Do you refuse tops that insist on condoms

With all the posters that emphatically refuse them: I agree with them.
If it's not raw and bare, it's not really sex...
Those condom jockeys probably don't suck your cock or let their cock sucked without a condom either... Ugh the rubber taste alone... brrrrr.

But all that said... I'm 64 and of course I would always ask; Please no condom...
But when the going is very slow and hardly or no bare tops available to fuck me, I would take the condom covered cock. My cunt is often pretty slack anyway and when they use enough spit, the hurt is minimal or none.
If the top is ready to ejaculate I would ask him to remove the rubber and jerk off and shoot his load on my hole, which I would pull open with my fingers to receive the load.
Or I would try to retrieve the filled condom, and empty it in my hole...
Preferably while him watching, getting all kinky and hot again - maybe I get a second chance, maybe even without the rubber...

• Thanks 1

Unfortunately, in the area I currently live, there are a lot of men who insist on condoms. I'm guessing because a majority of them are bi -and married to women! But my answer to the question is yes, I do turn down tops who want to use condoms. If I can't get their load, it's just a tease. 

• Like 1

On 8/4/2023 at 8:26 AM, jcklvrga said:

Are there others here like me? As a sub bottom on the one hand I don't like to turn down an interested top. But, when a top insists on condom use honestly I lose all interest in sex with them and turn them down. Do you let tops that require condoms fuck you? And the whole time someone with a condom is fucking me I cannot stop thinking the condom will come off and get stuck up my ass...have had that happen where I have to pull a condom out of my ass..hate that.

I'll let a top use a condom if he insists and if he's hot, in part because I know if we become regular playmates (and with a little help from poppers and pot), at some point he'll be suggestible to breeding my muscular ass bareback.

On 8/4/2023 at 2:06 PM, Indynudeguy said:

I got fucked with a condom once.  That was the first and the last time.  I hated it.  The smell, the feel, the sound.  Never again.  Raw only.

Completely agree! it's actually kind of disgusting, the smell in particular is totally gross. Raw only!

• Like 1

On 8/4/2023 at 5:06 PM, INcumdump said:

I will only have bareback sex so if a top insisted on a condom, I would have to turn them down.

I've met tops that said on their Grindr profile that they only practiced safe sex, but I went ahead and met them anyway.

Interestingly enough, in person, those same tops ended up willingly fucking me without a condom... and giving me their load.

Most tops are pretty easy to persuade, once they're nice and hard with a moaning bottom begging for raw dick.

• Like 1

Condoms aren't a deal breaker for me. Some guys are only willing to fuck with them, so that's the way it goes. Some guys who say condoms only end up doing it bare anyway, they just never mention the condom and someone ends up getting fucked.

The only thing I can't be doing with is a guy whose STD paranoid and constantly checking it's not broken, doesn't want to blow each other, stuff like that. Sex is supposed to be fun. These guys need to relax, get on PrEP and use condoms too if makes them happy, but try to chill out a bit about sex.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

Nope I don't refuse,  I always hook up with guys who were looking for Safe Play, but they end up fucking me bareback. When you know what you are doing, you can get anything from a Top. what I do with a condom obsessed guy is just sucking and edging him till he is about to explode, and then ride him in a cowgirl position and tease his cock with my ass cheeks, most of them involuntarily push their cocks all the way inside me without condoms. 

1_29.png

Edited by Tsjul

2 hours ago, Tsjul said:

Nope I don't refuse,  I always hook up with guys who were looking for Safe Play, but they end up fucking me bareback. When you know what you are doing, you can get anything from a Top. what I do with a condom obsessed guy is just sucking and edging him till he is about to explode, and then ride him in a cowgirl position and tease his cock with my ass cheeks, most of them involuntarily push their cocks all the way inside me without condoms. 

1_29.png

That's exactly how I got my first boy friend to cum in me. We had been dating for about 6 weeks and we slept with each other virtually every night. We were both versatile and would fuck each other. 
one night we were having very passionate sex. I was sucking his dick and he was rock hard. I consciously got it extra wet and proceeded to sit on it letting slide balls deep in me. He said nothing but once he was in me I leaned down and started kissing as I rode him.  Within a few minutes he said he was getting really close which made me ride him faster. Soon he said that he didn't have a condom on. I told him to cum inside me. Within seconds he starts moaning and I could feel his dick pulsing.  I rolled off him and a huge solo ive of his not plopped out.  We never used condoms again

• Like 3