Do you bottom with guys that have small dicks?

Iker80

6 hours ago, Iker80 said:

I think it can be easier to feel the guy cumming when he's not too deep inside? Sounds like a hot meet too.

Yup.

Big cock guys often aren't throbbers.  Or if they are heavier cummers, I don't feel them as much in my hole.  It's fuckin' hot to feel a guy squirt up my butt. I feel it more the smaller/thinner the cock.  Or it might be that my hole is tighter when the dick is smaller so it makes the squirting easier to feel.  At least that's my experience. 

My biggest beef is flacid cock.  Often it's the big cock guys who turn up with limp dicks but there are some small cock guys who often have issues getting hard.  

Last year I metup with a 50-something tall runner type, totally ex-military, married cheater, and he had small cock of about 5.5".  I didn't give a f*ck.  We had an awesome experience 69ing!  He was a very hungry to suck on my cock too, so it wasn't his 1st time cheating. 😉  Hot experiences! +++

• Like 1

I have no problem bottoming for a small dick.  I have on top that I see on a regular basis  that has about 4 inches.  But it is rock hard and when he cums  it is spectacular.  He is so vocal and physical and he cums a big load.  So yeah.  He can fuck me anytime. 

My preference leans towards 4.5-5”x5.5-6”…. Much more interested in the shape of the cock head, prefer shorter cocks with prominent ridges. My favorite sensation during sex is the ridge of a thick cock making a scooping motion as they pull out. A shorter, thicker cock with a big meaty head pounding away with shallower thrusts is perfect to target my prostate with the stimulation I need to shoot from anal alone. 

So yes, love bottoming for the smaller cocks, usually older, chubbier harrier daddies have the perfect cocks like this!

• Like 1

I have a younger latin regular that I suck off and he fucks me. He's only about 5"uc, not thick either. Aside from having a small dick, he's got a great top attitude toward sex, likes to be aggressive and he's constantly horny and he shoots a regular load. He tells me he doesn't get a lot of action and that I'm his regular sexual outlet. What he lacks in penis size he makes up with enthusiasm and aggression. We've been having sex on and off for almost 5 years now.

• Like 2

I don't turn down a top with a small or average penis for what I thinks is  a valid  reason.  It gets me relaxed and opened up for the bigger, larger guys I will play with later in that session.  I have, at times, tried to place them in order, saving the biggest for last.  It doesn't always work out that way, but I have met some very hot, very talented top guys who had small or average endowments.  I have had huge guys who were awful tops, so sometimes quality does rank ahead of quantity (or size, so to speak).

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, ellentonboy said:

I don't turn down a top with a small or average penis for what I thinks is  a valid  reason.  It gets me relaxed and opened up for the bigger, larger guys I will play with later in that session.  I have, at times, tried to place them in order, saving the biggest for last.  It doesn't always work out that way, but I have met some very hot, very talented top guys who had small or average endowments.  I have had huge guys who were awful tops, so sometimes quality does rank ahead of quantity (or size, so to speak).

Like the way you think! Oral bottom here.  Not well endowed and sadly don't always rise to occasion always.  I'll have to start a new topic on this!

• 2 months later...
On 11/9/2023 at 11:24 AM, Close2MyBro said:

I have a younger latin regular that I suck off and he fucks me. He's only about 5"uc, not thick either. Aside from having a small dick, he's got a great top attitude toward sex, likes to be aggressive and he's constantly horny and he shoots a regular load. He tells me he doesn't get a lot of action and that I'm his regular sexual outlet. What he lacks in penis size he makes up with enthusiasm and aggression. We've been having sex on and off for almost 5 years now.

Small to average tops are great! I love dick, so long as the top has a good top attitude and I get the nut.

• Like 1

On 10/19/2023 at 2:32 PM, Breedthisslut said:

If the cock hard and can find my hole, I’ll take the fucking and the cum. Some of the biggest loads I’ve gotten have been from small cocks. 

I agree 1000% with this!!!

• Like 1

I tend to differ from the general opinion. I do prefer cocks more than 6inches. Being a bottom all my life I have learned a few things about my sexual pleasure. Although sporting an 8in cock myself I never get hard during sex. For me my cock is good for piss and cum dripping. I don't jerk off a lot either. I trained myself to assgasms and most of them are dry but very very powerful ones. My spot is about 4.5 inches inside my inner ring is about 6.5 inches. In order for me to achieve my assgasm I need a cock that can constantly pound on my spot or open my inner ring.

I am a demanding bottom and I do not believe in just giving my top their pleasure. Sex is always mutual and I too need physical satisfaction apart from mental and emotional satisfaction.