What makes one a slut?

cintarius

Great question. I think it's subjective based on the individual. I've heard people claim that more than two lovers in a year makes someone a slut, which is ridiculous and prudish in my opinion. I've also heard people say they're in a drought because they only got fucked by 4 different guys in a week.

To me, it boils down to mindset. If someone considers themselves slutty because they sleep with one guy a week, or a different guy every month, who am I to tell them otherwise? If someone calls themselves chaste because they only take unlimited loads in their ass for 5 hours a day and not a minute more, who am I to tell them they're wrong?

Different strokes for different folks.

• Like 3

I think it probably depends on who’s doing the labelling and/or the situation. As far as I’m concerned people can self identify as anything they want for whatever reason they see fit. On the other hand if someone is using it as a derogatory term it more often than not means they’re envious of your sex life which actually makes them look a bit sad and you a hot fuck! Of course another use would be sex talk but that’s just a bit of fun

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

I’m with @bouncybttm, it’s all about perspective.

If someone’s calling me a slut in a derogatory context I’m going to move on. I have no interest wasting time trying to convince a puritanical guy to fuck me.

If a guy is calling me a slut because he knows how wet and thirsty a slut hole i am I will def get into it. I usually ramp up the slut talk till I’m slamming down balls deep on his cock. Some guys think they want a slut but lose interest when they find out how far I go and how many loads been in me. Mostly it ends with him nuttin in me tho. 

I self identify as a slut because I want y’all to kno I will take any dick and beg for every load. Tag teams, gang fucks, and sex trains are what I expect when I link. 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1

9 hours ago, KylerIsTrash said:

I’m with @bouncybttm, it’s all about perspective.

If someone’s calling me a slut in a derogatory context I’m going to move on. I have no interest wasting time trying to convince a puritanical guy to fuck me.

If a guy is calling me a slut because he knows how wet and thirsty a slut hole i am I will def get into it. I usually ramp up the slut talk till I’m slamming down balls deep on his cock. Some guys think they want a slut but lose interest when they find out how far I go and how many loads been in me. Mostly it ends with him nuttin in me tho. 

I self identify as a slut because I want y’all to kno I will take any dick and beg for every load. Tag teams, gang fucks, and sex trains are what I expect when I link. 

I'm with you @KylerIsTrash 100%

• Like 1

On 9/4/2023 at 4:46 PM, backdoorjimmy said:

To me, it boils down to mindset

Agreed.  It's the mindset that allows the bottom to exercise his Lusts at any time, any place, any hour.  It's the awareness that he simply needs raw Cock - regardless of the numbers - to be the man he was born to be.  It can be hourly, daily, weekly, monthly, whatever his cravings demand, as well as the willingness and ability to sate those Lusts. 

A truly "free" slut/cumdump is guided by what makes him feel most fulfilled.   

• Like 3

I think so many different can make one a slut, but it really depends on who is defining what a slut is.  I've been called a slut (I am and proudly), for many different reasons from being a homewrecker, giving it up quickly and with ease, taking raw dick, fucking more than one dude in the same night, allowing myself to be degraded, screwing over friends in the pursuit of nut and dyck, questionable men I let smash when I been horny and needed a fix lol.  which are all reasons that are true and I agree with that make me a slut.  Of course what a slut is in the eye of beholder.

• Like 1

For me, a slut is someone who has a lot of casual sex with different partners. A slut can have standards though. I'm into tall skinny tops, long-haired tops and bald tops. If a guy who falls into those categories asks me for some ass, he's likely to get it. I will also fold for pretty cocks. However, I do believe certain cocks should be off limits (e.g., partners of close friends etc). Sluts should, generally speaking, have no shame. Does everyone need to know you're a slut? No, but if they do know, it shouldn't bother you. Wait - one exception: don't be a slut at work. Don't fuck up your coins!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3