why do tops care what a cumdump looks like?

btmdad

2 minutes ago, ErosWired said:

Or, because they require discretion. Or they’re sick to death of pic collectors. Or they have come to the conclusion that so many people use pics that aren’t of themselves that no one’s going to believe his pics are a real representation anyway. Or they’ve decided it’s not worth the risk of someone sextorting them with their images. There are many reasons why a guy may not choose to associate his image with his sexual habits online.

Or their scanner broke... 🤔🤣

• Upvote 1

Another aspect that hasn't been mentioned yet, is that asking for pics is frequently part of the online foreplay. Unfortunately in many cases the guys that exchange numerous messages including pictures, are the same guy that in a real life physical hookup venue want to talk your ear off while engaging in some teasing and light petting, but usually never gets around to actually fucking or in most cases even sucking. 

• Upvote 1

On 9/4/2023 at 3:42 PM, ErosWired said:

Or, because they require discretion. Or they’re sick to death of pic collectors. Or they have come to the conclusion that so many people use pics that aren’t of themselves that no one’s going to believe his pics are a real representation anyway. Or they’ve decided it’s not worth the risk of someone sextorting them with their images. There are many reasons why a guy may not choose to associate his image with his sexual habits online.

1 in 7 men are victims of domestic violence. 1 in 18 men become stalking victims. Stalking victims (1 in 6) are at  greater risk of being murdered by their stalker. 

ErosWired is right.

And I will add (I need this reminder as well) the person holding the personal ad owes us nothing.. Sure its inconvenient, sure we'd like to see the images before we invest our time in someone we just weren't gonna be interested in anyway. Sure we want to beat off later to the image if chats connect. If the world were made to order for our personal convenience, it would be exactly our way all the. The world would be our personal Burger King.

Once again it comes down to consent and entitlement. No one owes us anythng. When people grant us their photos it is a privilege. No one has to consent to our requests for pics. Its okay for them to re-lock their pics.  Its even okay them to block, remove or delete whole profile.

We aren't entitled  to images.

We aren't entitled to share or take or sell images without permission. In Oregon its a misdeameaner to use someone's image or website info for any malicious goal. A separate charge

You don't have to choose the person though either.

• Like 1

On 9/4/2023 at 3:51 PM, NWUSHorny said:

Another aspect that hasn't been mentioned yet, is that asking for pics is frequently part of the online foreplay. Unfortunately in many cases the guys that exchange numerous messages including pictures, are the same guy that in a real life physical hookup venue want to talk your ear off while engaging in some teasing and light petting, but usually never gets around to actually fucking or in most cases even sucking. 

The people are awful. They deserve to go to Mormon Heaven

As my profile mentions that I used to be picky and it's true....and I never got a piece of ass! I learned when and where  to be picky and not to be picky. All I can say is when I'm at the bathhouse, orgy, reststop, or any thousand places men go to fuck..I purposely lower my pretenses of what a guy should look like cause if I didn't I wouldn't get to play...and that's the point of going to places like that...to fuck! Because of this, I've topped some really great guys and some just happened to not be my type!  We all have had great time and left feeling good.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 4

17 hours ago, Shotsfired said:

They deserve to go to Mormon Heaven

LOL ... is it any different than what many of us were taught as little kids in the more common Western liturgical traditions?  Do you have to wear undies with holes sewn into them?  Can we have many husbands in Mormon Heaven, like they have wives here on Earth One ?  The mind boggles ...... 

Edited by hntnhole
substitution
  • Haha 1

On 9/4/2023 at 2:42 PM, ErosWired said:

I've had guys ask for face pics if they're closeted and want to make sure we don't know each other or that they don't recognize me as a friend of a friend. I've had it happen twice where the guy did recognize me as a close friend of one of his friends and after finding out who we were we both agreed not to tell anyone we were hooking up. Worked out well, he was a great fuck. In the second instance, we decided not to hook up because it would be awkward as we often ran into each other thru our common friend and we agreed not to mention we had run into each other.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Rawtopjamaican35 said:

I’m a raw top for me in nyc it’s the best to be a raw top and when your dick is big  🏳️‍⚧️

Its best period, anywhere.

Try something, go on scruff/grndr/bbrt and change your dick size to 6, and see what happens to all the nolaodsrefused bottoms around you.

• Haha 1

On 9/7/2023 at 8:55 PM, Justaholeff said:

All I can say is when I'm at the bathhouse, orgy, reststop, or any thousand places men go to fuck..I purposely lower my pretenses of what a guy should look like cause if I didn't I wouldn't get to play...and that's the point of going to places like that...to fuck!

I appreciate you bro. I ran into something like this last time I was at the bathhouse. I walked up to a dude and asked if he wanted to fuck. He said no and I kept moving. I figured I wasn’t what he was looking for. About 30 sec later he gets up and is like fuck I’ll breed you. Was one of the best fucks I had that night. He seemed real into it and thanked me for my hole after. Not sure why he initially said no. I probably wasn’t his usual type but we both ended up having a good time. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1

well some tops dont care what cumdumps look like. they just want a willing fuckhole to jerk off with and dump their loads into. those guys fuck whores like me in the dark, through gloryholes, under bathroom stalls etc. but a lot do cause unlike us bottoms, being turned on by the boy or girl they fuck is important cause they need to be sexually attracted to them. tops need to get hard, maintain an erection and get off. cumdumps like me just have to bend over, or get on their hands and knees or on their back, legs spread and let whoever fuck us. it doesn’t matter if we are attracted to them. thats why we can be such extreme whores. I have been fucked by a lot of really unattractive and downright ugly guys, fat guys, skinny guys, really old guys, nasty guys, whatever. I never turn ANY male down cause I want all their loads. plus remember, many cumdumps feel like we were literally born to get fucked and take loads. tops just like having fun, fucking sluts and getting off, so unlike girls like me, they actually have standards.

• Downvote 1

I wonder the same thing too. I don't send face pic when cruising online. My body is slim/smooth and looks feminine but I am not feminine or cd at all. I get tops asking if I am fem and I am not even sure how one can act fem/be fem without being verbal while being blindfoled with the ass up to get fucked and take loads. I guess feminine looking body is not enough. 

Edited by Bttml00king