1 cock or 5 cocks

Subjames69

There are two different questions here - Quality vs. Quantity, and Fucks vs. Loads.

A guy who’s only in it for the loads is going to pick the multiple cocks every time, because for him it’s always about the highest number of loads. But for someone for whom the fuck is the important thing, the choice might depend on the quality of the fuck. If the fucking is good, I’ll take 30 nonstop minutes of that, please, but if it’s going to be mediocre I would probably choose to try the assortment and see what kind of quality might emerge in the short fucks.

That, mind you, is if I were choosing on the basis of pleasing myself. I don’t. My goal is to provide service to as many men as possible, even when some take their time and some don’t. The Top who pleasures himself inside me for three hours gets the same opportunity as the one who takes 30 seconds.

• Like 4

5 Loads from 5 Different Men. 

Once a guy shoots his load in me then he can pump me full as often as he wants. Same day/time or the next time he needs to unload. 

Ass is open for the next guy ŵith a variety of different types of Men. Love my ass loaded with CUM.

• Like 1