What makes one a slut?

cintarius

It must be a journey, and therefore a different path and level of favorability for others. I am a shameless slut. I jump at virtually every opportunity for sex and if one doesn't present itself, I'll create my own. I will top, bottom, accept piss,spiit, sweat, cum and spray my loads around like Jackson Pollock. I'll show off for an audience, I'll flirt with discovery, I'll wallow in the pleasure sex gives  me. And I'll still try harder the next time.

• Like 2

While it's subjective, I think the defining characteristic is approach to sex.  A slut is basically a harsh term for a hedonist that pursues pleasure through sex actively, willfully, and eagerly across multiple partners.  I don't think there's a minimum frequency requirement, other than "somewhat regularly."

What makes one a slut?

Well, if you look at the definition of the word, it means a prostitute, whore or harlot, an immoral, dissolute or wanton person, someone dirty and slovenly. Clearly, the definition understood - and embraced - by many here has significant differences from this clearly derogatory standard. Some would apply it simply as a synonym for promiscuous, and feel no sense of shame whatever.

But the question is, is ‘slut’ a definition one gives oneself, or more a label that is applied to a person by other people? I tend to think it’s more the latter, tends to be more negative in aspect, and is something one can’t do much about. I have no doubt that there are those who, if they knew of my sexual habits, would call me a slut in the standard sense, even though I am not wanton, dirty, ethically barren, or an actual prostitute. But there’s nothing I can do to stop them from applying that label to me except not acknowledge it.

I consider myself a slut in the limited sense that I am indiscriminately promiscuous, have had intercourse with many hundreds of men, and will do so at any opportunity. But that’s as far as it goes. I’m not going to carry a suitcase full of shame along with it.

• Upvote 1

all very thoughtful posistions.  As there are many kinds of sluts (kitchen sluts, ignorant sluts, cheating sluts, lying sluts) I do tend to see sluttiness or slutdom as a fully recognizable spectrium of sexualy charged self-awairness, and proceeds in stages, starting with that first ("what a slut am I" ) onto denial, ("Oh, No I didn"t" )to guilt ("But I did and didnt care if anybody saw") onwards towards finally acceptance. ("Don"t Slut Shame on Me.") The cycle often will stall and repeat, sporaticlly without warning, throughout ones lifetime. Some may go to great lengths to conceal their past, though erybody knows they're even bigger sluts. 

• Like 1

Not sure i can add anything new. Like others, i see the term as a social or cultural construct.  Go to a gay sex club and ask and one will likely get a different answer than if they asked Jimmy Swaggart (and he's gotta have some inner conflict lol).  

To me it's one of those words like "faggot" or "queer" that has been taken back by a lot of gays and owned.  

Labels are always just a starting place for me, people are individuals and there seems infinite variation on those labels. i think communication is necessary to see the real person beyond the label.

• Like 1

On 9/8/2023 at 10:08 AM, CoachPDX said:

It must be a journey, and therefore a different path and level of favorability for others. I am a shameless slut. I jump at virtually every opportunity for sex and if one doesn't present itself, I'll create my own. I will top, bottom, accept piss,spiit, sweat, cum and spray my loads around like Jackson Pollock. I'll show off for an audience, I'll flirt with discovery, I'll wallow in the pleasure sex gives  me. And I'll still try harder the next time.

You are so my kind of guy and you are sexy as hell! I'd love to be a slut with you anytime!!

• Like 1

add to the above a craving hunger to abase oneself to the point of degradation, shameless display of wanton lust for cum, cock, ass, as often as possible as much as possible as the pursuit of chemsex and multiple anonymous public partners take priority.

then add the instant intimacy of strangers locke eye to eye frantically devouring each others faces and whispering all the filthy perverted extremes those willing to use and be used, gifting and collecting loads and piss esp committed partners watching and being watched taking turns passing each other around..

• Like 2