Club 541 Industrial in Palm Springs

evilcoyote

• Moderators
55 minutes ago, evilcoyote said:

@viking8x6is this the correct place to post this? 

I'd say the Regional Forum would be a shade better, though General is perfectly reasonable, too. If you have that kind of question, please report the post yourself to have the first available Moderator take care of it. Also, that way if the question is about whether it needs to go in the Backroom (for example), you won't get a penalty if it does.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Haven't been yet, but have heard good things.  A buddy of mine (real pig) is the manager.  Should be a good spot for some fun if he is any indication.   Once I go, I'll post a review.  It's a sex club - no showers or private rooms, but they're making some changes already to make some more intimate spaces for play.

• Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1

• 4 weeks later...

I am headed to Palm Springs for the Christmas week and would like to know more about this new place.  Has anyone been yet?   Is this a good place to go?  Costs, etc.?  

Or is it better to head over to CCBC for bb action?

Thanks.

• 1 month later...

This place is great guys! Not a huge crowd, but lots of fucking, for a cold wet Tuesday night. It is a fuck club, no shower, hot tub, sauna, or wet facilities. They do have slings fuck horses, plenty of benches, and a suck ramp. They offer clothes check for $2 or you can bring your own lock and use a locker for free if you want to strip down. About half the guys kept their street clothes on and the other half went naked or wore a jock.

It is a great alternative to a day pass at one of the gay resorts, although I'm still planning a couple of those. My balls are empty and my hole is full of cum.

If you buy a membership it is good both here and Slammer LA.

Edited by NWUSHorny
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hello,

I was in Palm Springs over the weekend and was able to go to Club 541 on Friday and Saturday nights, Friday around midnight or so, and around 10 pm on Saturday.  It was crowded both nights and on Saturday, had to wait a few minutes at entry for some patrons to leave, due to capacity limits.

I LOVE IT‼️  

First of all,  it is such a thrill to be discussing a sex venue that has recently opened in the USA, as opposed to the usual of having to discuss places that have closed.  And from what I can tell, this place is a hit!

Logistically, things are as NWUSHorny has described and the clothes check includes a mesh bag for clothes, as well as a small lockbox for phones, keys, wallets and etc.

The vibe is great, as the patrons are ones who know how to enjoy a well appointed sex club in the “old school” manner, being there to actually participate, with lots of fucking and sucking. Adding to the atmosphere is that the club is just around the block from the Levi/leather bar Tool Shed; it was fun to enjoy time at that bar and then go over to Club 541 for action!

chiilfuck

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1

• 1 month later...

Visited it ounce so far, it was a nice place with lots of possibilities for fun. I think they should have a bigger and darker dark room without one that gets lite up every time somebody comes in and out during day hours but it was still fun. For me being a bigger guy and a bottom, I didn’t see as much action as the jock bottoms did but still had a few that liked and used my big ass. I went on an early hours Wednesday. I would definetly make a trip to go again. Maybe a night/weekend trip this time.

• Upvote 1