite having been off his meds for months. He had no care about getting it from the man he worshiped, but wanted at all costs to spare his innocent nephew from being forcibly 'Charged Up'. No matter how much the thought of it made his cock leak his own charged pre.

He was so close too, only three minutes to go. But his Master knew his slave too well, and was able to say exactly what to he needed to say to push his slave over the edge. As the last volleys of his tainted incestuous seed rained down on the battered form of his quivering nephew, dooming the youth to his fate,  his Master's words rang on in his ears. 

"Next time we throw a house party, I'm going to invite ALL of our closest friends and introduce them to the boy making sure they know he's your nephew. Their gonna watch as you openly fondle his junkie body while he squirms, make him drink booze and g out of your mouth, and force him to use favors. When our straight laced friends leave because things are getting too weird, you're going to kick things up by REALLY getting handsy with him. When its just the true [banned word] left you're gonna put on a little show for them by bending his sweet ass over the end of the couch, pulling his pants down to show off his cute little ass, and then.. my deliciously perverted slave." Master said with an evil chuckle.

"You're going to loudly give your nephew what you've secretly been wanting to give him for a while now by hate fucking him in front of everyone. Those fucking pigs are gonna love seeing you blast his tight little ass full of your seed, egging you on the whole time you 'knock up' your own nephew."

Comming down from his orgasm the slave felt deeply ashamed as he watched his Master drag his nephew away in order to aggressively breed him for different times. Ensuring that long before the a room full of horny perverts watched a true incestuous pairing occur, the boy was already marked and claimed by another. 

image.png

• Like 13
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 8

• 1 month later...