The hottest compliment you've ever received?

elemenoh

I have had the same compliment from several guys now. They are all amazed at how hard I can take a pounding in my hole and still can clamp down on their cocks with muscle control and squeeze the cum right out of them and I throw it right back at them so they can get as deep as possible. They love it a and always come back for more.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Two years after...."you had the hottest hole at IML that weekend and no one tasted or smelled quite like you." The guy wanted me to come to IML with him this year but didn't work out, so he is planning a road trip through my area just to get my hole again.

I was at the local book store and just got bred by a guy through the glory hole. I didn't realize there was a second guy with him until I heard him say, "fuck, that pig knows how to take a load. Give it to him...you'll love it."

• Upvote 1

At an underwear party I was wearing a jock. At one point it was very crowded and a guy started rubbing his hard dick on my ass, which I immediately took inside me, quietly so as not to get 86d. He whispered that I was a badboy.

Had on guy tell me that I had an amazingly hot hole to fuck, even after I'd had a somewhat large butt plug in it most of the day prior.. He kept saying how warm and tight it was the whole time he was inside me. Got him to blow an incredibly huge load inside me eventually. He came back for more on several occassions, even today and still says the same thing..

• 2 years later...

One Saturday night I was at the bathhouse in my room waiting for tops. I must have been in my 40's then. That night I took many loads as guys kept coming into my room to fuck. But that night in a period of 4-5 hours one particular guy fucked me three times and gave me three loads. I'm sure most tops who can cum several times a night would choose a different hole for each of the loads. Right?

Getting three loads from one top at the sauna, when there are so many other bottoms available, is a pretty good compliment.