This Place is a Total waste of time 😞

Tradiebottom

I've left many sites I've not been happy with.  But never made a scene about it.  I just closed my account so I'm not drawing attention to myself. 

Glad I don't have the need to be either an Overt Narcissist or a Covert Narcissist. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

On 10/30/2023 at 7:46 PM, Tradiebottom said:

BZ is nothing more than an online billboard where Randoms just  come to ‘Visit

In the event you're still around, Breeding Zone is far more than merely a hook-up website.  Sorry you're so disappointed; many of us find it productive for all kinds of reasons. 

Good luck. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, seaguy said:

If you had a picture in your profile you might get more response.  No picture means many will skip your profile.

Personally I've no picture and have no intention to upload one, and last year when I joined I assumed to be ignored by anyone. 

And I found respect instead! Confront (even on difficult topics) and respect, by people here. Then, with someone I have roleplay fun, with others it's just small talk, I participate to discussion when I find it appropriate, and no worries. 

It's a forum and IMHO sending our own real life related multimedia material mustn't be mandatory. 

But for hookup, not at all! Being this a public site I'd never leave my personal phone number here! 

Maybe the author has simply found the wrong place to hookup in! 

Sorry I am quite laughing now, fantasizing about myself trying to access a dating app and talk there like I do here. I'd be the world's clown 🤡🤡🤡

Anyway I'm really happy any time someone writes "nice profile" on my box or follows me, I'm please to wake someone's interest in confront. 

Then, they just come (cum?) and go, I don't claim long-lasting friendships here! I have already many very good friends in real life. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1