Bottoming when asked?

I've seen some discussion on other forums and chat rooms about a cocksuckers role past just sucking cock, so what do you guys think? Should a cocksucker not only be ready and willing, but expect to be fucked? Or should he expect to just suck his man's cock to completion with no further activities?

In my opinion, a good cocksucker will not refuse. If a man is generous enough to allow me to suck him off, then him using my other hole for his own sexual pleasure shouldn't be out of the question. 

• Like 3

Well, this is one cocksucker that is not open to anal - full stop. I should not be expected to do anything that I do not want and have my desires respected. When it comes to sucking a cock though, I will make sure that he is very satisfied, his cum will be in my mouth. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

On 8/7/2023 at 10:03 AM, yourballsmychin said:

Should a cocksucker not only be ready and willing, but expect to be fucked?

I would say that the preference is already expressed when a Cocksucker is on his knees, saliva drooling, offering his throat to Cocks.  That said, there ae so many guys that love to suck off Cock after Cock, that no Top should be surprised when the bottom spins around and spreads em.  If that doesn't happen, and the Top really does want to fuck, all that's needed is a quick "wanna get fucked?" and that'll answer the question. 

Point:  it's never all about what just one participant wants - it's about what both participants want and agree to.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

To the OP's question though, there can be times when we're willing to do what we're not inclined to do.

When covid first came along, one of my fb's and I got through it together, meaning exclusive sexually,  We got together once or twice a week - with me fucking him.  After a while though, he surprised me with announcing that he wanted to fuck me !!!  I'd never seen him fuck guys at the orgies, so it was a surprise when he asked.  We'd been casual buddies for a fairly long time (I liked him personally, and I'm sure it was mutual), and I knew that he didn't have much in the Cock dept.  So, eventually I did allow it.  Can't say I enjoyed it, but fair is fair, covid was running rampant, so I allowed it.  I will never believe that he liked my ass - no one would - but he needed to Breed too occasionally, so I allowed it, because we were buddies trying to get through a dangerous time together.  

We still are in touch, but not really close now.  And that's alright.  We were there for each other when we needed each other, and that's reason enough.  

• Like 1

It's a natural progression from being a cocksucker... it depends on the stage the person is at in life.  In the '80 at ABS, I use to get sucked off at the GH.  Until

one day where there were more cocks wanting to get sucked then cocksuckers.  The older black clerk up front saw the frustration in my eyes. Sometimes "one needs to give in order to receive."  The day I became a cocksucker.  It wasn't long before I moved on to getting fucked and barebacking.

• Like 2

Once you start pleasuring a man’s cock, where he cums is up to him. You job is to be ready and to take his load. To refuse it would be an insult to him.

20 minutes ago, Zuma128 said:

Once you start pleasuring a man’s cock, where he cums is up to him. You job is to be ready and to take his load. To refuse it would be an insult to him.

I never want to disrespect nor disappoint a hard top by protesting and refusing when he’s putting me in position for what I already know he wants me for.