Fav type of cock? Veiny? mushroom ,purple ? Etc

If cut: pale veiny, pink head, prominent scar, maybe fren carved out:-)  head really desensitized  

If natural: fat, brown, with a really wet smooth head.  Big piss hole a plus

On 1/29/2024 at 1:51 AM, blackrobe said:

In this case and in this century, it means a cock as hard as bricks.

In a broader context when used to describe a whole man, it means a very fit and muscular guy. In Australia it was common to say that guys like this were "built like a brick shit-house".

Thanks blackrobe! I had never heard the expression! 

By contrast, and before indoor plumbing was common, people dug large holes in their back yard and build a small, wooden structure over the Hole,  Inside was a bench, with a hole cut into it to shit through. 

BUT:  A new hole had to be dug every once in a while, usually right next to the old one:  all the dirt from the new hole in the ground was simply shoveled into the old hole several feet away.  Thus, the "outhouses", as they were called, could simply be picked up and moved a few feet to cover the new, freshly-dug hole.  

The "brick-shit-house" saying would be commenting on some guy's extraordinary build (heavily muscled) as opposed to a regular physique.  So, given the need for mobility, no outhouses were built of bricks - they were always built of wood, for the sake of mobility.

I actually had to experience this first hand - when, as a little kid - the family went to visit relatives in MN.  One old great-aunt of somebody in the family lived in the tiniest burg I'd ever seen - nothing but a handful of houses - and certainly not enough of a tax-base to support municipal plumbing.  I had to "pinch a loaf", as the saying went, my mom told me to go to that little house in the back yard, so I did.  I was absolutely stunned ........ there were a million flies inside that stinking structure, and that's about all I remember.  I don't know if I used it or just suffered until we left and found a gas station somewhere ..... 

Uncut cock, above average length but especially thick, a shiny purple head, green veins, really fat juicy and smooth balls underneath. Straight or slight upwards curve. All shaven or a landing strip style pubes. And nice and ripe smelling/tasting