why do tops care what a cumdump looks like?

btmdad

I read posts and listings for  tops looking to fuck  and in many of them they require pics and stats.  I am wondering why a top would care?  If the bottom wants a dick up his ass,  the top is not going to see his face, or his 6 pack abs. Probably won't even be able to tell the age. So what gives?

1 hour ago, tallslenderguy said:

i think  the Top requiring pics and stats wants more than just a body or hole to dump His cum into.

In this case the OP is specifically asking why a Top cares what a cumdump looks like, rather than simply what a bottom looks like. I think the question carries the inference that he’s asking about situations in which Tops are approaching men for anonymous sex, and bottoms are acting as cumdumps, providing ease of access without strings, hassle or drama.

Your reply is, of course, correct as far as it goes - it certainly explains why some Tops post criteria. But it doesn’t really answer the question of why a Top looking for an anonymous cumdump would care about a face or features he’s unlikely to see.

My answer would be that arousal is in the mind, and the Top fucking an unseen, anonymous body in a darkened room isn’t actually fucking that body at all - he’s fucking a body that he has created in his mind and imagination. Some men, however, don’t have as much imagination, and want to have some idea what they’re working with for something to build their arousal fantasy around.

There’s also that percentage of Tops who prefer missionary position - those Tops may want a preview because they’re going to have to look at that face while they’re fucking the body, and they want it to be at least tolerable.

Personally, I don’t know why they would want to see what I look like; I send them an ass pic, and thus they see me at my best.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

My experience is hookup apps don't work very as well for anonymous hookups as gloryholes and darkrooms. As much as I hate dealing with pic collectors, if you live or visit an area where gloryholes and darkrooms don't work for RT cruising, a profile without pics is DOA.

• Upvote 3

8 hours ago, NWUSHorny said:

My experience is hookup apps don't work very as well for anonymous hookups as gloryholes and darkrooms. As much as I hate dealing with pic collectors, if you live or visit an area where gloryholes and darkrooms don't work for RT cruising, a profile without pics is DOA.

agreed

19 hours ago, muscmtl said:

If bottom dont turn me on no hardon

This.

I know there are plenty of breeders turned on by the anon situation, regardless of the hole, but I hope for a breeder who is turned on by and really wants to fuck his loads into me.

• Upvote 1

On 9/2/2023 at 10:25 PM, btmdad said:

I read posts and listings for  tops looking to fuck  and in many of them they require pics and stats.  I am wondering why a top would care?  If the bottom wants a dick up his ass,  the top is not going to see his face, or his 6 pack abs. Probably won't even be able to tell the age. So what gives?

The title and content of your post conflict each other.

But to answer the content of your post, its because generally guys that don't share pics are hiding something they feel may be less desirable.

On 9/3/2023 at 1:16 AM, ErosWired said:

There’s also that percentage of Tops who prefer missionary position - those Tops may want a preview because they’re going to have to look at that face while they’re fucking the body, and they want it to be at least tolerable.

Personally, I don’t know why they would want to see what I look like; I send them an ass pic, and thus they see me at my best.

I like ALL positions including missionary, therefore I need to see what a bottom looks like before agreeing to meet.  I have a type(s).

Bottoms no longer care how a top may look or present themselves?

Of course we care what he looks like. Is his cock 9 or 13 inches, does he have a biohazard tattoo, does he look like he has a gang of biker friends he might call after he’s cum in you twice and wants a rest?  We’re not looking to have children and share our gene pool but we won’t get up on all fours and spread our ass unless he’s a guy we believe will fuck us just the way he wants to, and often.

• Piggy 1

On 9/2/2023 at 10:25 PM, btmdad said:

I am wondering why a top would care

I think our buddy from the Pacific NorthWest put his finger on the answer:  So many of us depend on the ether to hook up, that the guys who are out to create mischief have achieved a certain measure of prominence on the cruise apps.  That could be why so many guys want to see who's cruising them, and make a judgement (unfortunately required on apps) as to whether the guy is on the level, genuine, all of that.  He does mention in his reply that guys who live in areas that offer plenty of actual physical places to go fuck/get fucked don't need to use the apps - they can go to whatever fuckjoint they want to, whenever they want to, without depending on what comes over the ether into their phone.  

To the OP's question: basically, we don't.  We care about your Hole, whether it's been fucked full already (yummmm), whether you're exhibiting the "submissive" qualities, whether you're burning up with Lust for load after load, all of those piggish cues.  We don't care if you're blonde or black-haired, we seldom care much about your Cock, we don't much care for your race, we only care that you've surrendered to your Lust for hard, raw Cocks Breeding your Hole.

Edited by hntnhole
  • Like 1
  • Piggy 2

As a cumdump my goal is to give the the top the best fuck. I’m lucky and still have a young hot body with a pretty face. My goal is to stimulate the top in every way possible. As a BTM I’m not allowed to care what the top looks like but the tops get to choose their holes. I beg for every load and thank the top for choosing my hole to nut in. 

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

5 hours ago, topblkmale said:

generally guys that don't share pics are hiding something they feel may be less desirable.

Or, because they require discretion. Or they’re sick to death of pic collectors. Or they have come to the conclusion that so many people use pics that aren’t of themselves that no one’s going to believe his pics are a real representation anyway. Or they’ve decided it’s not worth the risk of someone sextorting them with their images. There are many reasons why a guy may not choose to associate his image with his sexual habits online.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Thanks 2