Complicated Random hook ups.

freshxtop5

13 hours ago, topblkmale said:
  • Log off - go out to the cruise park, ABS, bath or gym

This is your periodic reminder that a huge chunk of the country's population lives in areas where there are none of these things nearby; and "cruise park" is still (in many areas) a one-way ticket to jail for lewd conduct. In increasing numbers of even quite large urban areas, there is no bath house, no gym where you can seek sex (without being banned), and while there MIGHT be an ABS, there's no guarantee of that either.

Also: while obviously there's a difference between what one looks for in sex vs. "something more", there's an awful lot of guys who want to know a little bit more about the guy who's fucking them than just seeing a hard dick, and many want something a little less sleazy, shall we say, than behind a bush in a park or a plywood partition in a sticky-floored, fluorescent-lighted commercial strip shopping center back room.

I'm not knocking sleazy - if that's what someone wants, great! - but there seems to be this assumption that everyone needs to lower their standards for sex to the absolute pits in order to have any sort of sex life. And maybe that's what we're coming to, but if so, that's really fucking sad. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

It has been so bad at the in person fuck venues here recently that I couldn't motivate myself to go and even try this weekend. I've been working really long hours so I'm both horny and tired, which combined with the normal behavior leads to nothing but frustration. I did manage to find a couple of hookups that were actually there to fuck last weekend, but it took so much time to find them that I had to shortchange other aspects of my life. Even in the gay fuck venues most of the men in attendance are more lonely than horny, and will happily waste the time of anyone who is there to find a quick fuck or two. I don't even know what the current hot hookup app is here they all get quickly overrun with men looking for activities I don't even consider sex, and then abandoned. Meanwhile I'm taking things into my own hands 3 or 4 times a day.

• Sad 1

On 10/18/2023 at 3:42 AM, SleazyCumPig said:

Stripping naked and being noticed by the entire place Used to be such a hot time for me. I’d go into a video booth and strip and the have the door completely open as I stood nude. The traffic past my booth would increase and a guy would go into the booth beside mine or come into mine. Either  way I looked slutty and loved that I got guys attention. If the guy next to me ever fucked me through the hole I would be so into taking that dick. Telling the guy to blow his load in me and knowing guys were outside my door and could hear it. Not locking the door so it could be opened and see me naked with my ass taking a raw cock through a hole in a wall. And when I would come out, everyone knew that I might look innocent but I wasn’t.

just as efficient as cruising areas to take the most dick in the least amount of time.

Sometimes just being a pump and dump bottom seem like it shouldn’t need so many emails. But always worth it if someone else is taking care of that and letting me get the loads

r I d 

omg that became one of my favourite things to do in high school. at first i would always lock the door, strip naked and take every cock that came through the gloryholes (my fave booths had holes on both side for anon spit roasting) then guys started coming to my door so i could let them in to use my holes. one day my boyfriend suggested i start leaving the door unlocked so guys could open them up and see me blowing guys and getting fucked through the holes and then i started leaving the door open so anyone could see what they could use to get off. so they knew what i looked like but i had no idea what the owners of the cocks unloading into me looked like. i would even hold my mouth or ass up to the holes between cocks sometimes so i never even saw the cock breeding me. thats when i really started getting a reputation as a dirty cumdumpster. sometimes i would walk out of there naked, in shoes with cum all over my face just to show off what a whore i am. and yeah i loved begging strangers to cum in my ass while other strangers watched and listened.

Where I have moved to where being gay or kinky is way more accepted it is much much harder for just plain hooking up with randoms using apps. I figure mostly because there are so many other options like clubs and cruising spots. I also think there is less of a pool of those wanting to hookup since being in a commited same sex relationship is far more prevalent.

• Sad 1

12 hours ago, versamarried said:

Where I have moved to where being gay or kinky is way more accepted it is much much harder for just plain hooking up with randoms using apps. I figure mostly because there are so many other options like clubs and cruising spots. I also think there is less of a pool of those wanting to hookup since being in a commited same sex relationship is far more prevalent.

Sounds like is the same as the PNW region of the United States.  My sympathies.

I know that most guys can't just uproot their lives and move to someplace where wanton raw sex is more available, more backrooms, fuckjoints.  

It's a real shame that all the lovely Lusts can't be fulfilled regularly; here's hoping that one fine day every guy can get all he needs.