First time fucked. Unexpected and shocking

Teeslad70

• 3 weeks later...

A bit of a diversion to my usual crave. Daddy is still trying to arrange a session with friends, and I found myself back on my old hook up sites looking for other chat.

I ended up chatting to a young lad (18) who is still a virgin and seemingly looking to lose it with either gender.

So I kind of broke through his shyness, as I recognised myself in someways and he seemed to identify with how I started even though it hadn't happened to him.

We met up today, basically so he could try sucking my cock, however that didn't happen as I was just dying to get his in my mouth and once he blew his load down my throat, he understandably was finished with the whole thing.

But such an honour and a thrill to be the first to bring him off. He was so sensitive to my touch and i loved watching it twitch as I stroked under his balls.

One to remember :)

• Like 2

Well I hope I haven't freaked him out.

I've left him a message letting him know I'm here if he ever wants to chat about things, and will happily help him out again with a blow job, or whatever he might wish to explore.

11 hours ago, Teeslad70 said:

Thank you. I know I tend to be a worrier sometimes, but I thought I might have done something wrong.

Hopefully he's ok.

Sounds like you did everything right. Think of how many guys he’s chatted with, but never met up with before. He’s just having a case of the guilties. I’m sure when he’s horny, he thinks of your mouth and blow job. You will probably hear from him again. But best for you to set him free and if he comes back, it was meant to be.

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Opensesame said:

Sounds like you did everything right. Think of how many guys he’s chatted with, but never met up with before. He’s just having a case of the guilties. I’m sure when he’s horny, he thinks of your mouth and blow job. You will probably hear from him again. But best for you to set him free and if he comes back, it was meant to be.

I've not heard from him yet so I hope he isn't having a hard time over it.

I love the idea that he's thinking of my mouth when wanking. Such an honour. How long is it reasonable to accept a reply? I'm torturing myself over giving him something he might be regretting. I know that this is my problem rather than his though.

Had my semi-regular meet with Daddy today, just in car blow job but I still love the way he makes me feel and hearing how he talks to me and what his friends think. Still hoping to meet more soon.

I didn't tell him about the lad, who still hasn't messaged me back, as feeling a bit guilty about taking cock without his permission, and I still like that he thinks I am only his for use.

I do hope the lad is alright.

I hope I'm not starting to clog the forum up here, but I just need to spell out where I am with all this right now. Any replies are appreciated, either here or DM.

2024 is turning into a very different year than 2023. Last year I felt I was on a rollercoaster contantly pulled and pushed in different directions and experiences. I felt it was all beyond my control and I loved it.

This year is more like a slow tram ride, and I keep feeling scared that it's going to stop and I'm going to be asked to get off.

Thing is, from meeting Daddy yesterday, that I still get that thrill from the role he has put me in, and it seems he is still excited and pleased to have me. So why does it feel different? I'm scared he'll get bored of me, even though he seems fine with me. Yes the meets have slowed and maybe that's the problem. Maybe it's just the time of year and spring will soon kick in. I hope so anyway.

And I do feel guilty about the lad I met. Partly because Daddy doesn't know, and I want to play that obedient slut so much, but also because I worry about the lad himself. Maybe I was the wrong person to be his first? I genuinely expected to have received a message back before the end of the weekend.

Sorry to get serious. Thoughts?

• Like 1

If Daddy is not complaining then take that as a cue that he is at least not unhappy. You can just ask him  if there is anything you have done to cause a downturn in meetup/setups. Regarding the lad, my own anecdotal experiences of extra-marital play is that 99% of your meetups will be one and dones regardless of all the chats about wanting something ongoing etc. If no response then it is fine to just move on, if he messages in the future, great, and if not nature of the beast.

• Like 2