Total insertions

teralex

Anyone else into total insertions or have any stories? By total I mean inserting something in your ass and having it close up, like pushing in a plug past the base. Absolutely love the full feeling and it's super fun to get fucked like that too. I can put in my 12 inch double ended dildo in pretty easily and get fucked with it inside semi often. Even got my jockstrap in a few times too. Have a fantasy of being in a sling and after getting used having the tops put any wrappers or tissues they have into my cum filled hole.

IMG_20230918_225709.jpg

• Like 2

Had a couple of plugs that would easily slip past the base, also had a few times where they slipped in and spent the night there...  love the feeling of stretching them out. Would be up to have a one fucked deep into my hole as I aint done that (yet)!  

8 hours ago, teralex said:

I can put in my 12 inch double ended dildo in pretty easily and get fucked with it inside semi often.

That's incredible. Is the top's cock side by side with the dildo when he fucks you or does the dildo go deep enough so the top wouldn't know it's in there?

36 minutes ago, nate88 said:

That's incredible. Is the top's cock side by side with the dildo when he fucks you or does the dildo go deep enough so the top wouldn't know it's in there?

Usually at least partially side by side, one time a top pushed it in really deep with his dick then fisted me to get it out 

• Like 1

Bear in mind that there are possible health consequences to inserting an object completely into the rectum, not least of which is possibly being unable to remove it without medical assistance.

As for disposing of things like wrappers (!) and tissues into a hole, that's just insane. Fantasize all you want about it, but the rectum isn't a trash bin. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

On 10/29/2023 at 5:31 PM, BootmanLA said:

Bear in mind that there are possible health consequences to inserting an object completely into the rectum, not least of which is possibly being unable to remove it without medical assistance.

I can attest to this from personal experience with my own 12-inch double-headed dildo. All the way in, good and deep…and it would not come out. At the hospital, minimally invasive techniques failed. I was literally waiting for them to come get me for surgery to remove it when I gave one last desperate strain at the toilet and finally pushed it out.

In all, I was lucky. The bill was only about $2,000, and they didn’t have to cut my belly open.

True fucking story.

Frankly, in hindsight, I think what I needed wasn’t a doctor, but a very skilled fister.

Edited by ErosWired
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

I'll relate an anecdote about this kind of thing.

Many, many years ago, in my mid-30's, I was playing with an older guy who claimed to be a very inexperienced bottom with no interest in topping. I told him we'd be limited to toys, and he was fine with that.

So he was on all fours, and I got out my smallest plug - I'd say the cock part was smaller than the average guy, and it had a base that was about five inches long and about an inch and a half wide - something that should be somewhat easy for an "inexperienced bottom" to take but easy to control. Well.

I lubed it up and went to slide it in, and the shaft of the plug slid in like a hot knife into butter, going its full depth with the slightest of pushes. Barely a reaction on the part of Mr. Inexperienced. So I figured maybe wiggling it a little so it rubbed against his prostate might get a bit of reaction.

When I put the slightest pressure on the base, his ass just sucked the entire thing in, base and all. I told him that it should easily come back out, but I'd have to slide fingers into grab it and hope the base would collapse in reverse on the way out, the way it had just folded up going in.

Two fingers in him couldn't reach it. But then again, two fingers didn't seem to cause the slightest distress for his anus, either. So I pushed up with my four fingers, tightly close together, figuring I could grab it better. Next thing I know, everything but my thumb is inside him, and the plug is working its way deeper. So I retracted a bit, added my thumb, and slid into him with virtually no pressure whatsoever - and I was able to grab the plug and pull it back out with my hand.

Mr. Very Inexperienced Bottom did not seem to grasp that I could tell he was accustomed to a lot more than my little toy going inside him. I told him we could either switch to the big toys or we could call it an evening. He chose the latter, apparently determined to maintain the image he'd created for himself.

• Haha 1

On 10/30/2023 at 5:54 PM, ErosWired said:

I can attest to this from personal experience with my own 12-inch double-headed dildo. All the way in, good and deep…and it would not come out. At the hospital, minimally invasive techniques failed. I was literally waiting for them to come get me for surgery to remove it when I gave one last desperate strain at the toilet and finally pushed it out.

In all, I was lucky. The bill was only about $2,000, and they didn’t have to cut my belly open.

True fucking story.

Frankly, in hindsight, I think what I needed wasn’t a doctor, but a very skilled fister.

Gives a very literal meaning to "hindsight."

To add to my story I did get the golf ball out into the toilet. This resulted in me taking the toilet apart in the middle of the night to get the golf ball stuck in the toilet out.  I was glad that I was able to not get caught or need assistance though and learned my lesson mostly. 

• Haha 1