How does it feel to get many loads

Cumhole97

20 hours ago, NWUSHorny said:

...I often don't know whether a guy bred me or just fucked me for a few minutes I'm reasonably sure I've hit low double digits. Once I get up to 3 or 4 loads, I find it hard to tell when additional loads get added, because I leak cum any time a cock is pumping in and out of my hole. You do keep getting wetter as more cum gets deposited.

Ditto  this.

Also depends on the Tops Cock length and whether He is seeding me past the 'second hole' (the sigmoid curve).  For me, once it gets past that curve, it's not gonna come back out or "leak."  If it doesn't get past that curve, even if i sleep with the cum inside of me over night, it comes back out eventually.  my sense is, if it gets past the curve, i absorb the seed and am impregnated by Him... which "feels" awesome. 

For me though, it's not all about the cum. Don't get me wrong, i love and crave a Mans seed inside of me... i'm one of those guys who doesn't hesitate to empty a found condom into my hole. But when it comes to fucking? The dynamic meeting mutual need/desire is trump for me and that is more expressed in receiving a Tops pleasure and orgasm into me than the actual evidence of that (i.e., His cum). 

p.s. no matter how deeply i've been bred, i always clench and try to retain every drop... i don't want it to leak out 

Edited by tallslenderguy
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 4

16 minutes ago, tallslenderguy said:

Also depends on the Tops Cock length and whether He is seeding me past the 'second hole' (the sigmoid curve).  For me, once it gets past that curve, it's not gonna come back out or "leak."  If it doesn't get past that curve, even if i sleep with the cum inside of me over night, it comes back out eventually.  my sense is, if it gets past the curve, i absorb the seed and am impregnated by Him... which "feels" awesome. 

This is true for me as well.

It's why breeders with the complimentary drive to impregnate deeply in this very way affect me so profoundly. When a man impregnates me past the sigmoid flexure it's a deep submission and his DNA becomes a part of me.

For shallower breedings, I've had up to 14 loads from 3 men in a 3 hour session. That was great fun and made my hole feel slick, silky inside, and very supple with all the tension pounded out of it by each breeder. Most recently I took 8 loads in a six hour session from well over a dozen breeders, I was amazed how relaxed and good my hole felt that evening and the next day. No soreness at all. I'm built and wired to retain mens DNA so, except for what escapes on his dick as he pulls out, I keep it all inside me. Even with the large number of cocks I took that evening and the enthusiasm they showed my hole, my hole kept that precious seed inside me.

• Like 7

24 minutes ago, blackrobe said:

This is true for me as well.

It's why breeders with the complimentary drive to impregnate deeply in this very way affect me so profoundly. When a man impregnates me past the sigmoid flexure it's a deep submission and his DNA becomes a part of me.

For shallower breedings, I've had up to 14 loads from 3 men in a 3 hour session. That was great fun and made my hole feel slick, silky inside, and very supple with all the tension pounded out of it by each breeder. Most recently I took 8 loads in a six hour session from well over a dozen breeders, I was amazed how relaxed and good my hole felt that evening and the next day. No soreness at all. I'm built and wired to retain mens DNA so, except for what escapes on his dick as he pulls out, I keep it all inside me. Even with the large number of cocks I took that evening and the enthusiasm they showed my hole, my hole kept that precious seed inside me.

Hung guy here - I love getting in a guy deep, stretching him and when it’s time breeding him balls deep. Pulling out of him slowly afterwards, knowing that I’ve just impregnated him deeply.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 3

21 hours ago, latinobb said:

It feels amazing. Most was 12 in one night and it's easier with every load. The cocks just start slipping in easily, even ones you think you won't be able to take. Your hole starts getting hungry for more and relaxes. My hole wouldn't fully close and I just loved feeling all that cum run out and down my leg.

Facts!  I got loaded up on Wednesday and as he was dressing the next came in and I started riding him.  He grabbed my ass and pounded the fuck out of me until he came and it was straight heaven 

• Piggy 2

i've been multi-guy bred so many times and it's a high that never gets old for me. Yeah, if you are going at hard like this sexpig does, you are going to be exhausted at the end. Heavy sexual use like that is a physically demanding undertaking, and the longer you are getting used the loose and looser your hole will get as the rectum tires from being pummeled by so much penis. I refer to sex as the ultimate male Pleasure sport and this is why, you have to have endurance to match the appetite. The feeling of each erect penis going inside your ass and fucking you to completion before pulling out and another erection taking it's place to do the same is matched only be the head rush of knowing so many guys are sodomizing and breeding their loads into you and each new top is using the cum from the previous tops as lubricant for their own cocks as they thrust into you to add their own load to the mix. By the end, cum is leaking out of my sloppy ass and I sleep like a baby I am so exhausted and exhilarated at the same time. 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, phukhole said:

To be so full of anonymous loads that they're leaking out of my stretched out hole, it's like heaven!  I know MANY tops love a cummy hole and I love being that for them!

And we appreciate you collecting all those loads before we mount you!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I’m surprised nobody has talked about the physical sensations yet. I think the most I’ve had was 4 loads from 2 guys and I had to take the bus home afterwards - maybe it’s just me or maybe it was because of the constant movement/shaking of the bus but it was liking trying to hold in a restless shit. I could feel the loads in my rectum wanting to come out, then after a few moments of clenching my ass to keep them in they would be “swallowed” and move back in deeper, and I could hear/feel a gulp or gurgling sensation each time that happened. It was a bit nerve wracking because I was worried I was going to shit it all out on the bus but that physical sensation of having something constantly move around inside you, especially knowing it’s something that was put there by 2 other men, is extremely erotic.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

13 hours ago, phukhole said:

To be so full of anonymous loads that they're leaking out of my stretched out hole, it's like heaven!  I know MANY tops love a cummy hole and I love being that for them!

I love this. I want to feel my ass wet with cum, and a nice cock that enter and fuck out that mess. The sound can be really cool too I think.

• Piggy 1

18 hours ago, DFWBiGuy said:

Hung guy here - I love getting in a guy deep, stretching him and when it’s time breeding him balls deep. Pulling out of him slowly afterwards, knowing that I’ve just impregnated him deeply.

The deeper and more intense the impregnation, the better for both.

I appreciate breeders who pull out carefully to leave their seed where they pumped it. I've noticed that when hung guys have impregnated me deep and they pull out, it seems to take forever for their dicks to get out of me, and the feeling is so cum-slick that my ass often spasms from the pleasure during and after they pull out.

As great as multiple men's seed feels in our holes, for me, a single hung breeder who has a solid impregnation drive/kink that matches or exceeds my own (hard to imagine) and the energy, intensity, and virile seed to back it up will always be the experience I gravitate to more. Now, if he's already a father and has known good sperm it makes the impregnation so much better. Knowing and feeling how much a man wants you knocked up with their DNA matters. I bond well with men who like to know their seed is being cherished inside me as I go about my day.

• Like 3

19 hours ago, nate88 said:

I’m surprised nobody has talked about the physical sensations yet. I think the most I’ve had was 4 loads from 2 guys and I had to take the bus home afterwards - maybe it’s just me or maybe it was because of the constant movement/shaking of the bus but it was liking trying to hold in a restless shit. I could feel the loads in my rectum wanting to come out, then after a few moments of clenching my ass to keep them in they would be “swallowed” and move back in deeper, and I could hear/feel a gulp or gurgling sensation each time that happened. It was a bit nerve wracking because I was worried I was going to shit it all out on the bus but that physical sensation of having something constantly move around inside you, especially knowing it’s something that was put there by 2 other men, is extremely erotic.

That can be a bit disconcerting the 1st time it happens. I was in the supermarket the 1st time I had an ass full of cum got that urge in public and luckily did make it to the washroom. If I'm not in a place where it could cause embarrassment or I have pants on that are thick enough to contain it I actually relish it. If I'm at home afterward I simply put a towel under my ass and enjoy the feeling of my wet loose hole and the inevitably cum farts.

Edited by NWUSHorny
  • Like 3

On 8/10/2023 at 12:10 PM, Pozguyinchi said:

I feel full. Not in a bad way. Your pussy will get real sloppy. My favorite part is feltching it out after. It can take awhile for it all to come out. It smalls like rotting fish though. I actually like the smell now.

The first time I smelled it, I hated it, but now it turns me on so much. It's the smell of being a slut, the smell of being used, the smell of a man's pleasure inside my pussy. It's the proof that I've fulfilled my purpose