I don't understand the desire to get pozzed

btmdad

For me it’s not necessarily a desire to be poz. It’s the thrill of dangerous play. Playing with fire and seeing how close I can come without getting burned. 
It’s like bungee jumping. Those people don't want to die from the fall, but they love the thrill of tempting fate. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 5

Being the health forum I will try to describe how it is in my own head

It’s hard to describe actually. Ever find yourself attracted to one thing and one thing only?  For years and years. Starting as a fear and ending as an obsession. And in your heart, you know there is only one way to ultimately satisfy your one single desire.

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Jaygusher said:

For me it’s not necessarily a desire to be poz. It’s the thrill of dangerous play. Playing with fire and seeing how close I can come without getting burned. 
It’s like bungee jumping. Those people don't want to die from the fall, but they love the thrill of tempting fate. 

As crazy and it sounds, this is by far the best explanation I've read so far here. I still wouldn't get pozzed willingly by at least this guy made me understand those who would.

• Like 1

On 4/25/2024 at 9:08 PM, Roughme101 said:

For me it's not actively seeking but submission and control.

Taking the tops load is giving control to him and pleasing, if poz  same but accepting it full control as he might be getting me knocked up and with me the rest of my life as part of me.

For me lol about submission control

Now you’re speaking my language! That just made me hard and leaking precum!

I’m not a chaser, so I purposely don’t ask their status so I won’t be tempted to stop. 
I know full well that I’m possibly submitting to receive poz cum, even a high viral load. But in my case, that is secondary to fulfilling my purpose to submit to a man’s need to use me to cum. 
I estimate that I’ve been bred by at least 25 different tops over the last 42 years of living a closeted married family man life. The odds are that I’ve been intentionally stealthed as well as bred by guys who didn’t yet know they were poz, but I’m still neg. 
I don’t want to be poz, but if a man changes my life by cumming in me, I’d feel honored. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

On 4/22/2024 at 9:44 PM, PozBearWI said:

I am picky about guys I fuck.  If they are fucking the virus in me; great but I might not be into him....  

A similar argument; I poz so I don't have to worry.  But I do worry.  The neg guy I might run across who goes nucking futs I didn't give him the talk even though all my profiles are clear on my status.  Hell I've even had guys message me the lovely "are you clean" message my obvious poz status notwithstanding.  

Suffice to say there are some on aps that aren't worth the bother as their head is so far up their own hole they are oblivious to the world around them.  

Mist say that for me, seeing as it’s clearly stated multiple times on all apps, when it’s no questions asked, I’m not telling them. Fuckin around carries responsabilities and they’re not all mine..

On 4/27/2024 at 1:22 AM, Jaygusher said:

It’s the thrill of dangerous play

That makes sense to me.  I've never thought that a virus can be "addictive", but I'm no doctor either. 

I've long thought that it was the wanton sexual behavior that is so compelling, so "addictive", not some illness. 

Any guy can, in theory, relocate to some area where there's tons of raw sex available, and keep his Lusts satisfied.  Some would answer with "but my career" ... or "but my family / friends" .... any other issue that "prevents" them from their stated desire to become infected - which again - is a choice,  

For men who know and understand themselves, hearing that peculiar, siren call to wanton, recurring raw sex with many different men, it must be most frustrating to have put down "roots" in a sexually barren area.  But that doesn't create the ability in some virus to be "addictive".  A virus can kill folks, but it can't addict them. 

It's the Call of the Wild*, the realized/accepted need for wanton sexual contact with countless others like ourselves - our 'brothers in the life' - that is so compelling.  I don't believe a virus can do that.  

*apologies, Mr. London

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

This question is for all the guys that say they'd like to become positive:

If that happens, would you get a biohazard tattoo?  The only two I know of are the 3 concentric, broken circles, and a depiction of a scorpion, but there may be more that I don't know about.

Since so many guys seem intent on becoming hiv positive, if that happened would you be proud of that fact?  Advertise it? Wear a tattoo announcing that fact on an arm or leg or neck, where everyone could see it, no matter where you are?  

I noticed a guy at an auto parts store with a biohazard tattoo on his neck (must have been painful getting it), and other folks noticed it, with varying degrees of interest. 

All it meant to me was, he's a sexual pig ... and given that I don't possess "gaydar", he could have been straight, for all I know. What I'm wondering is, would you be proud of carrying that virus, and the resultant possibility of transmitting it to others? 

3 hours ago, hntnhole said:

This question is for all the guys that say they'd like to become positive:

If that happens, would you get a biohazard tattoo?  The only two I know of are the 3 concentric, broken circles, and a depiction of a scorpion, but there may be more that I don't know about.

Since so many guys seem intent on becoming hiv positive, if that happened would you be proud of that fact?  Advertise it? Wear a tattoo announcing that fact on an arm or leg or neck, where everyone could see it, no matter where you are?  

I noticed a guy at an auto parts store with a biohazard tattoo on his neck (must have been painful getting it), and other folks noticed it, with varying degrees of interest. 

All it meant to me was, he's a sexual pig ... and given that I don't possess "gaydar", he could have been straight, for all I know. What I'm wondering is, would you be proud of carrying that virus, and the resultant possibility of transmitting it to others? 

Yes, but I won't stealth

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, PozBearWI said:

Yes, but I won't stealth

kinda difficult to reconcile the proud pig status with stealthing - if one is proud of a poz status, why not just be open about it. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Poz50something said:

kinda difficult to reconcile the proud pig status with stealthing

Agreed.  I didn't reference that shameful behavior at all.  Was just asking about the "advertising" component. 

• Like 1