Where do you like tops to shoot?

hug

If I’m on the bottom, I generally let the Top decide. But I’m equal whether he dumps a load up my ass or blasts his load in my mouth. I preferred to the first one to be balls deep up my ass. And at some point, I want to feel his dick, spasming and pulsing in my mouth as he shoots. And I love the taste of cum. 

If this sounds confusing, maybe it’s because I’m conflicted. I guess I love loads at both ends!  😈

• Like 2

I love gettin my guts soaked in load but if my face is gettin fucked while my ass is gettin fucked then i wanna swallow the load from the cock thats face fucking me. obviously if its a bukkake situation i wanna swallow all the loads

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

I love being bent over and having my cunt fucked and bred but my true addiction is swallowing cum. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE how it feels when a man ejaculates in my mouth. Love it when he cums while inside and I can feel his hard cock pulsing and LOVE it when he pulls out and jerks off into my open mouth. Love how those ropes feel hitting my face too.

Anywhere, but not in my eyes  I hate to tell the sales associate  at Lenscrafters that I need a new pair of reading glasses because some dude missed the desired spot by quite a long distance.  I am 6'3", if you can't aim for my hole it is a very LONG way to my face.  I value my eyes, people tell me they like them.  They are Hazel, at least according to the Florida Department of Motor Vehicles.  I'll take Hazel or Green, but they are not Blue or Brown.

Please don't short your load in them, I value them,  They are one of my best  attributes....

• Like 1
  • Haha 2