Will @nal sphincter go back to normal?

Will my ass become tighter if I stop anal sex for awhile, and if it does, for how long should I wait? The longest time I had ever stayed without engaging in anal intercourse was like 4 weeks, I didn't notice any difference thu, it didn't get any tighter. 

Mine hasn't and i don't really want it to, to me it's the mark, signature of the Men Who have bred me, and i love having Them always with me. It's more a sphincter for receiving than retaining now, much easier access. The body is somewhat adaptable, and my hole is different now. i can flex it and squeeze a cock, but it's more opened even when a cock is not in it.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, tallslenderguy said:

Mine hasn't and i don't really want it to, to me it's the mark, signature of the Men Who have bred me, and i love having Them always with me. It's more a sphincter for receiving than retaining now, much easier access. The body is somewhat adaptable, and my hole is different now. i can flex it and squeeze a cock, but it's more opened even when a cock is not in it.

Then why doctors are lying about it, I searched all over the internet and almost all of them say the same thing, but from personal experience, it doesn't especially experienced bottoms like myself. 

58 minutes ago, Tsjul said:

Then why doctors are lying about it, I searched all over the internet and almost all of them say the same thing, but from personal experience, it doesn't especially experienced bottoms like myself. 

If you've studied any basic probability, you know there are always outliers and, in a set of almost 8 billion, you have to expect them. You said it yourself that "almost all of them say the same thing" so the experience of @tallslenderguy and yourself doesn't negate that. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, blackrobe said:

If you've studied any basic probability, you know there are always outliers and, in a set of almost 8 billion, you have to expect them. You said it yourself that "almost all of them say the same thing" so the experience of @tallslenderguy and yourself doesn't negate that. 

^this

i’m a critical care nurse. In school we learn all kinds of ‘norms’, but in a hospital environment, more often than not, our parents are outside some of those standards. Blood pressure is a common one. The ‘norm’ is bad on the Western diet, high in sodium. So the “normal BP “ ends up being higher. You get fucked a lot, it can change from the norm where most are not getting fucked.

2 hours ago, Chillbill3 said:

Since there are two sphincters, you can get more control of the other one while the “automatic” one still does its job and keeps shit off of the floor.

That is not entirely the case. The “second sphincter” at the sigmoid junction is not a true sphincter, but a sort of pseudosphincter, and while you are correct in saying that it is not subject to conscious control, its function is not to prevent stool from leaving the body. Its purpose is to retain fecal matter in the sigmoid colon for final water absorption and solidification before being passed to the rectum to be expelled. Once the package is ready to be delivered, it gets ‘released to shipping’ and from that point it’s up to the rectum and anal sphincter to regulate how and when it gets delivered.

Edited by ErosWired
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

By the rectosigmoid junction, you mean the “second hole” that long dicked tops refer to, which I agree is not a sphincter. I am referring to the internal and external anal sphincters. Concentric rings of muscle in your anus. We have control of the external anal sphincter. The internal anal sphincter is innervated by unconscious control.

Edited by Chillbill3
  • Upvote 1

dunno if it will tighten up. i suppose it would just like dancers and gymnast's muscles do if they stop stretching to do splits, etc. I've never given mine the opportunity to retighten. Like an above poster, I take having a visible gash for an asshole as a badge of pride showing off how heavily used I am. I keep training everything to stretch out wider and wider. I want to see how sloppy and blown out my hole can get.

• Piggy 1

8 hours ago, MuscledHorse said:

dunno if it will tighten up. i suppose it would just like dancers and gymnast's muscles do if they stop stretching to do splits

Trust me it doesn't, I didn't have anal sex for almost a month, and then took a girthy 8" penis like a piece of cake, a virgin can't take it easily like I did. 

Edited by Tsjul

Once it is stretched (or damaged) it doesn't close up like that cheap hole you opened in your ear when you were 19.  Most tops will tell you if they fucked you a few years back and you run across them again, your hole still feels the same to them, no matter how much "down time" you may have had for "reconstruction purposes".    That is, if you were a memorable  and talented  bottom or had an interesting or extended encounter with them....

Hung tops remember which  hole fit like a glove, just like a bottom remembers which guys were the most endowed or talented when they see them again.  (That's why it's a good idea to make a great first impression).

• Like 1