First time fucked. Unexpected and shocking

Teeslad70

27 minutes ago, sonsucker said:

I suffer depression big time 

meds help! Stay strong, think positive, talk to others.

maybe we need a group?

Same, unipolar depressive starting as a child.  I say my spirit animal is Eyeore.  Meds really help but can play merry hell on a guys sex drive.  A group would help.  A depraved orgy fuckfest group as well would also be good.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

First meet in a few weeks. Daddy asked and I couldn't resist.

Taken to see a friend of his at his allotment. Ended up naked running up and down his polytunnel and occasionally out in the snow. God knows if anyone noticed, but there was no trouble.

No anal, but multiple oral on both Daddy and his friend. He was very interested in me telling him about my uncle and loved talking about my old pics. It seems they have both had long chats about me at that age, and I just wish I knew all of it. It makes me feel so excited.

This is taking all the years off me mentally. I just wish I looked the part for them too.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, versamarried said:

Really is liberating and electric when you can just let your inner cumslut out AND not feel anxiety after. Keep it up, it gets easier and easier to enjoy the more you partake.

Hot. And so true

• Like 2

23 hours ago, versamarried said:

Really is liberating and electric when you can just let your inner cumslut out AND not feel anxiety after. Keep it up, it gets easier and easier to enjoy the more you partake.

Absolutely, and I'm loving the verbal abuse. If anyone wants to add here exactly what they think I am, or in PM then feel free. I love it!

• Like 1

In Daddys bed again this afternoon for the last time in 2023. Fucked good and it feels too long since last time. I promised to only take cock that he gets for me. I know that sounds controlling, but it feels good to me, and helps limit my urges.

• Like 1

Christmas gift from Daddy was a message giving me permission to suck three cocks without him over the christmas period.

I'm taking this as his christmas wish rather than a gift, so if I get the chance I'll be down some of my old cruising spots hoping for a mouthful.

Am I a slut?

• Upvote 1