What is an ugly dick?

hairyone

I've heard guys talk about ugly dicks, ugly cocks, or an ugly penis.  But I'm not sure what they mean.

I've seen average dicks on ugly men.  There are many different shapes of cocks but I wouldn't necessarily call them ugly.  I even did a search for "ugly dick" and the dicks weren't ugly; some of the men were ugly but that doesn't count. 

The only ugly dick I've seen was those that are diseased or recently damaged. That's a different category from my question.

Ignoring if the man himself was ugly (in looks or demeanor), what is an ugly dick?

Any example pics?

Edited by hairyone
clarification

On 9/13/2023 at 9:03 AM, hairyone said:

The only ugly dick I've seen was those that are diseased or recently damaged. That's a different category from my question.

Ignoring if the man himself was ugly (in looks or demeanor), what is an ugly dick?

For some men, "ugly" could include misshaped dicks - ones with a really severe bend right or left, for instance. In the "misshaped" category I'd personally include all those guys who get a bunch of silicone pumped in there to make it grotesquely fat (and basically unusable for its basic function as a sex organ). I realize that some people are turned on by those jelly-like cocks that are much bigger around, circumference wise, than they are long - but then beauty (and ugly) are in the eye of the beholder.

This category can also include extreme deviations from the "typical" cock - ie a tiny head with virtually no crown on a much thicker shaft, for instance. Or a head that's weirdly shaped, possibly with an off-kilter urethra.

Some men consider dicks with scar tissue ugly (which needn't be from "recent" damage, so I'm assuming it's relevant).

Those are things I've heard about others over the years, but I assume it's far from a complete list.

i don't think there's really a such thing as an 'ugly' dick. the term is most likely coined by gay men that like to tear others apart to make themselves feel superior. those types of men may look pretty on the outside but are completely rotted and decayed on the inside. really, who would want to fuck them anyway? they are usually narcissistic or are mentally damaged in other ways. fucking them would be like sticking your dick inside a landmine. no one should worry about having an 'ugly' dick. if it works and can give pleasure, it is the most beautiful thing in life.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

i cannot say i've ever encountered an "ugly dick," and i'm part of the >1000's club.  Of course, most know that sort of assessment is subjective.  i hooked with a Guy once who had no legs, amputee up  to His pelvis. Had been in an accident as a kid. Because He didn't have legs, His ass was pretty much non existent and His cock had also gotten injured in the accident, so it wasn't 'normal.'  i had a great time with Him. His dick was  different, but was all Cock and i loved being with Him and receiving His Cock.

On a different note, i see a cock as being both physical and as part of a Mans psychological wiring, e.g., His want/need/drive to penetrate, fuck,  orgasm, seed, impregnate, etc..  As one of those on the far end of the sexual spectrum, i don't perceive myself  as having a "cock."   Sure, i have a penis, i'm not deluded, i just do not associate with what i have and what a Man Who has the above mentioned drives/needs/wants has. i have met a few men who's internal dick was not attractive to me,  but i still would not call that "ugly."

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Sometimes I think that it must be a terrible thing to have vision.

To totally judge a person by what’s between his legs is completely shallow and a horrible way to exist.

I’m nothing special, average I guess, but I like the shape, hardness and taste of a dick.

Some of us really enjoy a darkroom, so what does it matter what the dick or ass looks like?

I’m in a permanent darkroom.  I’d love to be able to see some of the dicks that are considered “ugly.”

• Like 2

On 9/15/2023 at 2:10 AM, fisterm8 said:

ive only seen one ugly dick in my life........the head was cut open and it was splayed like butterly wings............looked absolutely disgusting.

That's called a meatotomy (or possibly a subincision).  It's a thing.  Search for it on reddit.  Some guys (not me) like to do "body modification" on their penises.  For them the process of making cuts in their own dicks is exhilarating and makes them horny as fuck (just like unsafe sex does for some guys on here).  Other guys (like me, when I'm in that rare right mood) like to search for pics and videos of guys who have done those things to their dicks, and jerk off to them.

Which goes to say that there is no such thing as an "ugly dick" any more than there are "ugly people".  Trust me, whatever your dick (or general body and face) looks like, someone out there will get off on it.

Ugly is just a word, like kinky and slutty.  All of them are adjectives used by people to describe something that doesn't match up with their own personal tastes. YMMV.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 9/20/2023 at 12:30 AM, poztwinksrhot said:

That's called a meatotomy (or possibly a subincision).  It's a thing.  Search for it on reddit.  Some guys (not me) like to do "body modification" on their penises.  For them the process of making cuts in their own dicks is exhilarating and makes them horny as fuck (just like unsafe sex does for some guys on here).  Other guys (like me, when I'm in that rare right mood) like to search for pics and videos of guys who have done those things to their dicks, and jerk off to them.

Which goes to say that there is no such thing as an "ugly dick" any more than there are "ugly people".  Trust me, whatever your dick (or general body and face) looks like, someone out there will get off on it.

Ugly is just a word, like kinky and slutty.  All of them are adjectives used by people to describe something that doesn't match up with their own personal tastes. YMMV.

Totally disagree... If it looks like something yould see in a butcher shop window then that's ugly to me. 

11 hours ago, fisterm8 said:

then that's ugly to me.

That;s fine, but that's also my main point.  "Ugly", "beautiful", and everything in between is a personal judgement call.  Maybe 80% of guys will think a particular dick looks "ugly" to them, but there's always the other 20%.

To my original comment, even I wouldn't call some of the 'butchered' cock heads 'attractive', but I can get horny from thinking about the guy doing it to himself, the same way I can get horny about a guy knowingly taking poz loads, or taking fists and massive toys up their ass, or getting spun while getting fucked.  They're all taking control of their bodies and doing things to them that others would shy away from, and doing it because it makes them horny.  To me, that's hot.

Ugly/beautiful is like raw/safe, hairy/smooth, mature/twink, top/bottom, etc etc.  Everyone has a preference, and (thank goodness) we aren't all the same.

• 2 months later...

not sure there is such a thing: yet to meet one. 

soft dicks are great especially if I'm the top or drinking from the tap. 

as for 'small dicks',  at the moment, I'm really getting off on big stocky bears with shorter fat cocks.