Finally decided to get a PA

DirtyFckr

I too have long admired the aesthetic of a PA, but didn’t believe that it was “right for me”.  A few months ago I walked into a tattoo parlor with an appointment to have my nipples pierced.  While I was being shown the selection of hardware, I casually asked the artist if PA’s were in his skill set, and my thought of it not suiting my personality.  He replied that he was experienced in all forms of genital piercings, and to consider that body modification of any kind is a reflection of the personality of the person wearing it.  I walked out of the appointment with un-pierced nipples, but a nice piece dangling off the tip of my dick.  One of the best gifts that I ever gave myself in so many ways.  At that moment PigDickNYC was born, brimming with newly found confidence which has extended beyond the bedroom.  I hope that your experience proves to be as  meaningful to you as it’s been to me.  Oh, just a quick pinch… not too painful.  You’ll be showing it off in a few weeks.  Best of luck!!!  🐷

IMG_0005.jpeg

20230522_100744949_iOS.jpeg

IMG_0004.jpeg

IMG_0007.jpeg

Edited by PigDickNYC
Pics Were too large.
  • Like 8
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, PigDickNYC said:

I too have long admired the aesthetic of a PA, but didn’t believe that it was “right for me”.  A few months ago I walked into a tattoo parlor with an appointment to have my nipples pierced.  While I was being shown the selection of hardware, I casually asked the artist if PA’s were in his skill set, and my thought of it not suiting my personality.  He replied that he was experienced in all forms of genital piercings, and to consider that body modification of any kind is a reflection of the personality of the person wearing it.  I walked out of the appointment with un-pierced nipples, but a nice piece dangling off the tip of my dick.  One of the best gifts that I ever gave myself in so many ways.  At that moment PigDickNYC was born, brimming with newly found confidence which has extended beyond the bedroom.  I hope that your experience proves to be as  meaningful to you as it’s been to me.  Oh, just a quick pinch… not too painful.  You’ll be showing it off in a few weeks.  Best of luck!!!  🐷

IMG_0005.jpeg

20230522_100744949_iOS.jpeg

IMG_0004.jpeg

IMG_0007.jpeg

That is so awesome. Looks so hot. 

• Like 3

Ok I know I better try a bit harder getting my abs back but here is a fairly decent shot showing my pierced nipples and my pierced dick. Had my nipples done some 25 years ago at a legendary piercing shop in West Hollywood. Then the PA I DID MYSELF... some 20 years ago! Both ears pierced in earnest long before that. It's a look that radiates 'MANSLUT" and brings out awesome reactions from the fans, I'm fairly smooth and a shave/trim the pubes on the regular... something I associate with BAREBACK SPORTS-FUCKING! 

275619115_526543385703211_1628169054215450096_n.jpg

237823505_579346956532745_548173417658893949_n.jpg

• Like 13
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

And it’s done folks! Just got back home from the salon now. The process was literally 100% less painful than for my nips and I don’t even feel it now, 30 minutes after having it done. The piercer talked me through the process very professionally (I admit, I was very nervous) and everything went. Now it’s nicely wrapped, I’ll show it when I’m able to!

• Like 9
  • Upvote 5
  • Thanks 1

Very nice.  I still haven’t gotten one, though I’ve wanted one forever.  Something has always come up - a vacation, or I was sick or a pool party or a play party.  I think I’m gonna break down and do it so I can be healed before Folsom…

• Like 1

On 7/26/2023 at 12:56 PM, DirtyFckr said:

And it’s done folks! Just got back home from the salon now. The process was literally 100% less painful than for my nips and I don’t even feel it now, 30 minutes after having it done. The piercer talked me through the process very professionally (I admit, I was very nervous) and everything went. Now it’s nicely wrapped, I’ll show it when I’m able to!

@DirtyFckr congrats on your PA!  My experience matched yours.  Nip piercings way more painful.  PA was maybe one second of "yikes" and then nothing.  Comfort from then on.  

50 minutes ago, JimInWisc said:

Nip piercings way more painful.

^ This. I literally saw stars before my eyes when my nipples got lanced (both at once, by the piercer and her apprentice), but my Ampallang through my cockhead was painless by comparison.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1