Finally decided to get a PA

DirtyFckr

I’ve always been hugely turned on by  PAs, love a top with one! And I love piercings in general. After years of hesitation , I finally decided to get one myself and made an appointment for next Wednesday! I kinda wanted to get it right away yesterday but the salon I’m going to is super busy and couldn’t accommodate me until then.

I’ve my ears pierced with 4 golden rings for about 20 years now, got my nipples pierced in June. PA is the last step!

I’ll keep you folks posted!

• Like 9
  • Piggy 2

16 hours ago, DirtyFckr said:

I’ve always been hugely turned on by  PAs, love a top with one! And I love piercings in general. After years of hesitation , I finally decided to get one myself and made an appointment for next Wednesday! I kinda wanted to get it right away yesterday but the salon I’m going to is super busy and couldn’t accommodate me until then.

I’ve my ears pierced with 4 golden rings for about 20 years now, got my nipples pierced in June. PA is the last step!

Good man... I love mine!

• Piggy 2

1 minute ago, barebackbro said:

Good luck with the PA!

Just don't waste it. You gotta try topping more once you're fully healed.

I actually made a promise to one of my fuckfriends that I will fuck him with my PA. He has never been fucked by me before 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 3

1 minute ago, DirtyFckr said:

I actually made a promise to one of my fuckfriends that I will fuck him with my PA. He has never been fucked by me before 

Fuck him in a sling or on his back and I reckon he'll blow hands free 😉

• Piggy 2

i love a PA on a Top. To me, a PA screams "TOP."  Don't know why, but it's a Top accessory in my mind, so i would not be inclined to get one. i love getting fucked and bred by a Man wearing one. 

As to pics, if you're willing, i'd appreciate seeing pics in all stages of healing, even right after it's done. 

On 7/21/2023 at 5:06 PM, DirtyFckr said:

Good luck on the PA…I love mine, had it for over 20 years. I eventually got it up to a 0 gauge but for me personally, the 2g is most comfortable so that’s where i am. 

You will adapt to peeing with it, some guys sit down to pee others can adjust the PA to minimize the leaking out of the other hole. You will enjoy it, I’m sure. Just let it heal and follow the instructions they give you and soon you’ll be rocking it! 

• Like 3
  • Piggy 1

6 minutes ago, Vancrawman said:

Good luck on the PA…I love mine, had it for over 20 years. I eventually got it up to a 0 gauge but for me personally, the 2g is most comfortable so that’s where i am. 

You will adapt to peeing with it, some guys sit down to pee others can adjust the PA to minimize the leaking out of the other hole. You will enjoy it, I’m sure. Just let it heal and follow the instructions they give you and soon you’ll be rocking it! 

Thanks! I’m super excited!!

• Like 1

@DirtyFckr I've not once regretted getting my PA.  At this point I don't wear it every day; and thus appreciate more the days that I do.  It is a pleasure when a bottom let's us fuck them with it in.  I fear there are huge misconceptions on the amount of damage from it.  And certainly there is some spikey jewelry out there.  But on balance it all seems to go with no perceptible damage and a hell of a lot of prostate pleasure for the lucky bottom guy.  

I always encourage tops with PA's to enjoy my hole with the PA in.  

One thing that has puzzled me; from time to time I've run across fellows on Proximity Aps who refuse any play just because I have a PA piercing; whether or not I am wearing any jewelry.  

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

1 minute ago, JimInWisc said:

@DirtyFckr I've not once regretted getting my PA.  At this point I don't wear it every day; and thus appreciate more the days that I do.  It is a pleasure when a bottom let's us fuck them with it in.  I fear there are huge misconceptions on the amount of damage from it.  And certainly there is some spikey jewelry out there.  But on balance it all seems to go with no perceptible damage and a hell of a lot of prostate pleasure for the lucky bottom guy.  

One thing that has puzzled me; from time to time I've run across fellows on Proximity Aps who refuse any play just because I have a PA piercing; whether or not I am wearing any jewelry.  

That is strange! Maybe there are also some misconceptions around PAs and STDs?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, JimInWisc said:

Agree with that, Jim…. I never remove my PA to fuck, it’s a non-option, like no condoms and cum inside the hole. 

A few years ago, me and a buddy of mine were playing with his husband and we got the idea to double-fuck him, which we did for a few wonderful minutes. We both have large PAs and we both swore (although it could be wishful thinking) that we could hear our PAs clinking up against each other inside his hole. It was very hot and we both loaded him up almost simultaneously.

• Like 4
  • Piggy 8