Poll - Best way to Cum

miticax

On 11/6/2023 at 2:30 PM, miticax said:

It just struck me that this might not have been addressed directly as a topic.
Initially I wanted to be a question only for tops, but bottoms should also express their preference.

So now onto the question - how to like the best when you Cum?

1) go as deep as possible and stand still

When I'm close to cumming, I pull as far out as I can without actually pulling out and then push as far in as I can and hold there as I cum.  (New this year, after I think I've finished cumming, I pulse a few more times and cum some more!)

• Like 4

11 hours ago, barefucker44 said:

When I top I usually try to get my cock in as deep as possible into a guys guts to shoot.  I usually stay there while ejaculating, then thrust a few more times.

Love when a top does that, keeps it inside me so no cum gets wasted dripping out...

• Upvote 1

Yeah, same as most guys here, I like to fuck hard until I'm about to cum then I push in deep as I can and grind my nuts on his ass, keeping still, and enjoy his ass gripping my whole shaft as my balls start to pump their load. Once my balls have pumped 3 or 4 jolts of sperm into him I start thrusting again until I've shot my entire load.

• Like 5

As a bottom I love to cum from being fucked or fisted. Doesn't happen often but the orgasm is so much more intense.

When I'm getting fucked I love the top to cum deep inside me, don't mind if they hold still but I love the feeling of their load being pumped into my guts.

• Upvote 1

When I top, I usually go for option 1. As basically everyone else has said, option 4 is serious waste, and disrespects everyone. 

When I bottom, I love those rare moments when I’m on my back and a big cock pounds me just the right way and I have a sweet, slow orgasm. I think guys with a PA have had a 100% success rate for that!