First time fucked. Unexpected and shocking

Teeslad70

4 hours ago, versamarried said:

Same, I am also massively jealous you hit the jackpot on not just finding one regular hosting fat dicked raw top but one with buds willing to tag team you.

Thing is I'd feel guilty now if I kept on looking to meet others.

A couple of hours with my regular "daddy" yesterday including being fucked in his bed again. I just love the way he talks to me and how he gets me to say what I want. I told him I wanted more cocks like his friend. I'm his "good lad" and his "little cock whore" and it makes me so hard.

Hopefully more to come.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, BottomingOut said:

What a magical first time!

It was pretty surprising lol. Although I now count that time with my regular older man as my first, as I don't want him to know about the other, and in truth it was the first time I went with the intent to offer it up.

I know it's a cheat, but he likes the idea that he was my first and as such owns my ass. 

I quite like that idea too :)

My first was at 19 with a guy in his late 40s. I wanted an older guy who knew exactly what he wanted to take from me and exactly how to take it. We ended up in a sub/dom relationship for almost a decade where he owned me. I hope you get to have some more adventures. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, BottomingOut said:

My first was at 19 with a guy in his late 40s. I wanted an older guy who knew exactly what he wanted to take from me and exactly how to take it. We ended up in a sub/dom relationship for almost a decade where he owned me. I hope you get to have some more adventures. 

Thank you. It certainly took a lot longer for me to get fucked!

Another afternoon taking Daddy's cock in his bed, but he knows I want more. He told me he's been chatting to men about me and showing my old photo, and I find that exciting partly because it's out of my control and I don't really know what they have been saying.

Sorry if these updates are getting a bit samey and dull. Let me know if I should keep writing.

• Like 1

I hope he's creating lots of interest in you, and will treat you to a surprise afternoon of tied up group sex, serving all that arrive, never knowing if that is the last of that day to fill your mouth and cunt.

Then you would indeed be a lucky cumslut!

• Like 2

On 10/8/2023 at 1:05 PM, Teeslad70 said:

I just hope that any man he gets interested won't be disappointed by the fact I am 40 years older than the photo he has shown them!

They'll be less disappointed when your lips wrap around the head of their cock.

My current temptation keeps telling me how much he wants to blow me, eat my ass, and breed me. Not sure how much longer I can hold out, and with everyone here out of town again...

• Like 1

18 hours ago, alwaysswallow said:

They'll be less disappointed when your lips wrap around the head of their cock.

My current temptation keeps telling me how much he wants to blow me, eat my ass, and breed me. Not sure how much longer I can hold out, and with everyone here out of town again...

Oh yes. 40 years of oral experience - I know how to suck and I've never disappointed. I think it's why this man is so keen to keep meeting. That and he thinks he was the first to fuck my arse.

On 8/22/2023 at 6:34 AM, Teeslad70 said:

Publishing what I do also helps. I want to read what people think about me.

I think you’re pretty awesome! I went through years of denying myself the cock that was supposed to be in me. Couple nights ago went to my old abs, sucked a very nice cock, stood up, pulled my pants down, and spit lubed myself. Turned around and guided him in. Having my ass fucked raw was the best feeling ever. No more fear or waiting. It’s time for me to behave like what I am: a bareback bottom. I’m going to get fucked as often as possible. I love it and crave it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Barern said:

I think you’re pretty awesome! I went through years of denying myself the cock that was supposed to be in me. Couple nights ago went to my old abs, sucked a very nice cock, stood up, pulled my pants down, and spit lubed myself. Turned around and guided him in. Having my ass fucked raw was the best feeling ever. No more fear or waiting. It’s time for me to behave like what I am: a bareback bottom. I’m going to get fucked as often as possible. I love it and crave it.

Thankyou. It's nice to know my posts are appreciated by others as well as good for me to write.

No anal adventures this weekend, just my regular cocksucking meet, but hopefully more cock soon. I get so turned on when he tells me of the online chats he has about me.

On 8/2/2023 at 6:37 AM, Teeslad70 said:

Almost 3 months later and not had cock since. I can feel the urge growing stronger.

Three months is about two bi-cycles for me, when I start craving cock and cum badly. I can usually get through the first bi-cycle okay, and sometimes the second, but by the third one is when I really need it. Luckily my girlfriend gives me a hall pass 3-4 times per year (every 3-6 months) where I get to take as much cock and cum as I want in a day.

• Upvote 1