Do you bottom with guys that have small dicks?

Iker80

my wiring is like several others who have responded. To me a Tops Cock is much more than a physical organ betwixt His legs. It's part of His psychological make up. i have had some incredible breedings by Men Who have smaller physical Cocks, but Their internal Cock is huge. 

When a Man fucks me, i get more than a penis and cum, i also get His desire/need to penetrate and inseminate me. i also get His orgasm, which i see as connected, but a distinct part of copulation.  

Sure, a big physical Cock is great, but if size is all that matters, one can purchase some huge dildos.  i've been with Guys Who had big physical cocks, but Their "internal" cock was small. I'd take a big internal Cock over a big physical Cock if it came down to that.

Speaking as someone who isn't big, generally I'd say yes. The exception would be if it is so small it wouldn't actually go inside me properly. 

The other consideration is guys with small cocks who jab. I've been put out of action for a couple of weeks, by a guy who pulled out and then went to ram it back in, but missed, catching the edge of my hole and tearing the skin. It hurt like hell. I've come across a few like that. Ironically guys with big cocks don't tend to do it.   

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, esquirter said:

😆agreed - show some love to small dicks and earn some good karma 

There's some enlightened self-interest in taking "small" dicks too! Every fuck is an opportunity to expand your horizons and I've had awesome fucks from smaller guys that were scorching hot, and tepid fucks from a bigger guys where the vibe dragged. Filtering out men by size robs you of the surprise brilliant fuck.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, blackrobe said:

There's some enlightened self-interest in taking "small" dicks too! Every fuck is an opportunity to expand your horizons and I've had awesome fucks from smaller guys that were scorching hot, and tepid fucks from a bigger guys where the vibe dragged. Filtering out men by size robs you of the surprise brilliant fuck.

i so agree with you.

me receiving a 'small dick' is in no way a sympathy or altruistic gesture. i want a Mans Cock in me as much as He wants to put it inside of me, physical size is not a determining factor for me. 🙂

• Upvote 1

As a top I'm not exactly small, above average actually, at least I've never had any complaints along those lines, but some of the hottest bottoms I've ever fucked have had big dicks, even bigger than mine. I love planting my seed as deep in their ass as I can get knowing they are going to absorb my cum and it will make them even more gay.

• Like 1

I have, and do not enjoy it. My ex has a small dick, and I bottomed for him several times, trying to find something to like about it. This size doesn't do much more than cause hurt for me, and it's not even the good kind of hurt. Fortunately, he is a quick shooter, so at least I didn't suffer long.

Then there's my current, and soon-to-be ex. He's even SMALLER, but calls himself a top. He has trouble staying hard, and this caused even more discomfort. And it was short, too. 

Bring on the big ones! If I'm going to have trouble walking, I'd at least like to feel like I'm doing something to get there. Yes, I'm a size king, and I care not who knows it. LOL

My main preference is for a top who knows how to use his dick, how to really fuck a bottom. After that, yes, a bigger dick is better than a smaller one. But as a sub it’s not my place to have opinions about the dick that’s fucking me. My purpose is to take it and that’s it.

On 10/18/2023 at 5:08 PM, theplayerking said:

I love the psychological thrill of being penetrated by a man much more than the physical sensations. I’ve talked a lot of hookups with small dicks into flip fucking and breeding each other when I explained the psychological dynamic. 

I totally get that. Sex is massively about what's going on in our heads. I top a lot more than I bottom, so I've got to be convinced to give up my butt. It's mostly about him being the right guy with the right kind of connection. If I get horny thinking about him thrusting inside me, my legs around him, having him taking pleasure from me and in my space like that, then he's good to go. Some men I just want to get inside me right now, others take some getting to know first.

But whatever happens I want a guy who feels masculine, whose going to get lost in the feeling and just do his thing. Big plus points if he's noisy. Now I think about it, dick size isn't part of that at all. Some dicks do feel better than others, size/shape can do different stuff inside me, but main thing is the guy getting me horny for it more than anything else. And I was horny for it with Brian. He's a big handsome guy and after blasting a lot of satisfying loads inside him I wanted to share my butt with him. Even if I hadn't felt much physically I wanted this with him and I would have been happy to feel him enjoying it.

On 10/19/2023 at 2:31 AM, Read1 said:

I once bottomed for a younger Middle Eastern top with a 4" pencil-thin cock. I could feel him spurting a huge load in my ass after excusing himself from his family's Christmas dinner because he needed to take care of a few things. Lucky I was to meet him!

I think it can be easier to feel the guy cumming when he's not too deep inside? Sounds like a hot meet too.

On 10/19/2023 at 12:57 PM, viking8x6 said:

He sounds cute AF!

My experience has been that smaller penises get a lot harder than bigger ones.

I certainly bottom for smaller guys. If I can convince them to top. A lot of times it seems they're bashful (certainly sounds like "Brian" is), and my rather large endowment aggravates that. But I'd much rather get a small dick in my ass than no dick at all, and sometimes (like the time the OP had) they can actually be a lot more fun.

Not so much that size doesn't matter as that other things matter a lot more. Attitude especially.

Yeah, I think same for me, other things matter a lot more. Good to hear you've been having fun with different size guys. It can be a thing like you say though, expecting the bigger guy is always top. But it's a free world, we don't need to anything any way except how we want.

Brian (you guessed right, it's not his real name) is a pretty cool guy, I like the way he's masculine without being fake about it. He's late 20s so about ten years younger than me. He's kind of shy though and doesn't talk a lot. Probably why he's a van driver. I'm curious to learn more about him. But he got totally naked for the first time with me now, so hopefully he feels more relaxed.

On 10/19/2023 at 2:27 PM, tallslenderguy said:

my wiring is like several others who have responded. To me a Tops Cock is much more than a physical organ betwixt His legs. It's part of His psychological make up. i have had some incredible breedings by Men Who have smaller physical Cocks, but Their internal Cock is huge. 

When a Man fucks me, i get more than a penis and cum, i also get His desire/need to penetrate and inseminate me. i also get His orgasm, which i see as connected, but a distinct part of copulation.  

Sure, a big physical Cock is great, but if size is all that matters, one can purchase some huge dildos.  i've been with Guys Who had big physical cocks, but Their "internal" cock was small. I'd take a big internal Cock over a big physical Cock if it came down to that.

Dildos and toys don't work with my butt, they don't turn me on so I'm tight and it hurts. So if I'm going to try different shapes and sizes they're going to have to be real dicks. But like you I'm way more in to the mental and connection side of sex.

Being attracted to each other, then the intensity of doing it and the release is a massive thing. It's often the biggest thing I remember about sex.

On 10/19/2023 at 7:17 PM, VersGuyAnon said:

Speaking as someone who isn't big, generally I'd say yes. The exception would be if it is so small it wouldn't actually go inside me properly. 

The other consideration is guys with small cocks who jab. I've been put out of action for a couple of weeks, by a guy who pulled out and then went to ram it back in, but missed, catching the edge of my hole and tearing the skin. It hurt like hell. I've come across a few like that. Ironically guys with big cocks don't tend to do it.   

That sounds painful!

20 hours ago, tallslenderguy said:

i so agree with you.

me receiving a 'small dick' is in no way a sympathy or altruistic gesture. i want a Mans Cock in me as much as He wants to put it inside of me, physical size is not a determining factor for me. 🙂

Totally agree. I wanted to do it and we had a great time. It was frustrating to hear he usually gets his dick ignored and felt like it wasn't big enough. Like a lot of guys here I'm about the experience and connection, not size.

• Upvote 2