Server migration today! Post problems here.

rawTOP

I got this error with the chat now

There was an error…

You've failed the security check and are not allowed to use chat until you fix the problem. The Breeding Zone session value (mc62lglcqsg669vmf4v7mif62i) your browser passed cannot be found for someone using your IP address (xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx) This is NOT an error on our end. The likely cause is that your ISP changed your IP address since you last logged into Breeding Zone. Logout of Breeding Zone. Log back in. And then your session ID will be valid for your IP address.

I logout and login again and try on another computer and style have this issue.

6 hours ago, powerqc said:

There was an error…

You've failed the security check and are not allowed to use chat until you fix the problem. The Breeding Zone session value (mc62lglcqsg669vmf4v7mif62i) your browser passed cannot be found for someone using your IP address (xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx) This is NOT an error on our end. The likely cause is that your ISP changed your IP address since you last logged into Breeding Zone. Logout of Breeding Zone. Log back in. And then your session ID will be valid for your IP address.

I logout and login again and try on another computer and style have this issue.

Having the same issue.  I also logged out and back in and didn't work.  Also closed out browser, opened new one.  Same thing.

• Moderators
On 8/26/2023 at 3:23 PM, powerqc said:

You've failed the security check and are not allowed to use chat until you fix the problem...

This is because the chat site has not yet been moved to the new servers. It will not work until that is complete. Per @rawTOP's post earlier in this topic:

On 8/24/2023 at 4:07 PM, rawTOP said:

The migration is done. Post any NEW problems here.

Chat is still on the old server. So I'm expecting problems with that. It won't be able to confirm your session cookie, so chat may be broken until Monday when the rest of my sites move to the new server.

• Upvote 1

• rawTOP unfeatured and unpinned this topic
1 hour ago, hntnhole said:

Tried to log in a few minutes ago - everything looks different - where are the notifications of comments currently posted by others?  I don't see the dropdown box of current comments.  

it's in the top right corner of your screen 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, rawTOP said:

There was a software upgrade today. I've noticed the changes too and am hoping it's just a CSS caching issue. If it persists tomorrow I'll look into it further.

so far looks good to me .. i see that some items have moved (notifcations/mail/etc) to the top right corner of the screen - but i haven't run into any issues .. fingers crossed!

😉

16 hours ago, pupHawaii said:

it's in the top right corner of your screen 

Thanks - it took me a while to find it (on my screen, it's really dark - difficult to notice), but I had more time this morning, and finally found it. I'm not sure why it's better to have it in the other corner of the screen - but then what do I know about it !!!

Still looking for the private messages though ......... 

15 minutes ago, hntnhole said:

Thanks - it took me a while to find it (on my screen, it's really dark - difficult to notice), but I had more time this morning, and finally found it. I'm not sure why it's better to have it in the other corner of the screen - but then what do I know about it !!!

Still looking for the private messages though ......... 

Top right corner, too (for me it shows up very light) - the line-up is:

Your small icon, your name, create, notifications, private messages, customizer

image.png.5f6cc4276466b61072dd2a57b2b8b4df.png

Edited by pupHawaii
  • Thanks 1