My hole was unexpectedly inspected..

Bttml00king

I was in my lowly dimmed light room at a sauna. One guy passed by and we made eye contact. He came into the room and I was on my knees to suck him and get him hard. 

He then pulled me up and asked me to get to the bed with my ass up. He turned on the light full bright and got down. I thought he was going to rim but was actually sniffing my hole. Then he started visually inspecting my hole without even touching it. He then said to me that he would fuck me later after I clean it. I told him no thanks. It will be creamy and won't be cleaned. 

My hole was thoroughly douched before taking loads and had 3 loads in when the guy showed up. I get it when guys prefer to breed a fresh hole. Usually they would just ask. Having an inspection was such a weird experience, especially happened at a cumunion party at a sauna. 

• Piggy 4
  • Sad 1
  • Confused 2

Some men do not want to fuck in another guys cum, can't understand why not because almost all guys are asking for a pre loaded cum ass.. if they ask me to clean the cum out of my hole i just say no sorry.. for me it is the load count what makes me even hornier, and it feels so much better when u already got loads in ur ass. those guys who want a fresh hole can just seek for another bottom

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3

Once upon a time, when in total top mode, I'd always want to be the first to fuck a guy. I'm now 99% bottom again, but at the end of a sauna session especially I like to dump my load in a nice arse, rather than wanking and shooting onto the floor somewhere. If I know the guy has a load or three in him, it makes it even hornier. 

Interesting that the guy was going to all that trouble at a CumUnion. He'd need to get there as soon as the place opened, to find someone "fresh" .

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, VersGuyAnon said:

Interesting that the guy was going to all that trouble at a CumUnion. He'd need to get there as soon as the place opened, to find someone "fresh" .

@VersGuyAnon my thought exactly.

He actually wanted me to suck him more after telling me to clean. Such a mood killer. I just politely told him that we should stop so other tops could breed my cummy hole.

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

Typical cock blocker, wouldn't fuck you and then tried to get you to do something else. The baths here are full of guys like that, at least here there is a 0% chance he would have fucked you if you had cleaned out. I think they get off on preventing guys from fucking.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Kimberley said:

if they ask me to clean the cum out of my hole

As if you even really actually could guarantee you could get it all out. If someone at a bathhouse asked me to basically reset my cunt to factory settings for him, I would feel the need to take the time to explain to him where he was and how the place worked so he wouldn’t walk around embarrassing himself. Even if my hole wasn’t cummy it would be impeccably lubed for entry, and I’ll have put too much care into that just to scrub it all out so he can pretend he’s first.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

These days 85% of the tops I connect with want multiple loads before they put their dick in my hole, but 15% want to be the first and won't touch it with another dude's load on/inside. I  get preferences -- but in a sauna you have to go with the flow and bottoms and most tops don't want the bottom to flush out between every fuck -- savor the DNA men or is that just me? I guess their  loss! Fucking a loaded hole feels amazing to me.

• Like 1

Most men don’t care, but one top insists on being the first. He gets a bit possessive. I’m a whore and will take a load whenever it is offered and the opportunity presents itself. 

I once lied to him but he soon discovered that there was a ton of semen in my cunt that came flooding out when he penetrated me. 

He was livid and called me every name in the book. We are equally promiscuous, but he’s viewed as a stud because he’s a top and I’m a whore because I am a bottom. 

• Upvote 1

To me the idea of expelling or losing a drop of a Mans seed once He has planted it inside of me is offensive. "Cleaning" it out is psychologically tantamount to an abortion to me. 

Then there is this: 

"Despite the lack of direct research, Gallup said he “wouldn’t be a bit surprised” if oral and anal sex provided a mood boost. “There’s no guarantee that all of the ingredients in semen will survive the digestion process and stomach acid, which could conceivably change some of the semen chemistry. But given what we know about birth control pills, most of the hormones should survive.”Regarding anal sex, he added: “My guess would be that the chemicals in semen would be absorbed through the lining of the colon.”

Here’s some related research that’s worth mentioning:

“There’s some evidence that gay males following anal intercourse will go out of their way to try to retain the semen for extended periods of time, which suggests psychotropic effects,” Gallup says. (I wonder whether the “sexiness” quotient of having your partner’s semen inside you might be another, perhaps complimentary, explanation.)"

[think before following links] https://www.popsci.com/science/article/2011-05/come-again-science-semen-part-deux/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, tallslenderguy said:

“My guess would be that the chemicals in semen would be absorbed through the lining of the colon.”

He guesses? Rectal administration is a known alternative for a long list of medications when oral methods are not feasible for whatever reason, because the walls of the rectum are highly vascularized and quickly absorb the compounds, in some cases bypassing the first filtration by the liver [source]. Not only that, but taking alcohol up the ass is a quick way to get dangerously intoxicated, and the Backroom is replete with references to guys taking chems anally for their effect. All of these are substances are not natural to the body, but the components of semen are - why wouldn’t they be absorbable?

Besides, every practicing cumdump is a test case, and one would have to look long and hard to find a cumdump who doesn’t know the craving that comes from being seeded. There’s chemistry at work, all right. Even I, who serve out of duty and am not in it for the loads, cannot deny that every load makes me want another one. The overabundance of bottoms versus tops isn’t a mystery; it’s just something akin to a drug culture. In fact, if cum didn’t contain chemicals that stimulate the brain’s reward centers, I truly wonder whether anywhere near as many men would opt for the discomfort and inconvenience required for bottoming.

Edited by ErosWired

I have no idea if it is psychological or physical, or some combination of the 2,  but taking a load up the ass usually makes me hard and horny to fuck a load up an ass. Even after I have already cum multiple times, or have lost my hardon from watching guys doing the no mating dance at the fuck club instead of hooking up and fucking.

• Upvote 1

On 8/19/2023 at 10:24 AM, Bttml00king said:

He then said to me that he would fuck me later after I clean it. I told him no thanks. It will be creamy and won't be cleaned. 

To me this seems sort of like going to a restaurant and the waiter telling you they would not feed you until you purged.  It seems to me he was in the wrong place for his expectations.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I get it...most guys want you to be practically "virginal" and not some sloppy fucked out ass. It pisses me off as I love leaving loads in me and don't give a shit if a guy's been bred already or not...it's just sex. Prudes like that are a buzz kill, and so yeah...I'll clean my ass out as best I can just so I can repeat the process again. Lather, rinse, repeat. I prefer guys who want my ass sloppy, cummy, and fucked out, but they're the flip side problem. If my ass isn't sloppy, cummy, and fucked out they want me to get it that way first. And that isn't always easy unless there's a crowd at the ABS near me.

• Upvote 1