Luck and Risk Again

Oldercumslut

Sometimes you get lucky. 

Sometimes you get lucky. I was set up in a San Diego motel.  I was doing the anonymous door open blindfolded routine. I posted on Sniffles Grindr and Doublist.    I had mixed results.  1st gu came in my mouth quickly.  The second guy shot on my back without penetrating.    The next guy was young I think.  He had average size cock but it was hard as a rock and he knew what he wanted.   Most guys pull the door completely shut when they leave.  I was lying face down on the bed with a blindfold on when I realized there was someone in the room.   There was a flash of fear.   A voice said I was out smoking and saw your door open.  Just stay lying there like that and don't move.  Besides being blindfolded in hard of hearing so I couldn't tell what we going on.   I felt someone get on the bed with me, he pushed my legs apart and moved in between them.

Thank goodness I was pre-lubed and had a full load in me.  As he pushed my head down into the pillow he shoved what felt like a baseball bat in my ass.  The first push didn't go balls deep but he pushed again and he definitely hit the “second” sphincter.    The burn was almost overwhelming.  He started just pounding away, totally in control.    It didn't take long until he grunted and I could feel him twitch.  He laid across my back and then slowly pulled out.   He moved up next to my head and pulled me to him saying “Get me ready for round two”   He shoved still hard cock in my mouth.   He could get the head in my mouth and just kept pushing until more went in.   He moved my head around until I had kicked all his cock.

After I had cleaned him of C, he rolled me into my back and lifted my legs up.  Even though he had already been in me.  It was still startling as he pushed balls deep in one powerful push.    He just started fucking and kept at it.  He had kind of a rocking thrust coming most of the way out before pushing in again.   Just a steady stroke with no variation.  I had e no idea how long he fucked me until he pushed in all the way and just stayed there.   I could feel him start to get soft and he pulled out leaving me feeling empty.

I had towels on the bed and felt him move around. As he left the room he said “You never know what the cat might drag in when you leave your door open you faggot”

When I was sure he was gone I felt a breeze.   He had left the door wide open.   I got up a closed it standing in shaky kegs.

I got no other responses that night, but you know what?   He left me so well fucked I didn't care.  

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 8