First time fucked. Unexpected and shocking

Teeslad70

The thing is that I don't ever think I can go back to just sucking cock now and then when the urge demands.

No matter what sense says, no matter what decision I make, that wave will eventually break again and I will become the cumslut cockwhore that is inside me.

It's an impossible situation.

On 11/4/2023 at 5:58 AM, Teeslad70 said:

The thing is that I don't ever think I can go back to just sucking cock now and then when the urge demands.

No matter what sense says, no matter what decision I make, that wave will eventually break again and I will become the cumslut cockwhore that is inside me.

It's an impossible situation.

Yes you will--- go on PReP now -- for your wife. Now they also have doxy-prep. You may feel guilty now cheating on her---- but it is HELL if you give her a STI. 

The other option is to go platonic with her ( not likely) or leave the marriage.. 

You love dick and cum--- be smart-- plan accordingly.

• Thanks 2

On 11/8/2023 at 7:49 AM, Giftgiver53 said:

Yes you will--- go on PReP now -- for your wife. Now they also have doxy-prep. You may feel guilty now cheating on her---- but it is HELL if you give her a STI. 

The other option is to go platonic with her ( not likely) or leave the marriage.. 

You love dick and cum--- be smart-- plan accordingly.

Any advice on how to actually achieve this received gratefully.

1 hour ago, Teeslad70 said:

So I have been reading on here that there is a version of prep that you take before and after each time you meet? That sounds the most suitable for me, but I don't really know where to start?

Get tested, if neg then go on prep

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Teeslad70 said:

Any advice on how to actually achieve this received gratefully.

Do a simple search on the internet--- PReP for HIV can now be obtained off of the internet along with testing. .Doxy -prep is different and is a new attempt to deal with non -hiv Sti's. A possibility is to contact your state health department. Virginia is excellent. ---- they have plans where they will pay for your health insurance and your meds . if you just go to a regular doctor -- regular drugstore -- you will end up paying top price ---Dont do that!!!

Sorry to say -- unless you get moving you stand a good chance of going poz and that will force you onto meds and sink your marriage. ( at least that is what you have to prepare for.). Please DM me for specific ideas and plans.

• Thanks 1

On 11/10/2023 at 3:37 AM, Giftgiver53 said:

Do a simple search on the internet--- PReP for HIV can now be obtained off of the internet along with testing. .Doxy -prep is different and is a new attempt to deal with non -hiv Sti's. A possibility is to contact your state health department. Virginia is excellent. ---- they have plans where they will pay for your health insurance and your meds . if you just go to a regular doctor -- regular drugstore -- you will end up paying top price ---Dont do that!!!

Sorry to say -- unless you get moving you stand a good chance of going poz and that will force you onto meds and sink your marriage. ( at least that is what you have to prepare for.). Please DM me for specific ideas and plans.

I'm in the UK and I imagine it's very different to the US. This isn't something you hear people talking about and I genuinely have no idea how to proceed in a secret and affordable manner?

6 minutes ago, Teeslad70 said:

I'm in the UK and I imagine it's very different to the US. This isn't something you hear people talking about and I genuinely have no idea how to proceed in a secret and affordable manner?

erm what are you on about? i live in england and it's 100% free from my local clinic, just ring up and ask.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Nay80 said:

erm what are you on about? i live in england and it's 100% free from my local clinic, just ring up and ask.

Good to hear, but how was I meant to know? They obviously don't advertise it. Is this a special NHS clinic or GP? I'm just asking, please don't judge me for not knowing.

13 minutes ago, Teeslad70 said:

Good to hear, but how was I meant to know? They obviously don't advertise it. Is this a special NHS clinic or GP? I'm just asking, please don't judge me for not knowing.

just a regular sexual health clinic, just ring up and ask to go on PRep, they also do that emergency pepsi stuff too, where you think you were recently in contact with detectable hiv and they can medicate.

do go along to your nearest clinic you can get vaccinated against allsorts there too, two types of hepatitis, anal warts (hpv), monkeypox (depending on budget and stock)....

but prep is so easy to get on, you do need to do a blood test beforehand, to make sure you aren't already hiv positive. but once that clears you can get the prep pills the same day, they come in bottles of 30 and you can take various doses:

• full time dosing - where you take one pill a day, every day, to have full protection (ideal dosing for those who have lots of sex)
  • holiday Prep - where you take one pill a day for a week before you go away, and one pill a day whilst away, the one pill a day for a week upon return (this is ideal for those who go to sex events like fetish week or folsom etc)
  • event based dosing - (the type i take) where you just take two pills in one go the day before sex, one pill 24 hours after that and one pill the day after sex (this is ideal for those who only hook up every now and then, and get enough warning beforehand that it's about to happen
  • there's also another dosing system where you take a pill on each day with the letters T and S but this is hard to keep track of, but worth it for some i guess

once you are a prep patient, your clinic will ask you to go every six months for a pee sample, to make sure you liver and kidneys are doing ok (a very very small minority of patients get damage from the pill, but only a slim amount). and they also ask you get a blood screen every six months, just to make sure the prep is working and you aint contracted hiv.

but yeah, so easy to get on, just ring up and ask, you DO get asked some weird questions, but be open and honest. they will wana know that you have anon bb sex with strangers, just to make sure for their records that you qualfiy for the drug. be honest, they dont judge and dont tell anyone this, its just so they know you actually need it.

ps sorry, i wasn't judging you for not knowing about prep being free in the uk, i was just surprised you weren't aware, it's been available here for years now, and available in wales for free for even longer than england.

Edited by Nay80
adding further info and making bulletpoints in a list i made
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Teeslad70 said:

if you wanted to chat in private, I'm cool doing so, I can tell you all i know about it all

• Like 1