Bottoming when asked?

I started off just sucking my friend's cock but now he's pounding my ass twice a week.

A bottom should expect to be used in any way by their top.Without resistance.

When I first started sucking cock it was all random hookups mostly from hookup sites. Was Craigslist mostly for me. I strictly sucked cock that’s all. 
one of the older guys that became a regular. One day while I was sucking his cock pulled it out of my mouth and straight up told me to take my clothes off and get on the bed so he could fuck me. I was shocked. I told him absolutely not this was strictly a hookup for me to suck his cock and if that wasn’t good enough he could leave. He put his cock back in my mouth and we finished up. While he was zipping up and heading up said to me. You can’t expect to just keep meeting guys to suck their cocks and not expect to have to be fucked. He even eluded to the fact that I would wish I did it before I was forced into it.   
he left and I stopped calling him and kept on with my usual random encounters but as time went by the same thing would happen here and there and a couple times it got physical where there were gonna try and force me.  After a few encounters like this I decided I should maybe consider calling my regular and see how things go. We met up and I started as usual on my knees and doing what I do best. He told me he was glad I called him again cause he really enjoyed me sucking his cock. After a couple minutes I told him we should move things to the bed. I stripped off my pants and underwear and layed on my back and asked him if he wanted to fuck me still. He said yes and told me to turn over. I told him I would be more comfortable on my back and he was fine with that. He started by rimming me which was fucking incredible. I’ve never done anything before but please other men. I’ve never received any pleasure. After a couple mins I gave him the lube I brought. And he put some on his fingers and slowly worked his middle finger into my ass with the lube. It was very tight but felt pretty good still. He then asked if I needed him to wear a condom. I never thought of that. I told him I didn’t have any and he just smiled and said good. He lubed himself up and very slowly pushed him self in a couple of inches. He was very slow and gentle but it still was very painful. He told me to just relax and he pushed him self in about half way and just let me get used to it for a minute. After that he proceeded as gently as he could. He never went all the way in and he only moved in and out maybe an inch or 2 the whole time. After a couple mins he finally told me he was gonna cum. He asked if he can cum inside me but the question was pointless cause I could feel him cumming inside me already.   
I really did not enjoy the experience at all but I was relieved it was over. I agreed that we should do it again just so I could get used to it more. 
I still continued being a cocksucker after that but would bottom from time to time usually if it was a guy I was into or a regular who insisted that I didn’t want to lose. But never really enjoyed it much. 
Fast forward to today I do enjoy bottoming for the right guy and still do bottom for regulars that I like but still never really do for random cocksucking hookups   I need to be attracted and have a connection to a guy to bottom for him and I also have become more of a vers guy I’m still a cocksucker at heart. Most of the guys that I bottom for are guys that I enjoy bottoming for and that also reciprocate. And I do have some cocksucking hookups I bottom for just cause they are really good hookups. But I decide who those are. 

I do not think a cocksucker is “required “ to bottom if the guy decides he wants him to. I feel it’s up to the discretion of the cocksucker. Someone should not expect that if someone offers to suck your cock that you are entitled to fuck him. 

All about the guy I’m sucking, It’s where he wants to cum wether it’s down my throat, over my face or wants to seed my hole. It’s not about what I want but he’s pleasure 

When I suck cock I don't ever recall being asked to get fucked and besides, I'm not prepped for fucking when sucking.  But the opposite happened to me.  I used to visit two different glory holes set up at the guys house and after 4-5 visits both asked me to visit them in their bedroom.  Both had me strip from the waist down, lay on the bed and they crawled between my wide spread legs to suck me.  And after a while, without asking, each scooted up and brought his cock head up against my ass.  They teased my hole until I was going nuts and then slipped their bare cock into me.  I hadn't prepped but they did not seem to care and although I kept asking for a condom they kept pumping and I couldn't stop them.  It's funny how much the same both of these separate hookups played out.

I love sucking cock and make sure that any man fortunate enough to have me kneel before him leaves weak kneed and floating on cloud-9.  Don’t get me wrong, I love being fucked but I’m also not a bug chaser. Bottoming with a stranger is just too risky.  If I know someone well enough and trust them ( and that almost never happens), then they can put it where ever they want.

• Upvote 1

I was traditionally a top, but I'm come to learn to be a bottom too. Everyone should be open to being Vers I think.

One of my earliest times was when I was with a couple and we hooked up on the basis I would top the sub of the relationship whilst being watched and filmed. 

Halfway through, I remember taking a break and then poppering me up to the point everything felt blissful and right and horny. At that point the top made his move and....I loved the fuck out of it, after a few bad experiences of anal. He was slow, used lots of lube and when in doubt just kept poppering me. 

Beautiful 

I've always understood that once I let a man put his hard penis in my mouth, it was clear to him that I allowed men to penetrate me.  Once that is established, you know that you've told him what you are.  You're willing to submit to another man.  Men basically need two things: Getting sucked off and fucking.  Once he knows you take cock, the next natural step is for him to begin finishing up his male business in your ass. It's just instinctual for a male to breed.  I think it's also instinctual for men to fuck without a rubber.  They need to feel their sperm blasting into a warm, wet, willing home.  I always try to be ready for it when a man needs it.  Often, after using my ass for awhile, I've had a lot of them ask if I'd let a buddy of theirs fuck me 

I like sucking cock but if I’m sucking on it, I’m doing so with the expectation that I’m going to get fucked with it.  Getting a good raw fuck is one of life’s great pleasures. That feeling when my hole gets opened up and a top is jackhammering my ass is amazing.  It’s even better when he’s using another top’s load in my ass as lube.

I agree that sucking/oral is just foreplay or the precursor to real breeding/sex... but seems a lot of men are just looking for blow jobs, especially on Sniffies type platforms. Maybe that's a way for str8 and bi-men to test the waters? But I am definitely not fully satisfied with blow jobs - -giving or receiving. I think satisfaction wise for me its something like:

• Masturbation = 70% satisfying
  • Mutual Masturbation, Oral Sex = 75% satisfying
  • Penetration = 95% satisfying
  • Penetration with breeding/DNA exchange = 100% satisfying 
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1