Cheating

Cumslutbottomm

On 11/24/2023 at 8:14 PM, hntnhole said:

Other than the usual, run-of-the-mill replies in previous pages, can you describe why you "love cheating"? 

I don't mean the "surface", common reasons, i.e. 'getting away with x or y', I mean the deeper reasons it's so appealing.

I love the thrill of potentially getting caught. I like sneaking behind his back. I love having men come over while he is at work and piss on me and breed me roughly... doing what he can't. He is very boring and vanilla. I like being able to play the two roles and I do it well. Its exciting for me but then I work hard to make sure he is happy which is good for him. There is such a rush from forbidden fruit. I love it when they dump in me and then I hold it in and go let him breed me. It makes the vanilla sex bearable to know some other guy has wrecked me earlier and now his seed is all over my mans dick and then he adds his vanilla load to the mix. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, BetaBrianTremblay said:

It makes the vanilla sex bearable

That's a really cogent explanation; thanks for offering it. 

I'm sorry your 'other half" isn't able/willing to fulfill your Lusts; maybe one day he will be.  In the meantime, good luck to you.

12 hours ago, BetaBrianTremblay said:

I love the thrill of potentially getting caught. I like sneaking behind his back. I love having men come over while he is at work and piss on me and breed me roughly... doing what he can't. He is very boring and vanilla. I like being able to play the two roles and I do it well. Its exciting for me but then I work hard to make sure he is happy which is good for him. There is such a rush from forbidden fruit. I love it when they dump in me and then I hold it in and go let him breed me. It makes the vanilla sex bearable to know some other guy has wrecked me earlier and now his seed is all over my mans dick and then he adds his vanilla load to the mix. 

Oddly, though, I don't see anything in here which explains why you stay in a "boring and vanilla" relationship that (apparently) he wants to keep closed, if that's clearly not what you want.

I mean, I realize there are all sorts of rationalizations for staying in relationships that aren't perfect, though many apply more to heterosexual relationships than same-sex ones. And I suppose it can be comfortable to have a "partner" who splits costs and provides companionship, though I really question how much of a "partner" one can be when one is constantly lying about something fundamental to the relationship, like the other party's belief that you're monogamous.

I mean: if two people get into a relationship and agree to each contribute, say, $250 a month towards a joint savings account by automatic payroll deduction, and one of the partners has routinely (for years) been taking his money back out of that account to spend elsewhere, unbeknownst to the other partner, I doubt most of you would consider his actions benign. Then again, maybe those who have a high tolerance for deceit about sex probably wouldn't be bothered by their consciences over financial fraud.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/6/2023 at 11:57 AM, BootmanLA said:

Oddly, though, I don't see anything in here which explains why you stay in a "boring and vanilla" relationship that (apparently) he wants to keep closed, if that's clearly not what you want.

I mean, I realize there are all sorts of rationalizations for staying in relationships that aren't perfect, though many apply more to heterosexual relationships than same-sex ones. And I suppose it can be comfortable to have a "partner" who splits costs and provides companionship, though I really question how much of a "partner" one can be when one is constantly lying about something fundamental to the relationship, like the other party's belief that you're monogamous.

I mean: if two people get into a relationship and agree to each contribute, say, $250 a month towards a joint savings account by automatic payroll deduction, and one of the partners has routinely (for years) been taking his money back out of that account to spend elsewhere, unbeknownst to the other partner, I doubt most of you would consider his actions benign. Then again, maybe those who have a high tolerance for deceit about sex probably wouldn't be bothered by their consciences over financial fraud.

I am not bothered by financial fraud, nor infidelity.  It is my money to put in or take out. Everyone lives their lives as they want to. I am a filthy sub pig bottom who needs to be hurt, passed around, and made to be a urinal or an ashtray. Any alpha who demands it will get it. I am a faggot and like to be treated  like one. On the other hand I love my partner very much, but I need to be degraded and abused. 

• 2 weeks later...

I‘m in a relationship and although I love my bf I miss having sex with other guys and getting random loads on my ass. And my poz fetish is growing…

I have cheated in every other relationship I had and I might do it again this time. 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 2

14 hours ago, NoPrePStudent said:

I‘m in a relationship and although I love my bf I miss having sex with other guys and getting random loads on my ass. And my poz fetish is growing…

I have cheated in every other relationship I had and I might do it again this time. 

So, just curious, why don't you negotiate an open relationship?

More directly: it seems like you never try for an open relationship. Why not? It's one thing to want random loads, but it's coming across (to me at least) that you want to deliberately transgress the rules while you do so.

1 hour ago, BootmanLA said:

So, just curious, why don't you negotiate an open relationship?

More directly: it seems like you never try for an open relationship. Why not? It's one thing to want random loads, but it's coming across (to me at least) that you want to deliberately transgress the rules while you do so.

My last one was open. It worked okay at the beginning. 
But my current bf doesn‘t want one. 

26 minutes ago, NoPrePStudent said:

My last one was open. It worked okay at the beginning. 
But my current bf doesn‘t want one. 

Wtf! When two people are monogamous and both have opposite opinion on the subject...

7 hours ago, Piercedsx said:

I don’t think I considering it cheating - as a bisexual - I’ve always played with guys even when have serious GF’s. 

the sex if too good not to 

Words have meaning, even if the meaning is inconvenient.

Cheating means breaking the rules. So if your serious girlfriend at any given time doesn't mind you having sex with someone else - male or female - then it's not breaking the rules, and you're not cheating.

But if a relationship partner DOES mind, and you've agreed to be monogamous, and you have sex with someone else, then that's cheating. Whether it's "too good not to" is kind of irrelevant.

• Upvote 1

Not really in a fully open relationship - he really only wants to play together but can't help myself. I find it incredibly hot to cheat and do it bareback with complete strangers.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/27/2023 at 5:11 PM, BootmanLA said:

and

There's nothing wrong with that! If monogamy isn't for you, by all means, avoid it like the plague. I'm in an open relationship myself and monogamy isn't an issue for either of us.

But that's just it - neither of us is pretending to be monogamous to the other while cheating on the side. I say this often but I'll say it again: cheating is not "sex with someone other than your partner". Cheating is breaking the rules that you and your partner agree to, implicitly or explicitly, in your relationship.

Find a partner who will agree to rules you can both accept (or who has no rules). Or stay single and play the field. Just don't be a cheat. It's low-character.

I agree with your assessment but some people get off on cheating. So even open relationships are too restrictive for them. 

• Like 2

That's me in a nutshell, cheating is such an intense rush I can't deny myself the pleasure; best of all is to cheat with another cheater, so that both of us are putting our need for cock and cum above whatever vows or promises we've made to a wife or husband. Particularly love to send a married man home to wifey totally drained, full of new thoughts and eager for more.

• Like 1