Hi,

Really enjoying reading all the posts on here. Before I found this site I had no idea there was such a thing as bug chasers. Sounded a bit crazy to me at first but as I read on I began to understand (and relate to), why this is such a turn on...

Was wondering if any of you guys have this fetish too?

I've had a used condom fetish for years now. I go condom

hunting at local gay cruising areas, collect them, slip some on and j/o in them, mixing my cum with another unknown guys. What I love doing most is pouring the cum into my open ass and then sliding the condoms all the way in :) Had up to 30 used condoms up my ass at any one time! I really get off on taking the risk of doing this, but I wonder how risky this actually is??

It's my understanding that std's and sti's cannot last long outside of the body. This has been proven with HIV. I would be very grateful if someone can advise me on the potential risks of doing this, not just sexual related risks but general health also. I've never (knowingly) caught anything from doing this, and ive been doing it for nearly 10 years.

Best of all is I often get cruised whilst out hunting, I've had older guys push the condoms into me and then fuck me (the tops were wearing a condom). The thrill of being filled with cum and condoms and then being fucked is all consuming for me.

I don't risk bareback sex, although I want it badly, and this used condom fetish appears to be an alternative that I have really connected with.

I would love to go to a gay sauna and indulge in no holes barred, no questions asked, bareback sex... taking cum raw from lots of guys and not caring about the consequences. I just don't want to risk HIV infection. It's not for me at the moment but if I ever do it (and it will likely be on impulse), and get converted it would open up a whole new world of hedonistic sex and pleasure for me :) so tempting lol

Thanks for reading... If you got this far why not post a reply and share your thoughts on this subject? I'd be really interested to hear from you.

While it is true that some STD related organisms have a very short life outside of the human body, some do in fact live for a while longer. Your main concern would be Hep A, B, or C, which can all live outside the body for extended periods. Hep B can live for up to a week outside the body, while Hep C can live for up to 4 days. Hep A can live for months, and survive in a variety of environments. (Get your vaccinations. They are available for Hep A and B.) Other bugs, like MRSA and VRE, can live for a while outside of the body as well.

According to the CDC, HIV can live outside the body for "up to several hours". If you're trying to avoid HIV, filling your ass with cum and used condoms is not the way to do it. There's a ton of info about HIV transmission at http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/resources/qa/transmission.htm.

I got HIV from either swallowing poz cum or topping a poz guy; they say those are not common forms of transmission, but they happen.

Regardless, have fun! It's your body so do what works for you!