Do you refuse tops that insist on condoms

11 hours ago, MKSub24 said:

As a bottom, i have no say in whether the top takes me bare or wrapped. I leave it for him to decide. If he is wrapped, i am always grateful to get his load down my throat at the end if he thinks i deserve it.

As a bottom, I still have rights.  At least in my scenes.  I will not allow a condom up my ass. I would rather get up and walk out, than allow him to wrap it up. Same thing as a top, I have aI will not allow a condom up my ass. I would rather get up and walk out, then allow him to wrap it up. Same thing as a top, I have walked out of a bedroom and gone home instead of acquiescing to his request that I use a rubber.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, partying.hard said:

As a bottom, I still have rights.  At least in my scenes.  I will not allow a condom up my ass. I would rather get up and walk out, than allow him to wrap it up. Same thing as a top, I have aI will not allow a condom up my ass. I would rather get up and walk out, then allow him to wrap it up. Same thing as a top, I have walked out of a bedroom and gone home instead of acquiescing to his request that I use a rubber.

This 100%. If he's that paranoid in this day and age how can he be a good fuck?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Well everybody is entitled to being a bad fuck... I mean, usually it's the one's cheating on their boyfriends who use condoms, because they cannot manage to take prep in secret without the BF finding out. If that's your deal, who am I to judge? Just stay clear of me.

It just dishonesty that pisses me off. If you exchange preferences and agree to meet and one side then wants to alter the terms of the deal (thinking the other will agree because he's already made the effort to meet), that's just a shitty move and plain bad manners.

Some guys are subs and will agree to anything (which I find submissive types usually boring). There are even tops that are pushovers and will relent. I just think that sets a bad precedent: Communicate clearly upfront and then stick to your promises. Just be a man, FFS.

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

I understand a lot of what these responses are about, but why not make it easy:  after the first "hi, howya doin", just say that you'll only take it raw or only take it bagged?  Get it over and done with first thing, so you can move on to the next guy if this one won't fuck how you need it.  No pressure one way or the other, just laying the cards on the table. 

Easy, simple, no pressure, and each guy gets back to doing whatever he needs to do. 

• Upvote 3

Was at a bathhouse a few nights ago and I had to turn down maybe 3 bottoms who wanted to fuck with a condom. Had to let them know that I never ever waste a good load. Luckily I went into this guy’s room and fucked my load deep in his wet cunt. Didn’t feel pre-loaded but his pussy was hot and wet and squishy just the way I fucking love it. Buried my load deep inside him then bounced 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

Is this thread for real? Does ANYONE - either top or bottom - actually seek out sex with a condom? I thought they were only used anymore for inhaling clouds.

Seriously though, why would anyone deliberately deny himself the pleasure of raw cock and cum in his ass? I have never worn a condom and definitely would not start now. I would tell any guy who asked me to fuck him with a condom to go fuck himself with a dildo. Politely, of course.

8 hours ago, DeviantLust said:

Is this thread for real? Does ANYONE - either top or bottom - actually seek out sex with a condom? I thought they were only used anymore for inhaling clouds.

Seriously though, why would anyone deliberately deny himself the pleasure of raw cock and cum in his ass? I have never worn a condom and definitely would not start now. I would tell any guy who asked me to fuck him with a condom to go fuck himself with a dildo. Politely, of course.

There are still plenty of guys out there who use condoms (certainly fewer than even just a few years ago, and far fewer than, say, 25 years ago). Your suggestion about drug use for them doesn't belong here in the health forum, but in the Backroom.

The question asked wasn't "Who here likes condoms" but, in essence, "What do you bareback bottoms (like me) do when you have a top who insists on wearing a condom?" It may not happen to you, in the "social" circles in which you move, but it certainly does happen to others.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Yes I refuse a top that Insists on Condoms, but it rarely happens. Since I am a Proud POZ CUMDUMP for Men to BREED. If online, my screen name makes it clear that I enjoy raw cock.

If a guy wants to use a condom that is his choice. He will have to find another ass to fuck as I walk away.

I have a BAREBACK REQUIRED policy and I let him know that I EXPECT his load properly pumped ìn my ass. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

I absolutely refuse, why should I get tested regularly and take PrEP every day just for someone to turn down my tight, warm, smooth fuck hole? I also hate the growing stigma on hookup apps and sites that prep user= slut or disease ridden non-discerning whore. I'm on a bisexual hookup app and all the closeted married men who don't publicly advertise that they're looking for men always say they want safe, as if I'm going to give them something nasty. Truth is I know more about my sexual health than they or their partners most likely. They'd probably jump at the chance to fuck a woman from there raw, what's the difference? I note they don't expect the woman to profess that they're squeaky clean of all STIs either. I bet many of them swap chlamydia with each other at their swingers nights without even knowing. It's rank hypocrisy. I also conversely note a trend of many profiles just saying 'neg on prep' as if those three magic words mean you're definitely getting BB. 

Edited by dude8688
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, FelchingPisser said:

whose sex education peaked around 1997-2005

That's true, and a real sorrow.  There are so many guys that feel "trapped" out in the sticks - no where close to the fuckjoints city-dwellers are fortunate to have at hand.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1