Do you refuse tops that insist on condoms

i don't mind condoms. If I know I'm going to get fucked I will usuly bring some with me, but I don't mention it to the other guy. If he want's to use one I'll oblige, and even offer one if needed. But most of the time thye don't say anything and I take them raw.

Mostly I have refused but earlier this week I made an exception. And I am far from regretting it. 

I was with the sweetest 21 yr old.  Actually my French fuck buddy and I were having a lovely threesome with him.

It was such hot intense sex. My buddy left to get some water and the kid and I were deep throat 69ing. 

I suggested he likely wasn't interested but I'd love for him to fuck me.  Lovely 6.5" curved cock. He surprised me and from the look on his face himself by saying, "I  actually think I would like to very much."

He then proceeded to suit up. I expected his penetration to burn,  but neither it nor the great missionary fuck did. I wanted to watch his sweet face. 

When he pulled out to take a break he pulled the condom off.  We cuddled and kissed for a bit and soon were both ready for round 2.

He picked up the stretched condom and put it back down. I assured him my last test was good, he said his was as well and pushed on in raw.

Fucking amazing!. It was clear we both were enjoying this so much more. Unlike with the condom I got so hard and was soon shooting all over my chest and face. The look on his face was priceless. I always have such an intense orgasm and love cumming while being fucked. 

He pulled out, jerked off, and sprayed first the right side of my torso, then the left, and then my face.

I felt bad for my fuck buddy that I ended up hogging the kids attention, but he assured me he'd loved watching us fuck and ended up cumming himself. He'd never done this before. 

Take away for me. If they are most comfortable starting with a condom remember 'it's not over 'til the cock orgasms' and a lot can happen before that great climax.

Don't misunderstand. I still want it raw from the get go. And I prefer his cum unload deep in my ass. 

• Like 1