Who Prefers Only Spit As Lube

It isn’t always possible, but who prefers only spit as lube?

I love eating and being eaten to start the lubing, then being fingered and fingering with spit.  Finally, covering my or his dick with spit.

If you are going to fuck bare, it should be as natural as possible.

Also, if that doesn’t quite do the trick, Chapstick works well.

• Like 1

me

i prefer spontaneous sluttiness not having be be prepared like a boy scout 

i prefer gettin a dick sloppy wet w my mouth before bending over 

i love gettin my hole eaten out and slobbered over 

and if the vibe is right, i prefer a hot top to force fuck me in a sorta cnc way 

• Like 3

17 hours ago, hntnhole said:

Hopefully, there is one preparatory act that is performed every time before you get fucked ... 😧

depends. some guys specifically request i not. everyone has their likes n dislikes it's not up to me to judge. 😈

9 hours ago, norefusal said:

everyone has their likes n dislikes it's not up to me to judge

You're right, of course. 

It's not up to any of us to judge each other.  That said, I've seen the darkrooms cleared almost instantaneously when some guy hasn't fully prepared.  Maybe we could agree that fucking in last night's dinner (or this morning's breakfast, depending) needs to be between guys that particularly enjoy / anticipate that kind of scene?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

In the (very) dim and distant past I have had all sorts of things used on my hole as lube, from Vaseline to cooking oil. However, my personal preference would be either spit or if the top makes copious amounts of pre-cum, just that and nothing else. As natural as possible.

• Like 1