The hottest compliment you've ever received?

elemenoh

Received:

"I 've paid for sex that won't even half as good!"

"Damn boyyyyy you got some fine-ass home skooled hole"

Given:

"Have I told you how purdy you are with my cock in your mouth?"

"I haven't been fucked like that since 3rd grade"*

* borrowed from Marla

• Administrators

I think the hottest compliment I've received are all the guys who want me to poz them. I'm neg, so it can't happen (so far), but being chosen as the person people want as their poz daddy is a pretty big honor.

I'm told often that I'm a great kisser and that my cock is gorgeous but the best compliment was from a guy at a party who came up to me and said "that body is amazing and the instant I saw your ass I wanted to fuck it".

How can I explain...lol..

1-I was on a 3 way with 2 argentinians and the bottom (doggy position) start to explain to his friend the difference between to fuck and go fuck deep inside and heavy, using the words we speak in brazil.

2- A guy that sometimes call me saying that he needs my dick.

I was at a party about 15 years ago when Mark Wahlberg was still known as Marky Mark and I overheard one guy tell another that I looked just like Marky Mark and his buddy agreed, however, a moment later he said to bad he doesn't have the body to go with the face!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest GoodExercise

This one just in: You're a legend ... my master I've been chasing you for years ... my friend Mike said your cock and ass are

beautiful ... be an honor to get bb'ed by you ... Jay cell/xxx-xxx-xxxx