Do you refuse tops that insist on condoms

1 minute ago, xxbjn2 said:

ha ha fucking perfect.  I find that condoms are abrasive, I can take plenty of cock, but once I take a condom, then I find I'm sore after.  No rubber for this bitch.

I'm the same I was sore afterwards. I can take plenty of bare cock but rubber just isn't pleasurable no matter how much lube.

After the last time I agreed to a guy using a condom and I walked out ass naked, I went to another guys place and I had that much lube on my hole, when he was sliding in he just went balls deep without really trying to.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 2

This is never something that comes up for me thankfully but in all honesty I'm letting a top have his way with my hole. I want bare and I want the load inside me, but at the end of the day if he insists I'll likely say fuck it and go along. Now will I keep in touch with him afterwards, that's a whole other story. But this kinda stuff should be discussed or already known clearly ahead of time. It's awkward to be in the heat of the moment talking about condoms.

10 hours ago, LeatherScorpionFF said:

I never use condoms, ever. I would also clarify this within chat

Well said. 

Since it appears to be an issue in some locales, why not get the important stuff laid out before all the "cruise-chat" gets cranked up?  Saves time, saves the energy/intensity of the pre-Breed cruise, and every guy gets what he most needs with the least amount of time wasted. 

No need for disparagement either way; what is, is.  A mannerly little "probably not a match" gets the point made, and each guy proceeds on his quest for what he needs most.  

On 12/23/2023 at 4:17 PM, FallenLad said:

Depends on how desperate I am to get fucked. If there's no raw cock on offer and I just need to get used then I don't care. But it's a last resort kinda thing.

Although most guys take very little convincing to go bare. Once they're fucking me I've sometimes reached back and slid the condom off. They nearly always fuck me raw straight away.. and once they are I know they're not going back.

Agreed, it is pretty easy to get a top to go raw.  But I never fuck with a condom.

• Like 1

I won't let a top use a condom in me.  I even stopped one fucking me through a glory hole at the bath house.  I don't like the feeling and because it doesn't slide as easily as a lubed cock, it sometimes hurts if they fuck you for a while with one.

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1